π”žπ”­π”―π”¦π” π”¬π”±

By katsukinvidia

[COMPLETED - 170305] "tyler, you are simply empyrean, and i constantly thank god that i am the angel to attac... More

APRICOT
PLAYLIST
un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
treize
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
vingt et un
vingt-deux
vingt-trois
vingt-quatre
vingt-cinq
vingt-seize
vingt-sept
vingt-huit
vingt-neuf
trente
trente et un
trente-deux
trente-trois
trente-cinq
trente-six
trente-sept
trente-huit
treinte-neuf
quarante

trente-quatre

1.8K 103 101
By katsukinvidia

IT IS A BLESSED MOMENT WHEN I LAY MY EYES ON YOU, FOR I KNOW YOU WILL PROVIDE ME WITH ETERNAL GRATIFICATION.

🍦

frail hands were working to manoeuvre an array of equipment across several areas in what was deemed the kitchen. the head that held strands of messy brown hair, swayed as a faint tune played in the back of the boy's mind.

the sweet heat that permitted from the harsh rays of the sun, bounced off of the tanned skin. long eyelashes fluttered as prominent hips swayed to the melody constructed inside the head.

and the plump lips were allowing delicate hums that were laced with lavenders, the sight truly ethereal to those who casted their eyes upon him.

the smell of fresh foods filled noses generously, an assortment of treats lay carefully upon the tray. the brunette had never felt so much pride, for he felt it was rather domestic to whip up a meal for his sleeping love.

his fluffy sock-clad feet hit the wooden floor as his fingertips grasped the shaking tray that withstood a teapot and a plate of pancakes. the tanned angel was careful to not drop the bottle of syrup that stood tall.

his doe-eyes were attentive, snapping towards the several windows covered by patchwork fabrics, blocking the sweet sun. a smile was plastered upon his soft lips as he slowly stepped into the room that a peacefully sleeping joshua lay.

tyler could not help his cheeks when they burnt profusely, as he quickly familarised himself with the bundle of sheets in front of the red tuft, arms extended as if he were holding onto the apposed frame with everything.

so as tyler stood there with a precisely constructed breakfast, his eyes widened as it appeared that joshua had not moved, still believing the brunette was in his hold - and that was beyond beautiful to him.

those frail fingers placed the wobbling tray at the end of the mattress, his lips preparing themselves for when they would place themselves upon the warm forehead. and when they did, they lingered, his innocent touch sending sparks to the resting man.

he ran his fingers through the unruly locks, grinning as he saw the man stir, a hum tumbling from pale pink lips. the boy slightly leaned down and placed another chaste kiss to the temple of joshua's head, before re-adjusting the covers to fit the man's build.

"joshie, love? i-i made you breakfast, wa-wake up." the boy whispered into the wisps of hair, pecking the skin as joshua's eyes slightly fluttered, his calloused fingers rubbing at them.

as a hum permitted from the waking beauty, the brunette padded over to the warm teapot, pouring the tasteful liquid into a mug. "are you awa-awake yet, love?" tyler mumbled, his eyes snapping over to the red head whose eyes were fully open.

"m'awake, n'you didn't have't make food, flower." the red head lazily mumbled, eyes slowly becomming accustom to the glowing angel before him. he let a smile plaster his face as tyler clambered into the sheets beside him, pulling the shaky tray to his lap.

"pancake an-and syrup, wi-with green tea because i-i ran out of coffee." tyler  presented his creation with a toothy grin, and joshua could not be more in love, for this was beauty itself, carved into a magnificent creature that athena would proclaim her adoration towards.

"why thank you, princess." the red head marveled at the orbs that simply glistened before him, before picking the syrup that had been opened by weak hands, head turning to face his love once more. "kiss?"

a light giggle filled the room, and a simple nod, before the tanned boy closed his fluttering eyes and leaned into the warm touch. their lips lingered after connecting, both boys relishing their presence.

as soon as the guard had been taken down, their charismatic lips began to dance like they always have done, a memorised cycle of movements. a whimper escaped the back of tyler's throat once the red head sank his teeth into the delightful bottom lip, signalling he was to pull away.

and as much as the brunette would have loved to protest, he simply allowed his head to rest upon the broad shoulder of the awoken. calloused fingertips picked at the cutlery that allowed him to place cut-up pieces of syrup-slathered pancake into his mouth.

every so often joshua would tap his love on the shoulder, feeding the brunette pieces of pancake. the silence that they were accustom to had become their conversation. and as much as they would rather sit in the sheets and cuddle, joshua had other plans.

but as soon as he swallowed his last mouthful of pancake, a sharp gasp could be heard from the boy beside. "joshie, y-you ate all the pancakes!"

"they were for me though, right?" and joshua could not fantasise enough over the pout those peach lips permitted. the resistance it took to fight the urge to lean in and capture them in a sweet, slow kiss was antagonising.

tyler cocked his head once he noticed the imense staring he had been subject to, his eyes squinting as he locked interest. "why are you staring-ing at me like that?"

the words snapped the red head from his thoughts, his chocolate eyes meeting those of the doe. a smile broke out on both of their faces, tyler reaching to position the tray to a place that it would not be an obstruction.

and joshua was completely taken aback once those delicate hands cupped his face and pulled their lips together, not phased by how quickly his eyes closed and he melted to the touch. the interaction was seraphic, but the roles quickly came forth.

the brunette was quick to lay down, his head resting upon soft pillows. the more dominant of the two shifted so that he hovered above, his kisses moving towards the jaw, where the tanned beau lifted his head for access.

it was a proceedure that always went to plan, not too much suffocation, enough space for comfort, but the gentle touches that sparked sensitivity. arms were loosely wrapped around the neck of the red head, humming softly as pecks became a friend.

"angel?" and a hum so delicate was followed, it made it appear that there were no growing bruises upon his throat, that were placed purely out of dominance and affection. "do you have any school work to do?"

as he pulled away he locked eyes with the blinking doe that held an expression of thought. "it-it appears i don't, i-i submitted my-my psychology  report yesterday." the boy grinned, and joshua felt quite proud at his love for focusing on what he needed to.

"do you want to maybe - i don't know - get some clothes on your pretty little body," the red head mumbled before blowing a raspberry onto the skin upon the neck, a fleeting tumble of giggles passing tyler's lips. "and come somewhere with me?"

the angelic boy airly giggled as he nodded slowly, watching as a large grin came upon joshua's face before attacking the brunette in the sensitive area to his neck, pressing kisses and blowing raspberries that definitely provoked shrieks.

"j-josh-joshie! m'tick-ticklish t-there-th-there! stop!" the giggling brunette shouted out as his body convulsed. and joshua was so infatuated he could not stop his actions towards his love. "s-stop be-bein-being a-a mean-meanie!"

joshua gasped dramatically as he forcefully lifted himself, a look of fake hurt upon his face as he pretended to be affected by the accusation. one person who could not see past it, was tyler, who quickly shot up and tended to what appeared to be a saddened joshua.

"j-joshie? i didn't mean-mean it, you're-" the boy was quickly cut off by his red headed love once more as he was swiflty grasped and thrown to the mattress, the same actions repeating. tyler simply wriggled against his love who pulled shrieks of joy from his lips as he repeatedly brushed against his sensitive spot.

"i love you, tyler." the red head breathed as he halted his actions, leaning up to rest upon his hands that were either side of the boy's head.

and that boy was gasping for air, a rosace hue across his cheeks as his chest collapsed with each intake of breath. "i-i would say the same, but-but y-you was bein' a meanie t'me." tyler pouted, his head thrashing to the opposite direction.

"so... you don't love me?" joshua quickly fell short, crawling back to his acting skills where he had learnt how to conjure tears from obscurity. once tyler saw this, he grabbed the sides of the now-puffy face, pressing his lips as harshly as he could.

"j-joshie, i do not know how you cannot see it. i-i love you more than love extends."

🍦

the scenery had tyler in complete awe, as the blinding colours of purple and green were rapid upon the electronics. his hands were intertwined with joshua's as they took slow steps towards the patch that held structures.

the brunette had never encountered so many lights, not even in the eyes of his saviour that had a scarf covering his mouth. the wind was relentless, notplaying a fair part to the curly red head, whose hair had become one to fly.

tyler himself was bundled in accessories, due to the fact he was clad in nothing but a deep red turtleneck and a black skirt that rested beautifully against the pudge upon his thighs. now, joshua was quick to hand him a alrge scarf, and coat that drowned him.

but in joshua's eyes, at least he was not shivering.

"how did you find-find out there was a fair, josh?" the boy questioned as his tall boots hit the mud that acted as their pathways. the sparks that shot through him once the reassuring thumb slid across his hand, were undeniably irresistible.

"i may have heard abigail ask her friends." joshua willingly admitted, watching as tylers face scrunched up into an amused expression that the red head found himself relishing. "which also means they are most likely here, and that means abigail is going to tell me off because i wasn't home last night."

"her friends are going to see me? in-in a skirt?" the brunette tugged at the arm of his lover, doe-eyes wide as they searched validation. joshua simply shrugged and placed a kiss to the reddened cheek after adjusting his scarf.

"you'll be fine, petal, now. what shall we do first?" joshua proclaimed as he and his angel engrossed themselves to the life of the funfair. as they stepped deeper into the whimsical atmosphere, tyler could not help but feel a group of eyes burning into him. but knowing it was expected in this situation, he simply shook off the feeling of those eyes.

his eyes lightened at the sight of a minigame, the prizes being large stuffed deers that had christmas lights wrapped around the antlers. honestly, they reminded joshua of the brunette, and he could have never been more thankful. he watched on as the brunette let go from his grip and carelessely ran towards the stand.

"oh-please can you win-win one?" the cheery brunette exclaimed as the red head came by his side, arm snaking around the thin waist as he shot the stall owner a warm smile. he accepted tylers offer with a chaste kiss to the lips, not expecting the intrusion.

"funny to see you here, josh." abigail came into view, startling the two who seperated within an instant. her face was poised, visible irritation splayed across her features, despite the way joshua seemed to tower over her. "oh-my-god, tyler! look at you-guys-doesn't he look cute?"

tyler then registered the amount of people who emerged from the darkness, joshua noticing the way his forearm was grasped harshly by hesitant fingers. he stiffed a smile to the people that exclaimed their appreciation towards his outfit, but his eyes were connected to a different part of the area, locked with those of a boy.

he could not describe this boy, for his black hoodie covered the face, the same for his associates. the more tyler tensed against joshua, the more evident it had become to the group of mysterious boys. the brunette attempted to tune back to the conversation, but the topic of conversation that seemed to be a scolding towards his love.

his incredibly talented brain provided him with instinct, so as his attentive eyes counted each boy that leaned up against closed stalls, heads directed his way, he could only distinguish knowledge by their builds.

his breath unnoticeably hitched once the hood that covered the front members head was thrown down, exposed an unruly mess of blonde curls. the brunette was instantly aware, almost stilled as his eyes were locked, the staring something that would be considered unhealthy.

the people who were indulged in conversation - and joshua for that part - could not notice any stiffness towards the brunette who was hyperaware. the red head could only feel a slight pain upon his arm as fingertips dug into his skin.

once tyler noticed they had all began to remove the hoods from their heads, he quickly leaned into joshua's ear, muttering a mess of words. and as the group they had come in contact with were all discussing amongst themselves, tyler did not feel shy towards them.

"j-joshua, i-i need you to kiss me, n-not like a quick one. an-and then i-i need to tell you someting." and joshua was quick to cock his head at the comply, but saw the plea in his eyes. having difficulty in denying the angel, he smiled as he leaned in.

their lips delicately touched, the grip upon joshua's forearm loosened. and tyler seemed to lose himself as the red head moved his lips against his own, and the addiction became too dire to solve. and once they pulled away with blushes cross both cheeks, their foreheads connected softly.

"have y-you got that button that-that calls your workers in-in dangerous-ous situations?" tyler mumbled, joshua's eyebrows furrowing in confusion, but nevertheless nodding the question. "press it."

the red head fumbled in his pocket and handed it to the brunette who was too quick to snatch it from him. anxiety arose as tylers head snapped to the direction in which he once was stuck in, breathing becoming laboured as the figures began to move forwards. on instinct his fingers pressed the button joshua had once showed him, doe-eyes snapping to the red head who was alert.

"apricot."

🍦

👼🏼maybe it's a cause for concern, but i'm not at ease👼🏼

6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 5.3K 38
DISCONTINUED IN 2017. "what calms you down, tyler?" tyler put his first two fingers together and touched his plump lips. "smoking?" tyler shook his...
43.4K 1.2K 33
"life is precious, man. appreciate it." "sometimes there's just nothing to appreciate, you know?" --- it's only been a week since high school ended a...
87.9K 4.7K 16
"Best friend not boyfriend. Best friend not boyfriend," Tyler repeats to himself endlessly. He can't feel this way about his best friend, and he wou...
894K 39.9K 36
*COMPLETED* His head was in the crook of my neck as he held me close. And as much as I love this feeling, it wasn't always like this. Top Rankings- ...