R5 Preferences

By mox_castaway

Just a bunch of imagines and preferences about our lovely R5 boys ♡ I hope you like them. More

Song he wrote for you
He dedicates a song to you during a concert
You get hate from his fans
Your names in each other's phones
Requests
You have/he has a nightmare
What they tweet on your birthday
Thank you
Song he sings for you before you fall asleep
How you met (Riker & Ellington)
Ross imagine
Ross imagine: He comforts you after you get hate
A.N.
Song he plays after you broke up
He finds out about your hobby (Rocky & Ross
He proposes (Ellington)
A.N.

A.N.

247 1 3
By mox_castaway

Happy happy happy New Year to all of you!!

2017 is here now and I hope it will be 10000 tiles better than 2016. I wish you all the best for this new year. Stay healthy, stay save and follow your dreams!

I wanna thank you again for so many reads, really, when I started to write this all I wished for was like maybe 100 reads, but now I've got more than 1000. I don't really desere this 'cause I think my preferences suck, but thank you guys, so much, it makes me really happy.

I'm working on some new stuff and I will upload as soon as possible, but for now, enjoy your days, have lots of fun and I'll be back soon.

Love you 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...