Seven Wings of the Damned (BT...

Av JiminsWinglessJams

Not many can say they've lost the light of heaven. Mortals live out their entire life awaiting the day they w... Mer

Prologue- Bad Dreams
One- Falling
Two- The Lonely Observer
Three- Someone Like Me
Four- Party Time
Five- I'm Sorry
Six- Don't Leave Me Alone
Seven- My Shadow Once Was Pure
Eight- Counting Lucky Stars
Nine- For Jimin
Ten- Friends But Not Friends
New project!
Eleven- Bonding
Twelve- Kinky Killer
Thirteen- 4 Years and Counting
Fourteen- Human's Poison
Fifteen- Careless
Sixteen- For Mama
Seventeen- The Crystal Compass
Eighteen- The Compass Tattoo
Twenty- We Used to Be Them
Twenty One- The Coincidental Resemblance
Twenty Two- An Unworthy Gift
Twenty Three- Time for Change
Twenty Four- Repulsive Undying Love
BTS WINGS Tour NY 3-23-2017 {Part I}
BTS WINGS Tour NY 3-23-2017 {Part II}
BTS WINGS Tour NY 3-23-2017 {Part III}
Twenty Five- Let Love Capture Me
Twenty Six- Arian and The Prince
Twenty Seven- The Foreign Letter
Twenty Eight- Who Is Jungkook?
Twenty Nine- Righting Wrongs
Thirty- The Black and White Angel
Thirty One- Find The Prince
Thirty Two- I Thought You Were Dead
Thirty Three- The King of Two Worlds
Thirty Four- The Arcane
Thirty Five- Finding Myself
Thirty Six- You'll Never Walk Alone
Thirty Seven- Brother
Thirty Eight- His Royal Highness and Her
Thirty Nine- Looking For Love
Forty- Alive
Forty One- Reunion
Forty Two- Lovers Quarrel
Forty Three- A Fight Between Sheets
Forty Four- 21 Years Ago
Forty Five- Abusive Love
Forty Six- War Is Coming
Forty Seven- Forgiveness
Forty Eight- All Done For You
Forty Nine- Content As I Am
Fifty- You've Come For Me
Fifty One- Courage
Fifty Two- The Death of an Old Generation
Fifty Three- Royal Brotherhood
Fifty Four- The Seven Kings
Fifty Five- Because I Like You
Epilogue- Two Weddings
Thank you!

Nineteen- I've Loved You for So Long

115 6 6
Av JiminsWinglessJams

(Taehyung's POV)

I sat on the balcony alone. I was unable to sleep again. What had Jungkook seen in his past? Who was he?

Questions ran through my head at a million miles an hour as Jin came out without me noticing.

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and looked over to see him. "Are you okay?" He looked at me with concern. I felt bad. I didn't want to worry him. He shouldn't have to worry.

I nodded silently. "Can't sleep."

"Me neither," he admitted.

I shivered as a small wind blew.

Jin got up and walked back inside. The dim light from inside reflected off of his pink dyed hair. It looked good on him. It was really cute. And it suited his gentle personality perfectly. I could brush through his hair all day. I could hold him all day.

I felt more comfortable sleeping beside him lately. If I wasn't with him, I didn't sleep comfortably. And I always had that same repeating nightmare.

Jin came back with a blanket in his arms. He draped it over me carefully.

"Jin. You're not a servant anymore. You don't have to take care of me like this," I spoke softly to him.

He came around and sat beside me again. He looked at me with gentle eyes. "It's okay. I didn't do it for that reason. I just don't want you to get sick or be too cold."

I couldn't help from smiling at him. He always cared so much for me as I did for him.

I reached my arm over Jin's shoulder and pulled him into me. I wrapped the blanket around the both of us and leaned back with Jin now resting on my shoulder.

I lived for moments like this with him. He was such a precious piece of my life that I couldn't live without. He meant everything to me. He was the only reason I was still here. I needed to be here with him. To protect him and show him how much he truly was appreciated.

Jin sighed quietly. I knew by the way he sighed, it wasn't right. Something was upsetting him. Did he have a nightmare?

"What's wrong?" I asked him quietly.

He remained quiet for a few moments and then spoke. "I'm sorry," he spoke almost too quietly for me to hear.

"What for?"

"I never should have kissed you that day. I'm sorry," I heard a slight tremble in his voice.

My heart clenched tightly in my chest. I sat up and looked at him. "Jin, look at me."

He looked up shyly with apology in his eyes. It was such a heartbreaking sight. He shouldn't feel sorry. He shouldn't be hurting like this.

"Do you really feel sorry for that?" I asked him nervously.

He looked down and nodded.

No. He shouldn't feel like this. Not at all. I gently pushed his chin up so he would look at me. He had tears welling in his eyes. I looked into them deeply.

"Jin. I do not want you to feel regret for what you did. Not at all."

He looked at me still with guilty eyes. But, a weight seemed to be lifting from him. Did he really blame himself for that day? I appreciated him with every bone in my body. I loved him with everything I had in me.

My heart leaped as I thought about what I was about to do next. I moved in quickly, not wanting to second guess my actions. I tenderly pressed my lips against his. I felt him gasp faintly against my lips as I caught him by surprise.

My heart pounded furiously. My body surged with a sensation I couldn't explain. My stomach turned with butterflies. Sparks flew between us. This was everything. The moment between us I believed we both desired. I'd wanted to do this for so long. I'd wanted him for so long. I couldn't explain how absolutely satisfying this was. How amazing it felt to finally kiss him. I felt so happy and so at ease.

I moved my hand to the back of his neck and pulled him in more as the kiss began to deepen. His soft lips began to move slowly against mine. They were plump and perfect. He tasted like sweet tea.

I felt him grip my shirt in handfuls as we kissed. Our kiss was so passionate. I kissed him with everything I had. I wanted to show him just how much I cared. How much I loved him. And he was returning my emotions. He made me so happy. And now I had realized he had still wanted me the same all this time. But, now, I had the perfect opportunity.

I pulled away breathlessly and looked at him. He looked so love drunk. So entranced. It was such a beautiful sight. He smiled at me. It was the brightest smile I'd ever seen on him.

"Taehyung," his voice shook.

"Shh," I spoke as I stood.

I lifted him into my arms bridal style and carried him inside. For so long, I'd wanted him. For so long, I'd waited for this.

And now I was ready for him.

I walked to my room and took him inside. Jimin was fast asleep in his bed so we'd have to be quiet about this.

I laid Jin down on my bed softly and kissed him again. I fit myself on top of him between his legs.

Our tongues intertwined with one another as we kissed each other passionately. My heart throbbed in my chest. My body buzzed with adrenaline. This was the moment. The moment I waited so long for. The moment I lived for. To be able to express my love for him in the most intimate way possible.

I sat up and pulled off my shirt. Jin's hands immediately reached up and he felt my skin. His hands trailed along my skin softly. His eyes were bright with want and desire. I leaned down and tugged at his shirt. He moved up slightly so I could remove it.

I looked down, my eyes sweeping over him. He was beautiful. Angelic. He was so pure in every way. And now I had the opportunity to make him feel the best he ever has. To become the closest I ever could to him.

I leaned down and my lips were on his skin. I laid soft kisses all over him. His body was so sacred. He was remarkably beautiful. I moved up to his collarbone and nibbled on it softly. He let out a quiet moan beneath me.

It sent chills up my body. His sounds of pleasure made my heart stop. I was doing this to him. I was making him like this. I almost felt wrong for destroying his innocence more this way. But, I knew that in our hearts, it was truly pure.

I moved up to his neck and sucked his skin tenderly. He was undeniably responsive beneath me. With my hands, I felt his chest and massaged his small, delicate nipples with my thumbs, causing them to become hard. I moved down to them and took one into my mouth.

His hands moved into my hair and he grabbed my hair as I suckled on one. I moved to the next one after making the left one fully erect.

I moved down, feeling Jin's bulge against my own. I rubbed against him causing him to moan quietly once again. His moans really did something to me. They drove me wild. They were like my signal that I was doing a great job at this.

I too, had never done this before. This was my first time as well as Jin's. And I was perfectly okay with that. I wanted him to be my first. And I wanted to be his. I just hoped I didn't embarrass myself too much.

I moved down to Jin's hips, laying soft kisses along his hip bone. He shifted beneath me slightly. His skin became rigid against my breath.

I thumbed the rim of his sweat pants. Once I pulled these down, he would be fully exposed to me. He would be giving me permission to take him as mine. Forever he'd be mine.

I looked up at him and waited for his approval. He nodded nervously. With a deep breath, I pulled down his pants and boxers, revealing his long member and bottom half.

I sat up and gazed down at him. I looked him over, inspecting and memorizing every piece and part of him. He was gorgeous. He was the most beautiful sight in existence to me.

I looked up to his eyes as he gazed at me nervously.

"A-am I okay?" he whispered.

I moved up and laid down almost completely on top of him. I cupped his cheek in my hand.

"You're more than okay, Jin," I pecked his lips. "You're perfect in every way, like you are always," I smiled at him.

It was pretty dark, but I could still tell his cheeks were reddening.

"W-what about you?" His tone was very shy.

"What about me?" I asked curiously.

Then I felt a finger tug on the waistband of my pants. I looked down to where Jin's fingers tugged on my pants. I smiled and laughed slightly. I stood and faced him beside the bed. This was it. The moment of truth. The moment we were both committing fully to one another. Sharing our bodies. Becoming completely vulnerable to one another. I got my thumbs in on each side. I bit my lip nervously and slowly pushed them down. My erection sprung from it's tight restraint and bounced once before settling.

I watched as Jin gazed at me with absolutely no words. He seemed nervous and speechless. But I could tell he was okay.

"Like what you see?" I teased him as his eyes rested on my member for a few seconds.

He looked away blushing. "Y-yes."

"I'm glad," I spoke delighted.

I moved back on top of him and focused my attention to his hard member that oozed a small amount of pre-liquids.

With a gentle grip, I wrapped my hand around him and began to stroke him lightly. I looked into his eyes the entire time, never breaking contact.

He looked to be in such a daze. So high on the feeling. It made my heart flutter.

All these years, I sat here and watched him suffer. I watched him be sad and alone. But, now it all changed. Now I was able to change it all. To redeem myself. To please him and make him the happiest he could ever be.

I had committed myself to be a slave to his happiness. And I was perfectly okay with that. And I would try my very best every day of my lasting life to make him the happiest man alive. I owed him that much at least. And so much more.

I watched, entranced by his beautiful eyes, as he gave me a look of pleasure and bit his lip. I stroked him slightly faster, earning another quiet moan from him.

I leaned down and kissed him again. Immediately I became drunk off of him all over again. He was my drug. My very amazing and addicting drug.

Jin placed his hand on my chest and applied a slight pressure signaling for me to back up. I moved away and looked at him with concern.

"Is everything alright?"

He nodded, biting his lip nervously before he pushed me back further. I watched as he breathed before moving down to my member.

"N-no, Jin you don't have to do that. Tonight I want to please you. Don't worry about me," I explained.

He looked up at me and frowned. "Now Taehyung, that's awfully selfish of you. You know I will be thinking about it whether I choose to or not."

His caring lectures only turned me on more. I nodded in defeat and waited as he leaned down, placing his lips on the head of my member.

I could tell he was hesitant and shy. Probably because he's never done this before. But, I didn't care. He was perfect to me no matter what.

He suckled on the head for a while, causing me to relax with pleasure. This was amazing. Truly amazing. He was everything I ever wanted. This moment was as perfect as I could have imagined it.

He moved down further and began to bob up and down.

"Ah. Jin," I moaned now.

We both froze when we heard Jimin shuffle in his bed across the room. I looked over nervously to see him still fast asleep. I sighed out with relief, and then Jin went back to moving up and down on me.

He felt so amazing. And my thoughts only made it that much more. I couldn't believe it was him. The one I had waited for all these years.

I laid back and allowed Jin to continue to please me. His mouth was so wet and warm. It felt so good.

I was in euphoria with him. My excited state only grew with every stroke and lick. I felt my pleasure rising. It was coming. But I didn't want it to yet.

I pulled away from Jin and moved above him. My heart beat harshly. I bit my lip nervously. I placed myself at his opening and looked up at him awaiting his approval. He looked at me with calm eyes and nodded.

I let out a shaky breath as I pressed against his hole. He opened reluctantly around me as I slid into his tight space. He let out a quiet moan. I looked up at him and saw him squinting and biting his lip.

"Are you okay?" I asked with concern.

"Yes. Just give me a moment please."

"Of course." I stopped where I was. I was almost fully in him. Was this very painful for him? I hope not. Hurting him was the last thing I wanted to do.

I leaned down and kissed him gently. His plump lips conformed around mine so willingly.

"Mm okay. I think I'm ready," he explained.

"Okay," I whispered against his ear now.

I slid out slowly. His warm skin tugged slightly against my member, trying to keep me from leaving. After a moment, I slid back in. This time, fully. I stopped and looked at him. "You still alright?"

His eyes caught me. They were enchanting. Hypnotizing. He gazed at me with such love. Such adoration and gratefulness. "Of course," he smiled.

I couldn't help smiling back. I leaned down and kissed him passionately as I continued my cycle of thrusting. It felt amazing. My juices lubricated his insides now, making it slightly easier. It still felt great either way. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before.

My climax began to creep up on me again. Jin let out the sweetest of moans as I continued. I thrust quicker now and grabbed his member and rubbed softly. His neck fell back as I continued to please him.

"Am I pleasing you?" I asked.

He looked at me and smiled. That was all I needed. "More than pleasing, Taehyung."

I looked back to Jimin briefly. He was still sound asleep thank god.

I was almost there now. I felt it. The anticipation was amazing. The feeling was overwhelming.

With the last few thrusts, everything became sensitive and I lost my energy as I thrust slowly into him. Releasing my juices into him. It was ecstasy. Jin let out a moan as I hit his spot one last time before he squirt his own white liquids onto my stomach and hand.

He looked so at peace now. So overwhelmed with pleasure and joy.

I pulled out and laid down beside him tiredly. I pulled him into my arms and held him tightly. He hugged me back as we relaxed now. I felt the exhaustion come over me now. Sleep was possible now. Especially since Jin was by my side.

"I love you, Jin," I whispered to him.

"I love you too, Taehyung."

His words touched my heart and put a smile on my face. We fell asleep holding one another. And for the first night ever, we were officially, and forever, each other's.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

639 3 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...
208K 9.8K 57
What happens when a half human and vampire blood turn's 18, and becomes the protector has to bring the 7 Vampire Wonders together. Can they together...
76 0 4
A long time ago there used to be peace among all species. But things suddenly changed after a vicious attack wiped out many people. Lives were torn a...
148K 4.6K 105
(A BTS x Reader Fanfic) They say if you really want something, if you work hard enough, you'll get that and more. You've wanted to be an idol since...