Into An Another World

By senju2hell

A girl named Alice Scott just entered a new school ,cause she heard that her old friend is going there too... More

My first day of trouble ...
The big disaster
The friends of my life
Welcome to the life of ANIME
~~Alan Shop~~
~~Suzan Roberts~~
~~Kevin Benjamin~~
~~Nicole Adriana~~
~~Justin Temberlake~~
~~Emma Ross~~
~~Ace Avoucado~~
~~Scarlet Kristoph~~
~~Noah Evens~~
~~Alice Scott~~
The two new guys
The secret
I'm A Neko !!!
What Is Not Expected
what just happened ?
Hello !!

My Little Angel

3 0 0
By senju2hell

I woke by something tickling me by my nose ,I opened my eyes to connect with orange ones then I chuckled a bit at how it looked close to my face ,that I mean by the black cat 'Neko' ,I grabbed him by my hands and got up putting him on a chair and petting him from his head till his tail ,he purred...

I wore my clothes infront of the cat that was kinda weird but I got through it ,when I hear someone knock the door ,I was tying up my hair ..

"Come in "

"Good morning my little flower ..."youshiro came in happy

"Why do u seem so happy ?"

"Cause I just feel so, maybe because I'm just exited to see my bueatiful girlfriend in the morning ?"

"Maybe ...?"

"Wait ,when did u bring a cat ?"

"Oh ,I woke up really early from his meowing so I went out my room to see whats wrong to see this adorable little kitty in the hall..."

"That meens that you will be keeping him from now on ?"

"Yes ,and I also gave him a name 'Neko' .."

"Nice ..wait ..he slept in your room ?"

"Yes ,and I also changed clothes infront of him ,no big deal "

"It's a big deal ,a cat that you barely know saw you half naked and slept on your bed that your boyfriend didn't do yet ...Aliiiice it's just not fair !!" He started to whimp like a child ....

"He's a cat ,he doesn't understand the human world ..." then I turned around to face the door to get out but youshiro hugged me from behind and layed his head on my neck "you smell like apples ,maybe tastes like one too, mind me having a taste ?" I didn't get what he just said I was thinking now about apples when I gasped I felt like hot guey water on my neck I turned my head to see him licking my neck it was ticklish and kinda good but he started sucking my skin that hurted a little ,five minutes had passed and we were in the same position but his hands were dancing under my shirt trying to get even higher from my waist...till the cat jumped on his head he removed his head from my neck and started to rub the spot that he hit him then he looked at me ...
"Stupid cat ! Wait...what's wrong Alice ?"

"Um...n-nothing"

"Ok ,as long as nothing bothers
you.."

"Let's just ...go have breakfast" I said in a sad tune that made him face me and look me in the eyes ..

"Alice ,I know there's something you don't want to talk about...tell me .."

"Ok ,when u kissed me on the neck it felt a bit good but when u started to suck me I felt I'm being used but your hands were the problem...and then I relized that this neck/hand thing leads to the sign of approaching when the male takes over the female by sex and I don't want that to happen I don't want to lose my virginity I still want to be innocent ...If you get me, I'm asking for u politly to back off a bit ..not too much just away from what u were doing ..."

"Oh ,okay .." he said walking up to the cat "so what will we feed the cat ?" Then he held him in his hands ..

"Is there a can of tuna ?"

"I guess ..."

Then we went to the kitchen and I sat the cat on a high chair opened a can of tuna and droped them in the plate and made my self some juice and a peanut butter- jam sandwish ...I looked at the cat ,it wasn't eating just smiffing it with it's small pink nose ,I took a bite from the sandwish ,the cat looked at me and started to eat..
"You little adorable cat ..u were waiting for me .." then I kissed his nose that made him sneeze...

Youshiro was eating milk and cereal ,when we finished we went to the play/game room whatever it was, and brang some paper,glue ,coloring pens ,scissors ,rulers and stickers ...

"What are we going to do now ?" I asked curiously

"Were going to invent a game ..."

"We're not some seven year olds to invent a game ..."

"Come on ,it'll be fun.."

"Fine ...only if u didn't get glue on my hair..." then I sat next to him to a high table with high chairs ..

"So what are we going to call the game ?" I said holding the scissors

"I'm thinking about 'ologopoly'"

"Didn't u get that from 'monopoly' ?"

"Yes I did but the game will be bigger and better ..."

"Like it wil have bridges ,cards and dares ..?"

"Yeah ,somethin like that"

"I think that 'ologopoly' isn't a good name ,let's try 'gluewich' "

"Ok ,I mean it's just a game were gona make up ..."

"Right ..."

Then we made the game it was kinda complicated ,it was a game from (monopoly ,truth or dare ,solitare ,snake and bridges ,goose and knight with shinning armor) we played the game for like three hours then got bored ...then we decided to play 'hide and seek' ,it was my turn cause I didn't guess a lame riddle ...but we only picked the kitchen ,living room and our bedrooms to hide in cause the house was soooo huge ...and I will count to 10 cause I got the riddle half right ..

"Ok I will start !! 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 ready or not here I come !!"

I shouted as loud as I could to let him hear me where ever he was ,I walked slowly in the kitchen to look under or behind anything but he wasn't there ,I walked slowly through my room and heard a foot step behind me ,I turned around quickly to see a boy with black-bluish hair wearing a dark blue sweat jacket with black jagy short pants ...but somethin was wrong with that boy when I relized it wasn't Youshiro ,want to know how ? It had cat ears with a tail !

"Um ...who are u ?!" I asked him in a trembling voice that made him turn around and look at me with wide eyes then smiled and walked slowly to me ..

"Uh ...why are u smiling ? Why r u walking up to me in a scary way ?! Answer me !!" -alice

"Alice it's me ,Neko" he walked up to when I relized it was really him cause he had that little bell on his neck ...

"Neko !? But how did u turn human..ish ?" -alice

"I don't really know ,I just turned like ...poof !!" -neko

"But ..what are u ?"

"I'm a Neko ..."

"No ,that's your name ...now tell me what creature are u ..."

"I told u I'm a Neko"

"Still didn't get it ..." I said putting my hands on my waist in an angry mood

"cat that transforms into a human with ears and a tail"

"Oh ,why didn't u tell me from the start ...hahaha" I said laughing while he glared at me

Then I looked at him in awe ,and rushed to him to give him a hug but he looked at me surprised and started to walk back a bit ...

"U shouldn't touch me.. your a girl .."

"And why shouldn't I ? U meen that you'll get shy ? But I'm gona hug u even tho ..." And I hugged him tight that let him blush ...

"No ,your not getting it ..you'll turn into a Neko too !!"

"Wait what !?" Then the next thing I know that I got shorter ...wait ..how did u get way up there when I'm down here ?  I tryed to speak but they came out as "meow ..meow ,moew ,moew .."  what the hell ?

"Bad ...really bad ...look turn yourself to human ...wait u don't know how yet ...then think about people,humans and others" -Neko

Then youshiro came running in ,I did what Neko said and found myself succeded ,but youshiro and Neko looked at me with opened eyes ...

"What's wrong ?" I spoke with kinda a deep voice "what's wrong with my voice ? And why are u looking at me like that ?" Then they just looked at each other frowning ..

"U should take a look in the mirror Alice" neko said pushing me to my room

"Wait that's Alice !! And who are u ? " youshiro said confused as ever

"Sorry u didn't recognize me ? I'm that cat that u called stupid, so who is the dum-ass now ?" -neko said crossing his arms

"AAAAAHHHHH" (yes, that was Alice screaming)

"W-what happened !?" They both came running in

"I'm a ...I'm a ..." I said stuttering

"Spit it out ! Spit it out !" -youshiro

"A BOY !!!" Then I started to sob

"Yeaaaah ...I feel your pain" -neko

"Stop kidding !! This is serious !!" -alice

"What do I hav't to do if u didn't listen to me !" -neko

"Wait ,what are u doing !? It feels good ...yah that's the spot" I said as youshiro was scratching/petting me on the head then next to my ears as I rose up my head in delight as my tail went side to side and my ears went down ,but when he went to underneath my neck it felt so darn good !! when I relized that moment what was just happening I bit his hand with my little fang cat teeth as a warning for him to stop and he took his hand in pain ...

"Aw !! What was that for ? Bad kitty !" -youshiro

"That's for treating me as a pet !! But the problem is 'how am I going to turn back to normal' ?!" -alice

"I'm going to tell Mikeyla ,and I think he's going to come right away when he knows one of his students turned into a Neko"

Then he gets his phone out of his back pocket and taps a bit on it then brings it close to his ear then walks out of the room leaving us to go spy up on him...

On phone

M=Mikeyla          Y=Youshiro

M : hello

Y : yeah

M : so ,what's up ?

Y : I say there's a little problem

M : what's wrong ? Is it about Alice ?

Y : sadly yes

M : what ,did u break up ?

Y : no ,but worse

M : is she pregnant !?

Y : what ! No ..

M : then why did u call me ?

Y : let me begin from the start, well not from the very start but from the...uh u get me ...

M : yeah from the middle start whatever ...just get to the point !

Y : well ,yesterday Alice found a cat and kept it to herself as she finds out that it doesn't have an owner so....

M : continue ....

Y : this cat turns out to be a Neko ...

M : what !? How did she find one ? They are hard to be found these days...

Y : your woried about that now !?

M : sorry ,go on ...

Y : he turns out to be a Neko and u know that rule between girls and Neko's ?

M : yes ...oh no don't tell that she -..

Y : yeah ,broke it ...she touched him..and now she's a boy Neko..

M : I'll be at your door today afternoon pass 3...

Y : I knew it that u will come just to see how she looks like ...cute and adorable ...

M : shut it ! I'm just coming back cause u hav't to get yourselves ready for school it begins after two days ...

Y : darn ...but u said yourselves u meen by only us or all of them are going to school ?

M : pick between 10 & 14

Y : what all of us are going to school ,great ...but how is Alice going to school if she didn't turn back ?

M : till then bro ...don't get things hurred up here ...

Y : fine .. bye

End of call

"So what did he say ?" I asked as he walked out of the room

"He's coming today afternoon pass 3 ,and u guys hav't to prepare yourselves for school only two days left ..." -youshiro

"What !!" Neko and I bursted out ..

"How am I going to go to school in this form ?!" I said in panic

"Till then ..as my brother told me .." -youshiro

"Is anyone hungry other than I am ?" -Neko

"I guess what cat's like most canned sardines or tuna ?" -Alice

"Both ...we cats can't compare if it's between a fish and another fish ...it's just complicated" -Neko

"Really ? I didn't know that ..." -alice

"Well let's go grab some luch from the kitchen ..." -youshiro

"I agree .." -neko then walks off with youshiro to the kitchen

"Don't forget about me !!" -I ran behind them trying to keep up

To be continued

Sorry if there's any mistake

Hope u enjoyed ^-^ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 91 14
🀍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🀍
177K 15.7K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...