Dear Jungkook, Love Rosé

De ro-rosesarered

Rose and Jungkook are two idols that fall in love but with many complications due to schedules, scandals, and... Mais

Chapter Two : Rehearsals
Chapter Three: The bracelet
Chapter Four: All Eyes On Her Pt. 1
Chapter Five: All Eyes On her pt.2
Chapter Six: 1 AM?
Chapter Seven: Jennie & Jimin
Chapter Eight: Double Date
Chapter Nine: Meeting BTS
Chapter Ten: Her
Chapter Eleven: Surprise
Chapter Twelve: You
Chapter Thirteen: No Longer Mine
Chapter Fourteen: Scandal
Chapter Fifteen: "Are you doing okay?"
Chapter Sixteen: Operation Rosékook
Chapter Seventeen: Happy Birthday
Chapter Eighteen: KNOCK KNOCK
Chapter Nineteen: Who's the confused one?
Chapter Twenty: I'm Not Like Her
Chapter Twenty One: His New Girl
Chapter Twenty-Two: A Jealous Kookie
Chapter Twenty Three: The Unexpected
Chapter Twenty-Four: Promise Me
Chapter Twenty-Five: Dream Come True
Chapter Twenty-Six: Did you tell her?
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Facetime
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Missed You
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Little Time
Chapter Thirty: Last Day
It was because of you [ending]

Chapter One: D-day

25.4K 479 99
De ro-rosesarered

Follow my Twitter: 

for updates! :) 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP (Alarm Clock Ringing) *BEEP BEEP BEEP *BEEP BEEP BEEP  

7:00 am 

Rose constantly slided back and forth on her bed. 

Her bright orange hair was all tangled and still curled from the night before. 

After hearing her loud annoying alarm go off she gave up.

She slowly reached over her nightstand with her left arm to turn off her alarm. 

When she turned it off, she prompted her body toward the ceiling blankly lying there looking up at it. 

Her big brown eyes examined her white ceiling left to right. 

After a minute of lying there stiffly, she finally yelled,"JENNNNNNNNNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

There was a quiet silence for another minute until harsh heavy footsteps began rumbling through the hallway. 

Rose was prepared for the surprising entrance of someone.

However, the footsteps stopped at the front of her door. 

Rose waited with wide eyes and brought her heavy blanket up to her nose. 

The door swung and clashed with the wall and Jennie ran and leaped onto Rose's bed. 

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT WAKE ME UP!" Jennie Yelled, while playfully spanking Rose's butt. 

"OW!" "OK!" "WAIT~ OW!" "OKOKOKOK. Won't~ OW! happen again!" Rose replied

 while surrendering her hands up. Jennie sat up on her bed fixed her long tangled black hair next to Rose. 

"You know, I only did that  because you're the most difficult one out of all of us to wake up." Rose smirked. 

"Well, it is not your job to wake me up, It's Manager Unnie's. " Jennie snapped back with a grin. 

Rose smiled back taking in her comeback. They both suddenly began to lay in Rose's bed and looked at her white blank ceiling. 

"You know what today is right Jen?" Rose asked. "Yup." Jennie replied. "Today is D-day." Jennie said. 

Jennie rolled over onto her side facing Rose who was still facing the ceiling. " I know you're nervous on your collab stage but I know you're going to kill it." Jennie said. 

Rose was listening to Jennie but the thought of her singing for a stadium full of people with her sunbaenims made her anxious yet nervous. 

"On the bright side Rose, there will be good looking boy groups watching..... ouuuhhh" Jennie said while running her two fingers up Rose's red cheek to her pale forehead. 

Rose countinued to lay there stiffly; then closed her eyes tight and made a frowning face. 

"Oh stop it! You're gonna be fine! Our fans don't call you Ro-slay for nothing." Jennie stated while playing with Rose's hair. 

Rose sighed heavily and said, "I know but~". "HEEEEEEEEEEEY!" 

At the front of the door was Lisa and Jisoo who were leaning on each sides of the door frame. 

Lisa ran and jumped onto the end of the bed smiling brightly. While Jisoo walked over with Dalgom (Jisoo's Dog) in her arms.

 "Lisa, do you have to be so loud and bright in the mornings?" Jennie asked.

 "Pssh, Me?? Rose was the one that yelled so loud I thought her voice box erupted." "Anyway, What are you guys talking about? Ouuuh is it about today?" "I'm so excited." "I practiced all week and made new friends too!" "Do you guys know Seulgi Unnie of Red Velvet?! She's so pretty and nice!" 

lisa rambled on and on and on until Jisoo interrupted and said," Okay Lisa, We get it." Rose grabbed one of her pillows and muzzled it on her face and sighed heavily again. 

"What's with her?" Lisa whispered.

 "She's nervous about her collab stage." Jennie replied.  

Jisoo and Lisa both looked at each other and mouthed the letter 'O' to each other. 

"Hey, didn't you practice all week too? I'm pretty sure you're going to be amazing!" Jisoo responded. 

*KNOCK KNOCK

The four of them prompted themselves up and looked toward the open door.

 It was their Mananger Unnie. "Alright, get up. Its time to get ready. We have a long day ahead of us." She said while sarcastically looking delighted. 

As their Manager walked away, Lisa bounced off the bed and said," I call first in the shower!" 

Lisa ran first toward the door. Then, Jisoo hollered saying," I'm second, you better not use up the hot water or else i'll kill you!" 

Jisoo dragged her feet toward the door after Lisa. 

Jennie turned to Rose. Rose gave her a blank stare. "Well, if you're not gonna claim the third spot then I will." Jennie said while leaving Rose's rightside. 

Rose sat there in her room all alone. Her eyes met with her guitar that was in the corner of her room. 

"Today is Blackpink's first Gayo Daejun." "I, Rose, will slay my performances for me and my fans." She told herself confidently. 

8:15 am

Jungkook sat in his chair while his members were all half asleep in their chairs. He sat facing the salon mirror staring at his reflection.

 "Jungkook, I'm surprised that you haven't fallen asleep." His hair stylist says.

 "Me too. Last night we stayed up all night practicing for today's performance." He replied.

 "Are you nervous?" "Is that why you can't fall asleep?" She asked. 

"No. I'm more excited than anything. A lot of artists are going to be there." He smiled.

 His Hair stylist spun him out of his seat. His manager hyung returned back from the convenience store with a bag full of goodies. 

"Here. Eat this. You guys have a long day, and you need all the energy you guys can get." Jung kook grabbed the bag and pulled out the kimbap first. 

He munched on his roll of kimbap while waiting for his members to be done.  

10 minutes later 

"Ya~~ Jungkookie you ready for tonight?" Jimin asked while coming over to his side. 

"Yeah. You?" 

"A little nervous. However, I have a good feeling about tonight." Jimin replied while smiling brightly. 

Jungkook did too. The boys always put on amazing performances for their beloved fans. After winning the artist of the year award at MAMA he felt exhilarated. He believed Bangtan's journey had just begun. 

"Ya~~~ Ya~~ Hey kids, we gotta leave soon. We have rehearsals to go to." His manager reminded. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

38.1K 932 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosé. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...
28.3K 867 24
It all started with a flip phone.... After two renown idols, Jungkook and Lisa meet, they start to find comfort in each other. But both have a reput...
3.1K 134 34
when two heartless souls meet each other, will they become each other's heart, or will destruction follow them? Read more to find o...
15.4K 284 28
Imagine that if they 4 are dating and what would happen? Rosé and Jungkook or Jennie and Jimin. "Should we reveal our relationship?" -Jungkook. "I w...