crush - ten chittaphon

By bcbyjaehyun

in which a girl realizes her crush may never get over his dead girlfriend More

crush
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
epilogue

fifteen

5.3K 591 62
By bcbyjaehyun

"could you please sit down for a minute?"

"why?"

"i have something that i need to say."

"ok. i'm listening."

"oh god, i don't know how to say this."

"just say whatever comes to mind."

"ok. jiyeon, when i look at you, i can't take my eyes off of you."

"what?"

"and when you look at me, i have to turn away because i'm afraid you might see how much you mean to me."

"ten, are you drunk?"

"i want to be able to hold you whenever i see you and never let go."

"are you crazy?"

"i want to be near you every second of the day. you're not like any other girl i've met. you're too wonderful for words. i know you don't feel like i do, but i just-"

"what the fuck are you talking about??"

"jiyeon, please don't break my heart. will you go on a date with me?"

"is this a joke?"

"no, i'm being serious. why would you think this is a joke? i just poured my heart out to you."

"this is just too surreal. i've dreamt of this happening more times than you could ever imagine. i just never thought it would actually happen."

"so... what's your answer?"

"yes, you idiot. i'd love to go on a date with you."

"why'd you have to call me an idiot? you hurt my feelings."

"shut up, idiot."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 650 28
Ara has been on the run from Hydra for years. Living in Tenneesse, doing small jobs like mowing lawns and pet-sitting all while trying to keep out of...
6.3M 445K 61
The final battle for love, life and liberty has begun! Ayla has had to defend her people in the past, but this time, it is no mercenary rabble outsid...
378K 11.5K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
6.7K 474 24
❝I'm just a kid to him.❞ ➳ In which Choi Yerim was accidentally added in her brother's friends' groupchat instead of him. Started : 06/02/2024 Ended...