YouTube Gamer One-Shots

By Setinsanity

Basically what the title says. It'll probably mostly be from Vanoss's crew (if you don't know who he is, then... More

Deepest Regrets (H20Vanoss)
Dear Mini (Minicat)
Guys..? (Ludicrous!Lui)
19 Years (H2OVanoss)
The Old Him (Pewdiecry)
A Thousand Years (Minicat)
Them (Terrornuckle)
Slipped Away (Minicat)
Angel with a Shotgun (Minicat) Pt.1
Kissin' You (Daithidelui)
Shipping (idefk)
Sleep (H2OVanoss)
Umbrella? (BasicallyIDoFourZero)
Run (Idk what Ships it would be)
"Video games aren't the only thing I play" (Minicat)
"Go to hell" (DaithideLui)
Terrible Things (H2OVanoss)
Run Away With Me (Minicat)
One-Shot Drafts
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs (Terrornuckle)
AN:
What
To An Untold Future
Killing Out of Love (H2OVanoss)
Bang Bang (DaithideLui)

Soulmate AU (Minicat)

452 38 6
By Setinsanity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soulmate AU in which everyone is born with tattoos on their wrists. The tattoos all bear the first words the soulmate of the tattoo owner says to them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since Tyler was a kid he could remember his soulmate marking. It was a normal thing to have of course, as that's how it went with everyone else in the world. Everybody had a tattoo on one of their wrists that bore the mark of their future soulmates. The tattoos were a word by word depiction of the first thing your soulmate was destined to say to you, though when they were to say it no one knew. 

Now, at this point in his life Tyler was already 24 years old and living in his own apartment in the city of LA. The decision he made to move was met by much dissatisfaction by his family, as they thought it would prevent his soulmate from ever finding him. 

"Think about it, sweetheart!" He remembered his mother exclaiming. "You never know where he or she may be, for all you could know they may be right here in Indiana!"

"You're mother's right, you know," His father had agreed. "How about that Kelly girl from down the street? You two have grown up together, it wouldn't surprise me if you forgot what her first words to you were." 

But Tyler knew there was no truth to his father's words, only false hope. It was true that he and Kelly had been with each other forever; they'd been best friends since they were three after all. Luckily for Kelly though, she had already found her soulmate while studying abroad, and Tyler was genuinely happy for her. He had never really had a crush on her throughout all their years together, nor anyone else. He was happy waiting for his soulmate to turn up, and no matter how long it took he would be there to welcome whoever it was with open arms. 

So here he was, four years after his well needed move to California. Not having found his soulmate yet, sure. But happy nevertheless. 

Suddenly he was broke out of his thoughts by the ringing of his doorbell and started to answer it, wondering who could be coming to see him without a notice first. To his delight it was two of his close friends, Lui and David who were there to see him. 

"Ey, Tyler! How've you been ya old wankstain?" David exclaimed while pulling the now laughing man in for a hug.

"Pretty good, potato man. I've been fine."

"But what about me?!" A child's voice whined in the background, coming from none other than the great Lui Calibre himself. Tyler rolled his eyes playfully at him and then motioned for the two to come inside, shutting the door behind them. 

"Aw, who could forget about someone as adorable as you?" David cooed, pulling Lui in for an unnecessary and heated kiss. 

Tyler had met David and Lui after a month of arriving in California. The two were living the apartment building next to his and ended up running into him on the sidewalk one fateful afternoon.  Upon meeting them Tyler had learned that they figured out they were soulmates when they met each other in freshman year of high school. Lui's tattoo had read, 'What the hell is making that ungodly squeaking noise?!' while David's comically responded 'Clearly me, you jerk! Jealous much?'. 

While Tyler thought it was a bit silly that the pair had those exact words etched onto their skin from the moment they were born, he couldn't deny that it fitted the their relationship perfectly. Sure, David could have a bit of a temper sometimes, and there was no denying the fact that Lui was an instigator and would often be annoying just for the sake of seeing someone rage at him. Despite it all though, there was no doubt they were perfect for each other. 

Tyler couldn't help but sigh thinking about his friends' relationship, wishing he could someday have one like it. He quickly stopped moping though, for Lui was standing in front of him frantically trying to get his attention. He looked like he was about to burst from pure excitement, and as Tyler looked to David for help the Irish man only shrugged and grinned in response. 

"Tyler!!! Hey, bud! Friend! Wildkittyyy!!" 

"What?"

"Tonight we're getting you laid! Party at your place tonight, sound good to you?" Tyler scoffed. 

"Lui, you're not throwing a party in my apartment in order to have me sleep with someone I don't even know nor want to be with. Like I've said before, I'm fine waiting for my soulmate. If they've gotta take their sweet time then let them." This response caused Lui to fake cry dramatically and fall into his boyfriend's arms, and at the sight David grimaced and looked at Tyler.

"Oh c'mon man, you know I hate seeing him like this. Plus you never know, your Ms. or Mr. right could show up to the party. It's worth a try, right?"

It took a bit more convincing and Lui promising to clean up the whole after party mess that caused Tyler to finally give in to the idea. 

After all, David could be right about his soulmate meeting him there. At least, it was all Tyler could do to hope that he was right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THIS PARTY IS FUCKING AWESOME!" Lui screamed, and a chorus of cheers followed after. 

Tyler, with the aid of his friends, had managed to somehow get the party set up and all the invitations texted out by 7:00, and since it'd been 3 hours since it started it had to be at least 10 or later by now. 

Now, it wasn't like the late time was going to cause Tyler to end the event. He was pretty well known for the killer parties he threw and how late they ended up lasting, so he wasn't worried about that. What did worry him though, was the possibility of all the noise complaints he was bound to get. He did share an apartment complex with dozens of other people, and so far 3 people had already knocked on his door with a complaint. Yet he continued to party on, for the night was young and as far as he was concerned there was no need for it to end. 

But of course as soon as he said that, there was a loud banging on his apartment door, almost barely noticeable over the booming music and cheers of people within the room. 

Lovely, it seemed like it was now time to deal with noise complaint #4 of the night. 

Trying his best to maneuver his way through the mass of dancing bodies to his door, Tyler was honestly slightly relieved by the time he reached it. He tried to fix his hair a bit before opening it, wanting to look at least slightly presentable for the person on the other side. Once realizing that wasn't going to happen, he gave up and after grabbing the door handle, swung it open with ease. 

What was on the other side of the door made his heart race unexpectedly, and a light pink appear on his cheeks. 

A man looking no older than maybe 20 stood on the other side of the door, looking tired and not very happy to be there. He was pretty short, at least compared to Tyler that is, and a mop of curly brown hair covered his head. He was dressed pretty casually in skinny jeans and a hoodie that was a bit too big for him, and it took all of Tyler's willpower to not swoon on the spot. His level of perfection almost made Tyler believe he wasn't real, and he had to blink a few times to make sure he wasn't seeing things. 

"Go ahead and take a picture, they last longer you know." It took a second for Tyler to realize the guy was talking to him (in a rather adorable accent at that), and he swallowed hard before responding. 

"Sorry, you're just... god you're so beautiful." It was the stranger's turn to blush now, as he stared at Tyler in surprise.

"Wow, uhm, gee thanks." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. "I just came here to yell at you over being too loud, wasn't expecting to get that."

"Yeah, like I said before sorry. I don't know why I said that, it just came out." Tyler rambled, but then suddenly froze. With wide eyes he looked at the man in front of him, quickly shutting his apartment door behind him and grabbing his hands.

"Woah, what're you-"

"Repeat what you just said.'

"Huh?"

"Just do it, please." Tyler was practically begging the stranger at this point, which caused the other male to sigh and think for a minute. 

"I told you to take a picture, that it would last longer. You know, because earlier you were practically eye rapi-"

"Yes!" Tyler screamed in joy, looking close to tears. He grabbed the man and hugged him close, causing him to try and release himself from his grip.

"Please get off me, I don't know you and... wait.. waIT!" It seemed as though a light seemed to go off in his head, and after the man checked his wrist he ended up beaming and hugging Tyler back. 

On both of the male's wrists were the words that they had waited to hear from someone for so long, someone who they were destined to be with forever and never let go of.

"Go ahead and take a picture, they last longer you know."

"Sorry, you're just... god you're so beautiful."

"Craig. My name is Craig."

"I like it, it suits you. I'm Tyler."

From that day on, Tyler didn't have to worry about finding his soulmate anymore, for they'd found each other. 

Damn, was he glad for noise complaints. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Soooo... yeah! That was a thing. 

2 am writing bursts ftw!

Also, I'm considering making an alternate part to this type of au, and the otp might be different but it's up to you guys whether I do it or not. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!

++++++++++++Setin Out +++++++++++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 173 23
208K 2.7K 10
Yeah, what the title says;) Not all of them will be lemons/smuts and I'm only gonna do x reader imagines. WARNING Do not read if you're too young.
182K 5.1K 81
Vanoss H2O Delirious Mini Ladd I AM WILDCAT Lui Calibre Moo Snuckel SilentDroidd Terroriser BasicallyIDoWrk Daithi De Nogla One shots on the VanossG...
53.7K 766 73
One-Shots of the 2pYoutuber Ships, it includes BBS, Pewdiepie, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, TheGameTheorists, NateWantstoBattle, KubzScouts, YandereDev...