Fuller House!! The New Girl ~...

By nathaly-reina

Mackenzie is Matt's daughter, Matt is dating DJ. Matt and Mackenzie move into the Fuller's house hold! What h... More

1. Moving
3. The Tanners
4. Please
5. Trouble
6. Hello
So...
hello again

2. Running away

2.2K 37 7
By nathaly-reina

Jackson's POV
My fucking god, why is Mac here, she just ruined our family, she and Ramona took my room, she and Ramona Do everything together!!!

"Mac is a bitch!!" I told Ramona. "She is my best friend!!" She snapped back.

"What the fu-" Igor cut off. "Ffuck off!" Ramona yelled.

Mackenzie's POV
I heard everything that Jackson said and imma runaway. I got all the money I can find. All the money I found counted up to $572.
I put my phone and some clothes in my backpack. As soon as everybody was asleep I would leave. Everyone was asleep, I snuck out the window of the kitchen. I wanted to go get something to eat. I stopped at McDonalds and saw three men and a woman that looked very nice so I came up to them.

"May I sit with u" I asked. "Of course" the lady said.

"Have Mercy!" a mixed colored man said. (A/N: I had to do that to Jess) "What's ur name?" A middle-aged man asked. "Mackenzie, but u can call me Mac!" I said. "Come sit down! How old are u?" The middle-aged man asked. "14, what's ur name?" I asked the middle-aged man.

"Joey, this is Danny, Jesse, and Becky. " he said pointed to each of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 318 15
𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ; a young girl finally gets what she always wanted for christmas ON HOLD!! i'm waiting until closer to christmas to write the last cha...
112K 8.6K 45
system ficα€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«αŠα€α€―α€™α€Ύsystem ficα€€α€­α€―α€•α€‘α€™α€†α€―α€Άα€Έβ€Œα€±α€›α€±α€Έα€α€²α€·α€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€‘α€™α€Ύα€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€›α€„α€Ία€žα€Šα€Ία€Έα€α€Άα€•α€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€•α€«α€”α€±α€¬α€Ί ပုဢ crd start date - december 10 2021
82.6K 1.6K 45
all your favorite superstars in one book.
1.9K 161 7
5 years later and Zoey is now a grown woman . Twenty two years old and a student in law school she's still begging her boyfriend Tony to leave behind...