because i remember | jjk

By keulloi

in which history repeats itself sequel to because i love you More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
a/n
alt. ending
spinoff

twelve

6.2K 315 9
By keulloi

"wait, but what about work?"

jaebum parked the car in front of an amusement park. "i'm the owner's son. i have some benefits from that." he winked.

jieun laughed. "okay then. whatever you say." she said as she got out of the car.

jaebum locked his car before they both walked towards the ticket booth.

"two entrance tickets, please," he said, pulling out his wallet.

"wait, let me pay for mine--"

jaebum handed her a ticket. "too late." he laughed.

"let me pay you back at least?" jieun asked.

"pay me back by having a good time today, okay?"

jieun felt her cheeks turn a pinkish tint.

"okay."

they entered the park and jaebum laughed as he saw her eyes light up.

"what do you want to go on first?" jieun asked.

"everything!" he shouted as he grabbed her hand and ran to the first ride.

jieun stared at his back as they ran and held back a laugh.

a gentle orca who runs very fast on land.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5.2K 68
❝You taste like oranges❞ A boy with a peculiar obsession, an illness that ivolves around him and his sudden urge to eat, or taste, oranges. A girl...
628K 18.2K 42
You get a job as a babysitter, with a young man that's all over you. |JEON JUNGKOOK| credits to @taesmandu for the beautiful book cover! thank you s...
333K 8.5K 52
Y/n is the daughter of the most, handsome, rich, and famous, gang leader in Korea. She created a gang called Blood Beast and was the leader of three...
341K 9.3K 104
Dragon of the apocalypse, black dragon, master of death, dragon king; Acnologia has been called many things through his life but he's certain that no...