The Meme Dream ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°)

By Milk_n_Cheese

"I mean, part of the beauty of me is that I'm very rich"- Donald Trump. In which an unqualified "author" make... More

Kazoo Kid

49 3 7
By Milk_n_Cheese

Okay, let's start...

So this blond little kid on his little red kazoo makes me wonder if he is suffering from a mental breakdown.

I mean, the memes can get to you but DANG....

This boy needs some milk 

Because we all know the triangle is the official meme instrument.

Look at dat Illuminati confirmed slab of metal.

The Kazoo Kid's hair looks like a dang acorn dipped in what looks like the wax Donald Trump uses for his salty-looking toupee.

AND LOOK AT HIS TEETH LIKE FLIP......

I CAN PARK A CAR THROUGH THOSE GAPS.

HIS TEETH ARE SPONSORED BY GAP.

Oh yeah, and his friends?

Looking like a fricken lion with that hair...

Ya' know what? I'm done with this meme and that privelleged little white boi who's probably gonna get into Harvard because of his dang kazoo skills

I'm gonna get jealous and salty asf ;(

COMMENT BELOW FOR NEXT MEME 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 6.1K 27
"πš†πš‘πšŽπš— πš πš’πš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πšœπšπš˜πš™ πš‘πšŠπšπš’πš—πš πš–πšŽ ?" 𝟷𝟻 πš’πšŽπšŠπš› πš˜πš•πš πš…πš’πšœπš‘πš—πšž πšŠπšœπš”πšŽπš πšŒπš›πš’πš’πš—πš πš‘πš’πšœ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "πš†πš‘πšŽ...
90.5K 3K 111
here you will find a few of my ideas. Have fun :) -Angst + Character death (Chapter 1) -slownburn??? Idk/Mialotte (Chapter2) -family drama (Chapter 3...
34.5K 4.8K 71
A cute story with little twist and turns! *A Baker with a Billionaire* "Sivaangi, a talented baker, has built a life around her past heartaches, but...