{CyberStar} G-Dragon Fanficti...

Autorstwa Ceiliy

Internet model Celia Roselia was a secret admirer of a certain celebrity. When she went to a Big Bang concert... Więcej

Pre-Read
Arriving in Korea
G-Dragon
Celia
Debt
Working for YG
Lunch with Big Bang
My name is
Stars-Crossed
Mall time
Call me
Photoshoot
Family
Rumors said
Interview
Baby Good Night
Morning of the concert
Performing with Big Bang
Two hearts
A new job
Crayon
Dinner with Jiyong
That XX
Trauma
The past
Truth
Anew
Drama
Louie Veron
This Love
Don't leave
Let's start over
Return of the arrogant Dragon
Let us continue
Roses by the 20
Sharing is loving
Jiyong
Family night
Love Sick
She's Gone
The culprit
Back to the mall
GD's concert
Surprise
Each other
Runaway
Not again
BSX
Private business
Money do buy happiness
Found you
Scary movie
Vacation
Author's Note *IMPORTANT*
City of Romance *OPTIONAL*
Night After
High and low
Welcome back
The End
The Conclusion

Family ties

6.9K 143 35
Autorstwa Ceiliy

Chapter 36

Part 1

G-Dragon's short encore performance was a fan favorite none the less, the crowds loved him no matter what.

Especially me.

"It's going to end soon, we should take this time to sneak out." Taeyang whispered into my ear as I nodded.

Daesung at the far end got up first as Taeyang followed, shielding me as Seungri and TOP walked behind me.

I glanced at the stage just in time to catch Jiyong's eyes. He smiled a little and bowed to the audience.

I got the vibe that he was sick even if no one can tell under all that makeup.

I'll call him right after we get home.

"WHERE DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU'RE GOING?" A deep raspy voice yelled at our general direction as me and the gang shuffled through the quiet parking lot.

We didn't dare to turn around incase it was a wild fan.

Sounds like an creepy old man too...

Just when I was about to enter TOP's car, someone grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me around.

"Eek!" I gasped when I couldn't get out of this stranger's strong grip.

"Celia!" Seungri was last to enter so he came out right away followed by the other guys.

"Who are you! Let go of her!" TOP glared at the mysterious hooded man who stopped us.

"I won't hesitate to hurt you." Taeyang strengthened his death-threat by flexing his hard muscles.

"I got abbs too." Daesung stood tall next to Taeyang as Seungri looked around nervously.

"Um. I got pepper spay." Seungri took out a little bottle of hot sauce from who knows where and who knows when.

"It's me!" The hood came off to reveal my old sunglasses relieving everyone in this tense situation.

"Oh. Damn Jiyong." Daesung let out the air he was holding before mumbling something under his breath. "I was about to show my abbs too..."

"Mine's better." Taeyang patted Daesung's back sympathetically as both of their heads hung low.

TOP just snickered.

"Hyung, please don't scare us like that." Seungri sighed and put his sauce away but then froze as his eyes widened. "Wait, shouldn't you be in backstage having an after-show review?"

Daesung and Taeyang were back from their depressed corners as we all perked up to hear Jiyong's reply.

"Fuck that, I followed you guys right after I got off stage." Jiyong turned to me and smirked. "Can't believe you didn't recognize me."

"Well... It was mainly your voice..." I shrugged and then clasped his face with my hands, confirming the worst. "You're heating up!" I proved my suspicion when I peeked through the pale makeup covering up Jiyong's tomato-red face.

"What?" TOP and the other guys all grabbed Jiyong's cheeks causing them to have the same reaction as I did. "You were sick this whole time and didn't tell us?"

"Eh. I didn't notice till recently. I guess that explains my itchy throat." Jiyong pondered cutely and then opened the backseat doors. "So we're going home or what?"

"You need to see a doctor." I pointed out and TOP immediately got into the driver's seat.

"You need to see a therapist... And did you?" Jiyong glared at every one of the members as they all laughed stupidly while darting their eyes elsewhere. "C'mon guys, you had one job... One job."

"Aborted mission! New mission: bring leader to the doctors!" Seungri caught my approved look and then called shotgun.

Jiyong shook his head and chuckled before entering the backseat.

"Wait a minute." I paused the guys as they looked at me curiously. "The car can only take 5."

"Oh fuck." TOP slapped his forehead and then glanced at Seungri. "Get outta here you youngster."

"WHAT!" Seungri retaliated in fits of fake tears before I offered up a better suggestion.

"I'll take the bus, I'm going home anyways."

"But you promised you'll join us in our movie night!" Seungri's whine was met with agreements from everyone except the clueless dragon.

"Hey... Are you guys leaving me out?" Jiyong then veered away from the boys to make a sad pouty face at me. "Celia... Don't do this..."

"Okay I'll be there." I couldn't resist his adorable face so I quickly shut the car door and turned the other way.

"Are you sure you don't want a ride Celia? Are you going to find our apartment all right?" TOP backed out his parking space as I waved goodbye to the 5 men.

Jiyong rolled down his window as TOP's car approached my side.

"I'm fine everyone, I've taken the bus several times." I peered into the car and saw the disappointed faces of heartbroken boys.

They're such good actors, I'm feeling a guilt coming on... Almost.

When I turned the corner to the pedestrian exit, I saw floods of people all of a sudden coming in forcing me to freeze when they all took noticed me.

That must be the fans who went to see G-Dragon's concert.

"Hey. Isn't that Celia Roselia?" One pointed followed by many. "How do you know?" "It's those beautiful blue eyes!"

Oh no, they recognize me!

I forgot to put on my sunglasses!

The car beeped but I continued to search my purse, pulling out my last piece of my disguise besides my face mask.

"She was wearing those same sunglasses in Love Sick!"

Well that didn't help...

"It's totally her! Her hair was the same style as her blog photo for today!" "Hi Celia!" "HI!" "HEY!" "I LOVE YOU!!"

Before I could respond or make a dash for it, I heard the car door click and someone shoved me into the backseat before that same person flopped himself on top of everyone.

"Drive drive drive!" Jiyong yelled as he rolled up the shaded windows.

I looked behind to see the crowd taking pictures as they ran after the speeding car screaming my name.

"What, just happened?" I turned my body back to the front and peered downwards to see Jiyong's grinning face staring up at me as he laid snuggly on my laps.

Awwww, how cute...

But slightly embarrassing.

"Ow, your hip is so boney." Daesung was in the middle seat complaining about Jiyong's skinny body.

"And you're getting my pants all dirty." Taeyang lifted Jiyong's legs up only to have Jiyong stepping on the windows on TOP's side.

"Hey! Don't get my car all dirty!" TOP scolded as Seungri peeked at our state in the backseat.

"I wanna lay in Celia's laps too..."

"Well too bad, I'm the sick one here." Jiyong stuck his tongue out at the maknae and then we all laughed at our situation.

I'm happy I get to ride with them after all.

Even if it is awkward to have Jiyong's face so close to my woman parts, and he's got a perfect view down there too...

What am I thinking? I still got my clothes on! Goodness!

I'm never this perverted... I think he influenced me...

Well, what ever the case was, at least he's looking at my face the whole time... Kinda. My boobs are blocking the way... So I'm guessing he's staring at those too.

Sigh. I guess I don't mind, I think the other guys do though. They seem to know what Jiyong was thinking since they keep glaring at him while he got his smug face on.

"Alright, I'll wait in the car to avoid suspicion. So you guys can take Jiyong to the doctors." TOP parked in Seoul's hospital and we all got out. "Celia, I think you should stay in the car too."

"No way!" Jiyong tugged on my arm and Taeyang sighed.

"I agree that Celia shouldn't be seen in public with us right now. There's a lot of people here." Taeyang pushed Jiyong forward as he objected each step.

"Celia! Noooooooo-"

"Come on hyung! For her own good!" Seungri and Daesung dragged Jiyong to the door as the poor dragon reached for me desperately.

"I'll be fine!" I waved forcing myself to not stare at that lost puppy face made by the adorable Kwon Jiyong. "Is it me or is he acting really loopy?" I asked TOP when I sat in the passenger seat.

"He's always like that when he's around us, I guess he's a little more childish when you're here." TOP turned downed the radio and then held my hands into his. "How are you taking it? The, getting fired and stuff." TOP patted my back while giving me a tight frown. "It's okay to cry, I know you want to."

That's right.

I don't work for YG anymore.

I was called off when I was still working for Louie.

It was a long call, and I thought I couldn't see any of the Big Bang members from then on.

Until TOP drove by with the others this afternoon.

I hid my devastation hoping they wouldn't find out.

Apparently, they knew already. Or, maybe only TOP knows.

"I'm not upset because I got fired, in fact, I'm happy my debt has been paid off... Maybe, maybe I'm just a little sad I can't see you guys as often anymore..." I snatched my hands back and stared at them. "Is that why you wanted me to stay in the car? So that you can lend me a shoulder?"

TOP exhaled and then glanced outside the window.

"Not entirely." TOP veered back with a serious expression, eyes hinting anger and sadness. "Are you and Jiyong, together?" He struggled with that last word but he shook it off with another deep breathe.

"I," I hesitated to tell the truth but realized my listener was TOP, my brother. "I hope so."

TOP's shoulder relaxed and his eyes scanned the ground.

"Oh."

"Why... Is it that obvious?"

"To us he obviously likes you, we just didn't know you'd... Pick him." TOP gazed into my eyes once more as he said the last part, his voice was soft and his vibe was unnaturally calm.

I didn't know what to say.

Did I hurt someone by unconsciously leading them on?

I didn't mean to.

"I... Won't be seeing you guys for awhile." I turned to the window on my side to brush away my guilt. "When the YG representative called me this morning to let me know I'm off their hook, I didn't know I was also cut from having any relationship with the company and its workers... I guess it was to secure the rumors that was hurting the company... Therefore, I'm kicked out of the apartment they provided me with too."

TOP grabbed my face and turned me around to face him.

"We'll help, we can see you often and help you move."

I felt his strong hands in mine and then proceeded to pry his fingers off.

"Actually, I'm forbidden from seeing any YG members let only hangout with them." I gave TOP a sad smile and turned up the radio. "Thanks for all you guys' help, especially you, TOP oppa."

"Celia-" TOP was going to reach for my face again but was cut off when Jiyong and the others entered the back seat.

"What... Were you two up to something?" Jiyong suspicious glanced back and forth between TOP and me, while an inpatient Seungri pushed Jiyong into the edge of his seat. "Ow. Watch the arm maknae, that's where I got the shot."

"Sorry hyung, I just don't wanna risk being seen..." Seungri then saw me in the front seat and pouted playfully. "You stole my seat!"

"Yeah, your seat should be here." Jiyong patted his laps as he winked at me, causing the rest of the guys to glare at him.

I just blushed.

When 4 guys are squished uncomfortably in the backseat of a small car, it might be nearly impossible to keep them at peace.

"So where do you plan to move to?" Daesung asked me nicely but was then elbowed by Taeyang.

"My bad, Seungri won't stop moving." Taeyang was pushed backwards as Seungri bent downwards to tie his shoe.

"Get off my foot, my phone is ringing." Jiyong curled up into a ball as he reached into his pocket to get his phone.

"Ow hyung! You stepped on my hands!"

"Cause you're in the way! ... Hello? It's GD... Seungri get your butt out of my face!" Jiyong turned to the window and continued to talk on the phone, avoiding the youngling's behind.

"Well get your face outta my butt!" Seungri retorted when he got back up only to smack Taeyang by accident.

"Watch it." Taeyang gave Seungri a death glare scaring the maknae into making loud whines.

"Shut up! I'm on the phone!" Jiyong yelled quieting the whole car.

"Sounds like you guys are having fun back there!" TOP chuckled causing everyone to roll their eyes.

"Celia, did you answer my question yet?" Daesung showed a bit of annoyance in his voice after he got elbowed for nearly 10 times.

"Umm... I don't know." I replied while thinking about my finances and then continued to peeked back at the chaos back there.

Daesung and Seungri were anticipating my answer while Taeyang was fast asleep.

Jiyong payed more attention to me while chatting on the phone, occasionally asking the other line to repeat themselves.

"You can come live in our apartment! My room is big enough for 2!" Seungri cheered but was then slapped 3 times on the back of his head. "Hey! Who in the world slapped me?! 3 times?"

Daesung, Jiyong, and the half-asleep Taeyang unconsciously whistled.

"This is exactly why we gave you the smallest room." TOP looked like he wanted to get back there and hit Seungri too, but couldn't.

"Fine! Celia gets to pick who she wants to stay with..." Seungri sadly drifted off as my eyes widened.

They're all super quiet now. Jiyong even hung up the other line.

Uhhh, are they seriously thinking I would move in with one of them?

Do they think it's okay? Having a girl living with 5 boys is totally acceptable by any standards?

"I think I'll be looking elsewhere... Away from the media..." I rejected their hopes and dreams and they all sighed.

If the boss finds out, he would fire all of them.

That's how he warned me to stay away from Big Bang.

He knows I don't want to, so he gave me a week to cut off my personal ties completely.

I'm apparently affecting their work.

Especially Jiyong's.

I don't know how to break this to him.

I wanted so badly to go on his first world tour together, and now I'm not sure if I should.

We were seen together by the media several time before, and the worst thing is:

We got caught again!

I didn't want to ruin the movie night, so I told nobody about the bad news.

My phone was spammed with notifications, I haven't read all of them since they all pretty much say the same thing.

Including one personally from Veve, aka, Louie Veron.

[You went to see GD in a concert... Again? Haven't you learn from what happened last time? Apparently you didn't since your face is on the news everywhere! Come straight to my studio on Monday Celia, I mean- 'Big Bang's Little Star,' or should I say 'G-Dragon's Rose.']

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

95.6K 3.2K 42
Ayu, a coldhearted girl who has never really had friends in her life before due to her attitude towards people lives alone in a small cottage. She li...
301 37 16
(Book 1 of the Middle Of The Night series) Kwon Jiyong, better known as G Dragon, is the leader of the most ruthless mafia in Seoul. He demanded resp...
4.8K 193 20
{A G-Dragon Fanfiction} Park Eun-Mae was never supposed to see what she saw. She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. As she gets more invo...
494K 14.9K 106
[COMPLETED] Okay I know the name is too cliche but thats what actually happens here. V is a famous model and a person who writes songs in his free t...