I'm Weird So What?

By _wannabeme2_

The purpose of this book is for everyone to feel better about themselves, or who wants to be themselves witho... More

Important Question?!
2017
Love yourself
That embarrassing crush moment
My Apologies

Introduction

52 5 27
By _wannabeme2_

Welcome my fellow members of wattpad! I sound too perky but I don't want to bore you with my quietness.

It's alright to be quiet and shy but I rather you talk and share something about yourself!

So tell me at least 6 facts about yourself so I'll understand you better! You can either post them on here or just pm me. But I prefer you comment here. And if you want, tell me how you would want to be called.

How you happened to be here? I have no idea but I intend this book to be a social book where everybody fits in. I don't care what gender you are, where you're from or if you're not very social.

But anyways tag at least 8 friends or whoever and share 6 facts about yourself, plus how you would want to be called!

Have an awesome wonderful Day! And I know I'm late but I hope you all had a great Christmas and New year!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 15.8K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
696K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
234K 5.2K 74
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...