Being Human: *under major edi...

By G_Grey

*You're welcome to read the book if you want but it is soo badly written therefore it is under MAJOR reconstr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Being Human

679 6 0
By G_Grey

A 16-year-old girl encounters death. Her guardian angel fails her. She is, for some reason, wanted by "the dark side". Who is she? Why do they want her? And will life ever be the same???

A Near-death experienced, which Alison does not remember, changes her life forever. Ashton nearly fails his duty as her guardian angel, causing him to lose that position. His punishment is to continue his job; as a fallen angel. The only way to gain that position again, is to keep her safe until her 18th birthday, and that is the hardest thing Ashton has ever had to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
3.1M 70.7K 43
To grow up in a world where female shifters are rare, being one is a big deal- and thats why Cassidy hides that she is one from the rest of the pack...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
395 150 31
She woke up to hear knocking on glass At first she thought it was from the window Until she heard it came from the mirror again --- Mirrors are a do...