A Class Trip to...WHERE?! [CO...

By Animelover3313

I know there is a lot of stories... or rather fanfic about Tsuna's class going to Italy during their class tr... More

A/N
The Plan
The start of the plan
What are you planning? And there's more?!
Confrontation
Information for the trip
Plan in motion
Tsuna's anger, Introductions and Poison cooking
Bad feeling
Teaching them properly (1)
13 Wonders (Ok I suck at creativity)
Teaching them properly (2)
Teaching them properly (3)
End of part 1, Beginning of part 2
First Generation on the move
Trinisette Siblings
Varia
The Meeting
Reborn's day
Papa Reborn
War
Hostage
Fight
A/N
Soo... Fight?
A/N ;-;
The Truth
What happened?
The End

Teaching them properly (4)

5.2K 153 88
By Animelover3313

WARNING⚠:

MANY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES

GOKUDERA & G'S COLOURFUL WORDS

------------------------------------------------

"Hi" Normal conversation

"Hi" Speaking Italian

'Hi' Thought

'Hi' Text

"Hi" Someone on the phone talking

-------------------------------------------------
I DO NOT OWN KHR! I ONLY OWN THIS STORY PLOT! (。・ω・。)
-------------------------------------------------

ENJOY!

NORMAL POV

After Verde's lesson, the students were scare for life.

When they look at Tsuna, they immediately plead him to not kill them.

When Tsuna heard that, he sighed and grumbled.

'They are scared of me now... I should call them to be more merciful now...'Tsuna frowned.

"What lesson is it now?" Tsuna asked.

"Mine" Bianchi appeared.

"Can you don't go too rough on them? I think they suffered enough..." Tsuna scratch his cheek a little.

"No" Bianchi replied bluntly.

"Why?" Tsuna asked.

"Because my dear Reborn told me so" Bianchi blushed and giggled a little, day dreaming about Reborn.

'Reborn.. Oh right, Reborn is a sadist.. And Bianchi will only listen to him.. And Reborn will never listen to me so..' Tsuna pouted.

'Sorry my fellow classmates, I can't help you, you guys have to suffer till Aria's lesson' Tsuna sighed and prayed for his classmates.

"Now, all of you follow me.." Bianchi sighed.

On the way to class, it was just silence.

Vongola scare the students.

They have just witness something that is their nightmare.

Family abandoning them.

And they have just experience intense pain.

They are scared. They regretted coming to Vongola and wanted to go home fast then forget everything.

It will be a long month.

When they reached the classroom, Bianchi started cooking.

The student was busying thinking in their own world that they don't even care about the class anymore.

They shouldn't have done that.

"Eat" Bianchi placed all the food in front of them.

"...eh?" The student blinked and stare at the food in front of them then back at Bianchi.

"It must been tough so I have cooked to cheer you up" Bianchi smiled.

'Bianchi sensei...' The students eyes widened and was touched by Bianchi's words.

'Ugh... Good luck my classmates' Tsuna paled and look away from them.

'She understands us...!'

'She's an angel! No our Kami-sama!'

'Gokudera-kun's sister is so kind! She's beautiful too!'

The students started eating it, not remembering that the food look the same as the food they ate on the jet.

'This food taste familiar..'

'The food is purple.. Where have I seen this?'

Their stomach went bad.

"M-my stomach.."

"T-Toilet...! I need the toilet!"

"Same here!"

"M-my stomach is d-destroyed.."

'I knew it' Tsuna sighed.

Bianchi sighed and left the room ignoring them.

"T-the toilet is just beside this room..." Tsuna said.

The students rushed out of the classroom and ran towards the toilet desperately.

'Heh.. Aneki did a good job" Gokudera grinned. (Bianchi wore her goggles

"Maa... it seems that they forgot about the food at the jet.." Yamamoto grinned.

"Hmm.." Chrome seem happy.

Kyoko and Haru are just giggling softly.

Hana just smirked.

"I swear.." Tsuna shook his head a little.

'Since when my family became sadistic? Aside from Reborn and Bianchi...' Tsuna sighed, seems like the millionth time he is doing it.

After a long few hours, the students recovered but they are all pale, sweating and tired.

"Stop slacking, it's my lesson now" Reborn said sternly.

'...Shit' The students thoughts and gulped silently.

"Don't 'shit' me and get going" Reborn looked impatient.

'He read our mind?!' The students are shocked.

"No I didn't, your faces literally shows what you're thinking and get going, I hate repeating myself" Reborn glared, tapping his left foot in annoyance then walk away.

"H-hai Reboyama sensei!" The students quickly rush out of the room, following Reborn.

Reborn smirked.

'This is going to be fun..'

When they reached the classroom, they settle down and Nezu sensei was already there, pale and terrified.

Apparently, he ate Bianchi's food too as Bianchi gave it to him.

And Viper along with Verde gave him a personal 'lesson' alone.

Some students started to doze off.

Wrong move.

Reborn did a 'Vongola Wake up Style' on them.

Leon turn into a hammer and he hit them on the head barely using his strength.

"OWW!" The students who were dozing off woke up crying in pain.

"This is 'Vongola Waking up style'" Reborn smirked.

'Uggh.. It gives me bad memories..' Tsuna shivered slightly at his memory being woke up by the hammer or some other weird ways...

"Now we are starting the lesson... Solve this question" Reborn wrote out the question on the board.

It was college level question....

"If you can't solve it, you'll have to accept the Vongola Style punishment" Reborn smirked evilly.

 The students' eyes widened.

"Except Dame Tsuna, Yamamoto Takeshi, Gokudera Hayato, Sasagawa Kyoko, Kurokawa Hana, Miura Haru, Chrome Dokuro, they are part of Vongola" Reborn added.

The students groaned and started thinking a way to solve the question.

After an hour, no one could think of one and Reborn punished them by beating them up into pulps. Hibari came in later and bite them to death for littering the floor with their blood.

Nezu sensei was beaten up along with the students as he couldn't solve too and was part of littering the floor too.

People watching how the students and Nezu sensei having a miserable life in Vongola was enjoying it except Tsuna.  

'This is making me changing my view towards everyone in Vongola...' Tsuna scratch his head and pout.

GIOTTO AND HIS GUARDIANS  

"I CAN'T WAIT TO SCARE THEM AFTER THE SKY ACROBALENO'S LESSON!" Giotto exclaimed.

"Maa Giott-" Asari wanted to stop Giotto but G stopped him.

"Ignore him, leave him be, I give up already.. Seriously, why did he become our Boss again?" G grumbled.

"...No idea..." Daemon sighed.

"Yare Yare, it'll be troublesome later" Lampo shook his head.

"Hn" Alaude losed his eyes.

"Pray the God will forgive Vongola for doing these things to the students and that teacher" Knuckles prayed.

"WOOHOO! I'M SO EXCITED!!!" Giotto exclaimed happily, like a kid excited about going to the amusement park.

"When he is like this... No one can stop him" G sighed and pull his hair a little.

"Maa..." Asari sweatdropped.

WITH A CERTAIN GROUP

"VOII! ARE WE REACHING SOON?!"

"FOR THE GODDAMN 12087 TIME! WE ARE REACHING TOMORROW MORNING SO SHUT UP!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"SHUT UP!"

"Shishishi.. Boss and the shark loves to fight.."

 "Ah fake prince is so extra..."

"What did you say? Shishishishi.."

"Ah, It's hurts...Sempai.. Pull it out.."

"Hohohoho~ Can't wait to meet them~"

"SHUT UP YOU GODDAMN BOSS!"

"YOU SHOULD!"'

"WHY SHOULD I?!"

"CAUSE I'M THE BOSS!"

"..."

TBC

NO. OF WORDS: 1088

-------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE✿❀✿:

Hi! I decided to write another chapter as it it New Year.. After this chapter, I won't be active for a long time... Maybe on Chinese New Year I'll update maybe? Or March Holidays? I don't know.

Sorry for the grammar and spellings mistakes I've made!

I'm happy that people are voting and adding this story to their library.. I really appreciate it a lot.. Thanks! I'm typing this in a rush so it it not as good as other chapters.. Sorry.. Really really sorry.

I am determine to finish this story so no worries about me giving up on this story.

I hope you guys would enjoy this chapter too...

I've drawn a picture for New year and Christmas so I hope you'll like it! The girls are named Soruka (Blue haired) and Nina (Brown haired). They are my OCs. I uploaded this on deviantART. You can go check it up on my drawing on: http://animelover3313.deviantart.com/

I wish all of you a good year to start this year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 2017 IS HERE NOW! LOVE YA GUYS!

Sayonara~(≧∇≦)/    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 7.5K 42
INDEFINITE HIATUS A brunette female with caramel orbs passed by with males striding dutifully by her side. Their loyalty passed shadow that they'll...
6.1K 149 28
Finalxfantasy91/Sawada_21 here! For those that know of my works on FFN, I am placing my one-shot stories of KHR and poetry in one book. Recent update...
167K 8.4K 51
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...
129K 2.7K 22
I sigh once I realize I died. Isn't that just peachy? The ironic 'save a innocent boy from a car.' However, once I was reincarnate, I see this as a s...