For The Love Of Vader

By Teamlarrylashton

An AU in which Harry is star wars trash. Arzaylea , Perrie and Zayn are the unfortunate friends of his. Louis... More

Warning's.
In A Dark Place We Find Ourselves.

"There's always a bigger fish."

16 2 0
By Teamlarrylashton

All the chapter titles will be Star War quotes. ( i'm loving this already)

Perrie Edwards and Caitlyn Edwards are Harry's sister's in this. He has 3. Pez, Cait and Gemma.

For as long as Harry can remember, he's always been close with his sister's. They are all practically best friends. Which is strange since the norm is that siblings do NOT get along whatsoever. Rarely do they ever fight, bicker yes, but never really fight. There's never a day where Harry doesn't talk to his sister's. He loves them, all three of them, so much. Yes, three.

The oldest, Gemma is his only blood related sibling and she's 22. The other 2, Perrie and Caitlyn are technically his step sisters. The youngest is Caitlyn, she's 16. Perrie and Harry are the same age,20.

When Harry was 4, Des Styles, Gemma and Harry's biological dad left and it was only Them and their mum. Harry prefers not to think about the years from then until Robin came into his life.

But when Harry was 7 and Gemma was 9, their mum , Anne started dating Robin Twist. Robin was great, he was funny and strange but great nothing less. Robin's wife Debbie had died from a car accident 2 years before he started dating Anne. Poor Caitlyn never got to know her biological mum, only being a year old when she died.

Anne and Robin got married 3 years later. Robin and his little family slotted right into the Styles family perfectly. Robin officially became their step dad and Anne became the 2 little girls step mum and life was great after that. Harry and Gemma decided to keep their last name,despite Gemma being angry with Des for leaving and hating his being.

When Perrie turned 16 she decided to change her last name to Edwards in tribute to her mum, Edwards was Debbie's maiden name. Anne was perfectly okay with it and Robin cried and hugged her tightly when Perrie asked if it was okay to do so.

And then obviously when Caitlyn heard,being 12 back then, she wanted to get it done as well. And well how could you say no to that?

Now that they all were older, Gemma was living in London with her friend Chloe, Caitlyn is graduating secondary school this year, Perrie, Harry and their friend Arzaylea are living in London in a 4 bedroom flat. Even though they are a bit of ways from each other, they all still make time to skype and visit.

Gemma is the most serious out of the bunch,being older playing into as well. She writes for the Debrief and takes it really seriously. So serious job equals being serious most of the time for her.

Perrie is insane, he's being 100% serious when he says this too. She's always joking around and just trying to make people happy all the time. Of course she's serious when it's necessary,but most of the time she's insane. No not goofy, insane.

Caitlyn is more reserved, she likes her time alone. She's also insane,like her sister,when she wants to be. She studies hard and cares about doing well in everything,which is how it should be.,Harry is very proud of her for that. She also likes to rub it in his face that she's never failed a class,which Harry acts like he's annoyed but is actually very proud of his little sister.

And finally Harry. Harry is goofy and acts like a cupcake. He makes stupid puns,that he thinks are funny (they aren't). He's clumsy as fuck because of his long ass legs and wears jeans that look like he painted them on. they show off what he's packing great though.

3/4 of the clan are in the University of London, Gemma is graduating this year while Perrie and Harry still have 2 years to go. Harry never see's his sister's on campus. At all,never ever. Which is extremely annoying. How could the universe be so cruel.

"You know, you might turn into that ugly green booger thing from star wars if you keep sitting there like that." Zayn, his best guy mate in the world said looking at him from the kitchen. And here we go.

"Zayn,why. You know how he gets-" Arzaylea his other best mate huffed,sitting on the couch across from Harry.

"His name is Yoda,you dumbass, first of all. He's the best jedi there ever was." Harry got up and threw playfully, the nearest thing he could find,which had to be a plastic fork (honestly why?). "I hope Yoda comes back from the dead and chops you head off,you dick."

Zayn scoffs. " As if,the little fucker is so fucking tiny." Harry narrows his eyes at him.

"Have you even seen Star wars Z? Have you seen all the moves he can do?" There are times like this he wished he'd never met Zayn.

It started like this, Zayn's friend or EX-Friend (hehehe) who for some weird reason,called himself naughty boy. Well 'Naughty Boy' was certainly naughty. He black mailed Zayn and said if he didn't want his secret to get out he had to dump his lunch all over Harry and then steal his clothes,which was the stupidest thing. Harry let him do it,only because he saw how stressed and anxious Zayn was after he explained the situation to Harry. Plus he likes being naked okay? After that Zayn and Harry have been the bestest of friends.

But now he's regretting it so much. No one makes fun of Star Wars. No One.

Zayn throws his hands up in the air. "Obviously Harry, you make us watch it with you all the time!"

"Why are you complaining? You are literally watching one of the greatest movie series ever, all the time. You should feel proud, Zee."

"Yeah Zee, be happy he ins't obsessive over Lord Of the Rings." Arz giggles, playing with her socks.

Arzaylea and him are different, They have been best friends since primary school. She moved to Holmes Chapel when he was in year 3. Harry smiles warmly at the memory. She stole his juice box and salad and kindly punched his face when he asked for them back. Arzaylea can actually throw a mean punch. He needs to stop making friends like this.

Arzaylea and Zayn are also kind of famous.

Zayn is a up coming model and has almost a million followers on Instagram,which wow. But he can see why. Zayn is a mother fucking god. He's so beautiful, honestly if he was attracted to Zayn in something that wasn't a brotherly way,he would so date him. Like honestly have you seen him?

Zayn was a sexy god. In a totally platonic way, Harry reminded himself.

Arzaylea is more Instagram famous if anything, and that's only because of her last boyfriend, Bryan. The only reason the were insta famous was because they were a really hot couple and posted really cute pics together. They all liked Bryan at first, then he started to tell Arz things that were certainly not true about her self. It finally got to where Bryan was starting to push Arz so Zayn immediately got her out of that situation when he found out. 

Arzaylea's and Zayn's friendship was weird. Arz is loud and Zayn is quite and sarcastic. They act like they hate each other but when it comes down to it, they really do love each other and will pretty much do anything for each other. It's really sweet actually.

"And thank god for that Arz." Zayn sits right on Arz, she grunts and tries to push him. Zayn doesn't budge so she pouts. " Those movies are long as shit."

"Star wars is better." Harry scrunches his nose up at the thought of Lord Of The Rings. He for one doesn't understand it and the movies are so long and boring. The only good thing about them is that Orlando bloom is in them and he's hot as hell.

"So umm guys remember when I said my friend has a gig Friday?" Zayn is already starting to blush,which makes Harry smirk.

Arzaylea's eyes widen. " Oh yeah!" See's Zayn blush and Harry's smirk. "Oh god,you all aren't fucking right?"

Harry does a double take at that. " What?!" he says as the same time as Zayn yells 'No!" She shrugs and plays with Zayn's hair.

" Well you never know."

"So anyway...Zayn, who's you 'friend'? Do we know him?" He hides his face in his hands and Arzaylea laughs at this, trying to pry his hands off his face.

"He's...you'll find out on Friday."

"Are you guys dating?" Arzaylea's eyebrows rise in surprise.

"Zee is dating someone and he didn't tell us. I'm offended. Harry you're my new bitch now." Zayn looks at her a laughs.

"Fine I didn't want you anymore anyway!" Arz takes advantage and pushes him off of her. She runs over to Harry and hops on his lap, tucking her head in his chest.

"Seriously Z, who is he?" Zayn sits back on the couch and sighs.

" I can't tell you...im supposed to kinda keep it a secret...until Friday." Harry scrunches his nose.

"Why?"

"Because it's a big deal and Arz has a big mouth,H." And then Zayn totally earned that sock that hits him in the face.

------------

Louis actually is starting to hate Liam. Well Liam and Niall. Liam refuses to tell him why he has to come to his concert on Friday night and why it's so important. And the thing is, he would be fine with just know that. BUT Niall fucking Horan knows and it's killing him that Liam, his bestest mate in the whole wide world told Niall fucking Horan. Stupid irish asshole/brit asshole.

At the moment he's hating everything and everyone. He's also advoiding everyone. So when his phone dings, he does what any normal human being does when their cranky, and throws his phone at the wall lightly. Because he does not need to buy another new phone thank you.

His phone dings 6 more times and he groans as he picks it up and looks at the messages from Liam aka stupid british asshole.

6 new messages from British Asshole!

British Asshole:  Louis

British Asshole: LOUIS!

British Asshole: Lewis

British Asshole: You mum wanted me to tell you to call her.

British Asshole: You cant stay mad at me forever, you'll know in Friday Louuuu :(

British Asshole: Lewwwwwissss

The Tommo: Why does the leporcon get to know! It's unfair!

British Asshole: He found out by accident!

Louis tolls his eyes, yeah right.

The Tommo: ok ill txt you Friday. Talk to you then.

HA Maybe that'll give him the hint. Well then his phone went off AGAIN and he saw that Lima Bean posted something. And then maybe Louis looked at it,and then MAYBE Louis' heart melted at the picture on Instagram.

    @Liampayne: @louistommo.           fight night ! I win 😘😎🤗

           234900comments..

@louistommo: @liampayne CHEATER U BRITISH ASSHOLE GOD LIMA. 😢

@canyanotlilo: I live for this :")

@niallhoran: ugh don't ^^they r so annoying. Louis is like an annoying clingy wife to Lima.

@louistommo: @niallhoran I hope someone tosses you out a window.😍

And then this is where everyone starts to question Louis' sanity.

It's not that he hates Niall. Far from is actually, he consider's Niall to be one of his closest friends. But he just wants to know what is so important about Friday. So fuck Liam and Niall.

There's a knock at the door, which makes Louis groan because he really wants to be alone. Sometimes you just need it. Especially if your friends are keeping things from you. So he unwillingly gets up and opens his front door.

And what the fuck.

Louis looks around and there's nothing, no one. There's not even a car on the driveway. Oh my God, is he going to die? As if 2016 couldn't get any worse, he thinks.

So he walks back to his door and see's a taco bell bag sitting in front of it and well maybe that makes up for his sour mood a lot.

-----------

Of course when Perrie comes home from Uni, a long day of Uni at that. Harry is watching star wars.

"Hey babe. " She huffs out, placing her bag on the floor. Harry doesn't say anything as he's so in grossed in the movie.

"Helloooooo? Harry? "She should be used to it by now, but she's apparently not. It annoys her that even in her grumpy mood she still is nice enough to say hi to him. And then he ignores her for a movie he's seen a million times.

She's actually had enough, and marches over towards the DVD player and turns it off.

"Hey! I was watching that! " Harry protests. Nope nuh uh.

"You ignored me when I got home you little asshole. I even said hi!" Harry was going to defend himself but decided against it. It was no use and Perrie is glad he knew to keep his mouth shut.

"What'd you do today? "

"Nothing really, Z invited us to the gig thing again. Yanno the one his supposed friend is having. " Perrie furrows her eyebrows at this. Why didn't he mention it to her? Or even ask her.

"No.. I don't know. What are you talking about? " this makes Harry confused because Perrie and Zayn have always been weirdly close. Zayn always tells Perrie everything, no matter what.

"He didn't tell you? " Perrie shakes her head. "Huh, that's... Weird."

"Who's the friend? Do we know him? " She decides to not let it get to her and will let zayn tell her when he's ready to.

"He didn't say, he said we'll find out on Friday. I think Zee is dating him, I think Arz thinks so too." Perrie hums.

"I always thought Z and Arz would get together. You see how close they are yanno." It's true, if you didn't know them personally you would think they are dating. They act like a couple. Which isn't bad, everyone is close to one another and it's great. Zayn's mom would die is they actually were though, she loves Arzaylea and actually started planning their wedding. Creepy... I know.

"Which movie are you on?" Perrie asks, deciding to change the topic. Harry beams and it just makes her heart burst with fond for her brother. She loves his smile.

"I'm watching Return Of The Jedi right now. You wanna watch?" Perrie quickly debates this. She has a paper to finish, but Harry looks so happy and it's not rare but he's not always genuinely happy like this. So she quickly chooses to watch this movie for the millionth time.

Perrie cuddles up to her brother on the couch and smiles, enjoying this moment with him.

"I love you, Haz."

"I love you too."

And that's how Arzaylea finds them when she comes out of her room that night. Then there's the possibility that she took a picture and then there's the possibility that she joined in with them...well as best as she could.

----

2.6k words.

The last pic is just to show you how they look cuddling lololol. It's cute no?

Also if this is "rushed" then sorry, I just wanted you to get a feel of what the character's are like and all.

Questions: who do you think Zayn and Liam's secret friend? (LMAO) why do you think they are keeping it a secret?  Why didn't Zayn tell Perrie about the concert?

Thoughts?

May the force be with you, Kay :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 340 7
Viewer discretion is advised !!
300K 8.8K 109
Carmen Sandiego memes from my camera roll. Highest Rank so far: #2 in #carmensandiego
25.8K 2.8K 104
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...
3.3K 58 13
this is coming soon trust also made this because I'm bored also this shit is probably inaccurate but wtvs