Knocked Up (Editing)

De HoneyBee___

... Mais

Knocked Up -Urban-
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sorry
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (filler)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.....
Questions....Answers!
Chapter 20 (the real chapter lol)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Let's talk
Chapter 23 (filler)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
What's to come! (Sequel)
Help me please!
Book 2
Let's talk!

Chapter 1

136K 3K 1.7K
De HoneyBee___

Hey! I'm Aubrey and I'm 17 years old. I'm a senior about to graduate in 2 more weeks. I'm also an all A student at the top of all my classes and I plan on going to college. I live with my mommy she's a single parent. My bullshit ass father left when I was four but me and momma doing just fine. Although she was addicted to drugs a few years back, she gotten clean and became a lawyer for a big firm.

She's not always around that much but she make time for me. I have two best friends Keondra and Kira....the twins. I'm not really much a party girl but I do have my lil ratchet party moments lol. Oh and did I forget to mention that im still a virgin ? Yeah y'all this cherry is un popped! My lil scary ass be scared to loose it, but then I be....you know what never mind lol. Well that's enough about me, I'm going go head and let y'all read the story!

Aubrey

"Aubrey I'm leaving for work" I heard my momma yell up the steps.

"Ok mami love you " I yelled back.

"Love you too" I heard her call out before leaving.

I shut my room door and went and sat back on the bed with my boyfriend J.R "Yo momma gone?" J.R asked with a cheesey grin on his face.

"Yup, and don't be getting no ideas either" I smiled knowingly.

"Baby how long we been together?" J.R asked

"2 years" I responded

"And you still not ready yet? You already know I'm not gonna break your heart and I don't see what the wait is" J.R said.

"You just gotta except the fact that I'm not ready babe! You're talking bout you don't see what the wait is, I don't see what the rush is" I said starting to get angry. Me and J.R. have had this conversation many times before and it always ended in a argument.

"Aubrey when are you gonna be ready? Shit I have needs baby-girl" he expressed.

"J, I understand that but I'm just not ready yet" I told him once again.

"Man whatever " he said as he stood up grabbing his things.

"Where are you going?" I asked

"Minding my business " He said before walking out my room.

"Damn J.R its like that? no hug? no kiss? no nothing?" I asked as I followed behind him.

"Nah Aubrey" He said before slamming the front door ass he left.

This is exactly why I don't like talking about this shit with him he just gets mad and storm out .

I made my way back upstairs and layed in bed untill my phone started ringing.

"Hello" I answered dryly.

"Aw shit what's wrong" Keondra asked.

"J.R just stormed out " I sighed.

"You want me and Kira to come over?" Keondra asked

"Nah I'm good " I told her.

"Alright, well just call me if you need me" She said

"Ok"

"Ight love you Stink"

"Love you too " I said before hanging up.

I spent the whole day in the house eating junk and watching Spongbob. I was on the episode when spongbob and patrick was living like Larry when someone text me.

Text messages

J.R-💋 - Aubrey you know I love you right? Well like I was saying earlier I got needs and I don't want to hurt you by going out and cheating on you so I think we should just break up.

Me - J.R. what are you talking about ????

J.R💋 - Aubrey it's over. Don't call me, don't text me we're done.

Me - All because I wasn't ready to have sex with you??

No reply

Me - J.R ???

No reply

Me - JADEN AARON RAMS !!!!

No reply

Me - Okay, I'm sorry baby! I think I'm ready! Please don't break up with me! 😥

J.R💋- Word? 😏 See I knew you would come to your senses.

Me- Fuck no! YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP! Fuck you! You're acting like a bitch Jaden! & Really? Breaking up over text?! You need to come to your senses with your turkey ass!

No reply

Text convo over!

I threw my phone across the room. This nigga really had me fucked all the way up! First you break up with me your girl of two years because I'm not ready to give up the cookie, and over a text message at that! Not going lie a bitch feelings is crushed! But I think I was mad more than anything. Talking bout coming to my senses. Boy if you don't get yo....you know what I'm not. I just need to calm my nerves before I went and flattened all four of his tires!

Turning my phone off I ignored everyone that entire day until I'd finally dosed off to sleep.

Next day

"Goodmorning mommy" I said coming downstairs.

"Morning baby! I got you some iHOP and left you some money. It's in there on the table" She said while grabbing for her briefcase.

"You're leaving?" I asked with a frown.

"Yeah, I got called in early and I might be working late tonight so don't wait up" She said coming over and kissing my cheek.

"Ok, love you" I said before going into the kitchen.

"Love you too!" She called before the front door closed.

I grabbed the IHOP, the money, then went upstairs to my room and ate.

After I was done I threw away the trash and got dress. I decided on wearing some black faded high waste pants, a white crop top and my black and white high top converse. Adding accessories I wore my bush gold hoops and a gold Micheal Kors watch. I ironed my hair then did my make-up.

"All done" I said to know one in particular while grabbing my pure, my phone and my keys.

I locked up the house then jumped in my all black Charger and sped off towards Keondra and Kira house.

I beeped the horn three times before they came scrolling out.

"Hey bae" Keondra said sitting in the front.

"Hey bookie" Kira said taking a seat in the back.

"Guess what happened" I said getting straight to the tea.

"What?"

"Jaden broke up with me and through a text message" I told them and their faces dropped.

"No he didn't and through a text ?" Keondra asked.

"Yup" I nodded.

"Why?" Kira asked

"Because I wasn't ready yet" I said while rolling my  eyes.

"Bullshit! That's a bitch move who the fuck breaks up with someone through text! Like uh you couldn't tell me face to face?" Keondra said.

"Yeah well I'm not tripping so" I lied.

"Girl you want me to beat his ass? Because you know I will" Kira said.

"Hahaha no Kira thats ok" I said laughing but she was dead serious.

"All you have to do is say the word" she shrugged while I continued the drive to the mall.

*Food court*

"I know that fuck nigga not over there kissing on that girl when y'all haven't even been broken up for a whole 48 hrs" Keondra said as she mugged J.R. who sat across from us at the food court trying swallow some bitch face!

"He can do whatever he wants. He's a free man" I said trying not to look in his direction.

"Right girl fuck him and that bitch" Kira said.

"I'm about to go over there and say something to his ass" Keondra said jumping up.

"No boo he's not even worth it" I said jumping up in front of her.

"Yeah you're but he better not let me see him on the streets or I'm going walk right over to him and knock his shit off" Keondra said sitting back down.

Me and the girls had started talking when in walks the big time drug lord in Baltimore "There go J! Mm girl he is so fine" Kira said as she watched him.

"Yesss gawd " Keondra said as begin undressing him with his eyes.

I took one glance at him and seen he was looking over in our direction. I mean yeah he was cute but I personally don't do thugs. So I turned back around and listen to the girls talk about how fine he was.

"Oh my god girl he coming over here! How I look?" Kira asked turning to her sister.

"Like a damn fool" I mumbled.

"You good! What about me ?" Keondra asked.

"You good" Kira nodded.

"How y'all ladies doing?" He ask stopping at our table.

"Good" Keondra and Kira both answered with big smiles on their face.

I know they lying!

"What about y'all friend. How you doing ma?" His attention was now on me. I could feel his eyes burning into my body.

"Fine" I said finally looking up at him and even up close he was good looking.

"What's your name?" He asked his eyes still glued on me.

"Aubrey" I said flashing a fake smile.

"Well Aubrey can I have yo-"

"Nope" I said gathering all my stuff.

"Why not?" He chuckled.

"I don't date thugs. Sorry."

"Who said I was thug?" He asked.

I looked at him with the nigga really face before I spoke "Boy please! I heard about you J. I know what you do for a living " I said getting up.

"And what's that?" He asked.

"Well you kill people, you sell drugs and you fuck and duck girls" I said picking up my stuff. I started to walk off but before I could go anywhere somebody grabbed my wrist.

"I don't kill anyone I have people for that, I don't sell drugs I have people that do that too. It was nice meeting you Aubrey. You'll be seeing my face again" He said before letting me go and flashing a million dollar smile.

I see his ass didn't deny the fucking and ducking.

"Like wise" I said before walking away with Keondra and Kira next to me.

Of course they were giving me an ear full. But I wasn't on that, I was more worried about finding J.R. Car so that I could flatten all four of his tires.

Let's see him take that bitch home on flats!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.2K 260 8
𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝, 𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨
505K 21.5K 27
𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒 , 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 .
47.2K 2K 35
𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅
11.1K 449 34