My Bully Adopted Me: Ray Ray...

By bhrisaekos

Highest Ranking: #3 in Mindless Behavior Friends, Best friends, now Enemies. Lovers? That seems way out of th... More

COPYRIGHT© / DISCLAIMER
Who is She? - Chapter 1
|• Adopted and Tortured|• Chapter 2
•|Let The Past Go!|• Chapter 3
•|F.A.M.E|• Chapter 4
•|Falling For Your Type|• Chapter 5
•|All Back|• Chapter 6
•|Your Love|• Chapter 7
•|First Time! *RATED R*|• Chapter 8
•|Tae's Back!|• Chapter 9
•|Visions?|• Chapter 10
•|Brianna's Arrival|• Chapter 11
•|*Untitled*|• Chapter 12
•|Swerve Bitch|• Chapter 13
•|The Talk|• Chapter 14
•|Love Games|• Chapter 15
•|PayBack|• Chapter 16
•|MoonShine|• Chapter 17
•|Thought Of You|• Chapter 18
•|Uh-Oh(;|• Chapter 19
•|Surprise, Surprise!|• Chapter 20
•| Surprise, Surprise! Part 2|• Chapter 21
•|Kiss 'N Tell? |• Chapter 22
•| Brotherly Instincts/Temptation|• Chapter 23
•|Big Brother Prodigy ♡ |• Chapter 24
•|2 Weeks Later: The Return of Cleopatra!♥Happy Birthday Ray!!:)|• Chapter 25
•|Confessions/No Bullshit *RATED R*|• Chapter 26
•|Following Chris's Footsteps :)/B-Day Ideas?|• Chapter 27
•|AUTHORS NOTE ( UPDATED 2016 )|• Chapter 28
•| Perfectly Imperfect Cat </3 Crooked Smile|• Chapter 30
•| Asking Cat On A "Date".|• Chapter 31
•| Chapter 32: A Cat Birthday Special!! |• *Bonus* ( 1/4 )
•| Chapter 33: A Cat Birthday Special!! |• *Bonus* ( 2/4 )
•| Chapter 34: A Cat Birthday Special!! |• *Bonus* ( 3/4 )
•| Chapter 35: A Cat Birthday Special!! |• *Bonus* ( 4/4 )
•| Chapter 36: Truly A Baddie ♕ |• *FINAL CHAPTER*
Epilogue: My Bülly Ädøpted Më ( Räy Ray Løve Støry)

•|Broken </3|• Chapter 29

10.5K 358 158
By bhrisaekos

::::::::: Cat Pov :::::::: Couple days later 

"I really don't think this is a good idea Ray and Chris." As I put on my clothes to meet up with Patrick and Neka. After all that drama they put me through, the answer was NO. Dustin came up with it, so if anything gets out of control, its his problem! I wore faux black leather pants, cropped fitted black t-shirt, black and bblack rubber boots and my hair was flat ironed, and I was wearing a beani hat plus a good chain and watch.

I woere diamond studs anand a few bracelets with some red lip stick and mineral. Once I walked out, I saw gummy worms on the bed! I have not eaten these since I was a little kid. Look at me now. I got a "few" from the bag and head downstairs where Dustin would be waiting on me, until I heard his voice upstairs. Uh Oh. I sat his candy back down just in time before he walked to where I was.

Dustin: I know you ate my candy Cat.

Me: *smiles* And they were my favorite candy. :)

Dustin: Of course they were.

Ray: Okay, so is everyone ready to go?

Princeton: Why body guards?

Chris: We already know things are gonna get out of hand, so we gotta have someone hold her back.

Me: OR we can just skip this and go somewhere fun.

Chris: True...but nope.

Me: Aw. :(

Chris: But remember, I always got you back okay?

Me: I will. *laughs* Them bastards don't know what's coming.

Ray: Lets just hope they don't say anything that might tick her off.

Dustin: Highly doubt that.

Chris: Please stay in line Cat.

Me: I will...for a minute.

Prodigy: I'm gonna enjoy this a lot. *laughs*

Me: But I'm not. :(

Chris: Stop acting like a big ass baby, and come on so we can get this over with.

Me: You started it, now finish it.

Chris: You just...never mind.

We walked out the door of the house, and it was so pretty out. As we got into the van, Me and Ray started to mess around with each other which ended up in a result that someone almost got hit in the face. But I swear it wasn't me! I looked off the window and one thing Chris always says to me is that I have to love my enemies despite all the trouble they put me through. But I don't even think I can do that.As we grew closer and closer to ge restraunt, my heart was literally beating through my chest. I was nervous, I didn't know what to say, and I could bare the thought of even trying to be nice to them. I felt Ray wrapped his arms around my shoulder and he whispered something that was funny. Once we arrived at the restraunt, my heart sank. Dear Jesus. I don't think I can do this.

"Get out of the car CAT."

"I'm telling you, I can't do this!"

Ray grabbed my arms and wrapped his arms around me while pulling me out. He held me close as we shut the door and head into the building. "You hit me on more time, I swear I bus' you dead in your face." Ray started to laugh when they opened the door. Chris walks us to where the tables were and I seriously thought about running away.

*

Chris: So now that we are all here, who wants to start?

Everyone is quit

Ray: Cat you wanna say something?

Me: Don't start.

Dustin: How about you Neka?

Neka: I actually do have a few words to say.

Me: Look at this-*gco*

Chris: Cat. *gives her a look*

Me: Sorry, sorry. Continue please. *acts all proper*

Ray: *laughs quietly*

Neka: Anyways, like I was saying, some of this is not even my fault.

Me: *makes faces*

Ray: *kicks her* *mumbles 'Stop' *

Chris: You may continue Neka.

Neka: Basically all of this was Patrick's was idea, but you can stay mad at me if you want. *crosses*

Me: *raises hand* Can I say something?

Chris: NO, Patrick you may go.

Me: No fair!

Dustin: CAT. *gives her a look*

Me: Okay, okay. *slumps in seat*

When Patrick said his side of the story, I made all disrespectful looks and noise I could think if because I know exactly what happened and it wasn't hard to figure out. It doesn't take a Rocket scientist to figure this mess out. When I rolled my eyes, Dustin hit me dead in my arm and it hurt. Which mean he can fuck good! Okay, let me stop, but anyways, I seriously didn't agree with any words that anybody said. But y'all literally don't know how bad I want tp bang their heads together but when Patrick's part was over, I never noticed everyone was paying attention to me because I was playing with my hair.

Chris: Okay you go now. *sits back*

Dustin: *looks around*  We have securety??

Ray: Ya'll stop! Say what you have to say Cat.

Me: My pleasure. *smirks*

Chris: Shid, let me get back! *scoots back*

Ray: Deuces! *moves to another table*

Dustin: Right behind you! *follows*

Me: I swear, but anyways, lets get this straight. I'm not gonna yell, try not to use any inappropriate language-*gco*

Neka: I would love to see you try.

Me: *breaths in out*

Chris: STRIKE ONE! *yells from another table*

Me: Jesus, lord have mercy...*breaths* Okay, so Neka. Technally, it was kinda your fault because you decided to get into the situation.

Neka: But it wasn't my idea.

Me: BUT you decided to get into the situation, think about that while I talk to Pat. *turns to Patrick* Hold on. *tries not to laugh*

Patrick: What's so funny.

Me: Don't catch an attitude with me. *dead serious* I can laugh just like you can stir up mess.

Ray: *yells from another* GET EM BABY!

Neka: So you're calling me messy?

Me: Bit-*stops herself* Mmmm..I am not talking to yooouu.

Dustin: *yells from another table* STRIKE TWO!

Me: Patrick, you know we've been friends for the longest, and I can highly understand your feelings torwards me, but your just gonna accept the fact that I don't feel that way torwards you.

Ray: *yells* TOUCH MY GIRL ONE MORE DAMN TIME, I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS LIKE CHRIS HIT RIHANNA!

Chris: -.- BRUH?!!

Ray: No offense. *slumps in chair*

Patrick: And what if I don't?

Me: You're gonna wish you never met me.

Neka: Since we're all saying something, I'm just gonna get a few words in.

Me: Go ahead. *crosses arms*

Neka: First, I'm the one who moonshined the guys, I'm the one who turned everyone away from you in school, and last but not least if I couldn't make her life even worser, your parents didn't die from a car accident. But that's a shame I won't tell you how.

Chris: Oh.My.God.

Ray: *shocked*

Dustin: Oh damn.

Me: So...you were part or had a part in their death? *broken*

Neka: I guess you could say that..

Me: You BITCH.

The next thing you know, I grabbed her hand from across the table, pulled her by her hair and just started going crazy. I felt arms wrapped around me and hands trying to make me let go bit I wouldn't. I knocked her down on the ground and wrapped my arms around her neck making sure I squeeze the living daylights out of her.

"SOMEONE CALL 9-1-1!!"

---------

As Ray held me tightly, I couldn't help but cry. After all these years, I've been told that my parents were killed in a car accident when they weren't. I was just so through with life, I just came to the point where I want to stop. "Its gonna be alright." From what I just experienced, my life was completely shattered by what she just said.

---------

- Ray's Thoughts -

Ever since that meeting, Cat has been so quiet and out of eye sight the rest of the day. She doesn't want to be bother, talked to, or anything. She's completely broken and I don't know if I can help her with this one.

- Chris Brown's  Thoughts -

When I pressed my ears against the door, I could hear crying and things being thrown around. Poor Cat. All she wanted was fairy tale life style and live like a regular teenager. But I guess some things just came at the wrong time.

- Tae's Thoughts -

This is unbelievable, so unreal. I don't even know what to think nor say to her to make her feel comfortable around me. I wish I could help somehow.

- Roc's Thoughts -

Daaaammn. I can't imagine what she went through. Not knowing your parents died is a real heart wrenching thing and it takes a strong person to live their life like that. I don't even know if we should still have her party.

- Theresa's  Pov -

I can't keep seeing my bestie like this. She deserves more than what's she's getting and I can bet you she's just about given up on her life. Through all the things she's been through, she manages to stay strong. But I think this time, she couldn't hold her feelings anymore.

- Brianna's  Pov -

Wow. That's all I can really say. Its like one minute she's as happy as she can be, the next, she's done with everyone. She wants to keep to herself.

- Prodigy's Pov -

I highly believe this is her last straw. The next time it might be ugly. But I truly believe she'll make the right choices the older she gets.

- Princeton's  Pov -

To be honest, someone has to man up. Maybe once she gets all her thoughts together, she'll figure out where she wants in life and that will be her happiness for eternity.

---------------------

- Cat's Pov -

What is wrong with me?

Am I not good enough for anybody?

Am I really that crazy in the head?

Are things moving to fast?

Do they hate that much they wanna see me fail?

No matter how hard I try to do things right, the devil always finds away to make my life horrible. But I'm not that stupid. I'm doing self harm or any if that stuff..Chris and the guys are probably just right. Maybe I am crazy and I need help. Maybe I just need to get my feelings out and maybe everything will just be fine. Or its just me who causes my life to be this way?

____________________________

After reading over this chapter, I felt myself nearly cry :'(

Hopefully Cat will get the help she needs to succeed later in life! But hope you all enjoyed this chapter! ~ Tia Crippen <3

Comment, Share, and Vote please :)

x Love Y'all To Bits x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 25 24
A love story about Mindless Behavior.
131K 4.5K 60
Completed
994 16 14
What will happen when Alex's life take a real turn and I mean real the boring weird romantic protective jealous lost and found group of family known...
56.3K 1.6K 31
They hate each other. Why? What did they do to each other? This is a story about what they go through.