He Saved My Life

By rarualover2016

A city girl moved into the country because she couldn't handle the hurt. But she doesn't know how cruel the c... More

Meet Kathryn

Meet Mason

8 0 0
By rarualover2016

I can't believe she forgot that I had to introduce myself!!!  Am I invisible!!!!!  Lol. Just kidding. I'm Mason and I'm 22. My dad died when I was younger. He was a professional bull rider.

Ever since my dad died my momma wasn't doing good. So I practiced to become the best bull rider ever. I got lots of money. I got hurt once on this bull once.

I had to go to the hospital. The darn bulls name was Rango. I almost died. That's when my momma started telling me to quit bull riding. But I couldn't. I wanted to make her understand.

When Kathryn first came to Texas and went to that radio and watched me ride, and when we connected eyes I knew there was something different about her.

Anyway, you want to start first Kat?

Sure Country. Here we go!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 119K 43
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
676K 35.8K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
4.2M 264K 101
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
833K 69.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...