Hashirama x Reader

By coldweathers

Hashirama and (name) were bestfriends but (name) loved Hashirama. But Hashirama loved Mito. How will (name) s... More

1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

2.

4.3K 139 33
By coldweathers

YOU.

I sat on the couch alone and upset. I hated how Hashirama left me for Mito every single time. I got up from the couch. You know what? I was gonna go out and have some fun.

I took a quick shower, clearing my head of thoughts of Hashirama or atleast trying to. Once I finished my shower, I wrapped a towel around myself and went to my room and saw my phone. It had lit up and I saw Hashirama's name pop up on it. I went to the phone and answered it. "Yes?" I asked him. "Maybe we can hang out later," he told me.

He probably didn't even wanna hang out. He probably just felt bad. "I'm going out," I told him. "Where?" He asked. "Out," I told him. I then hung up on the phone before he could say anything else. I went to my closet and looked for something to wear. I picked out a black, tight, short skirt and a black, long-sleeve croptop to match.

I let my hair go and smiled.

It was my turn to have fun.

I went downstairs to my car and drove all the way to a place called Midnight Bar. It was about literally 5 minutes away from my house and it had a dancefloor and a bar which was all I needed to have fun.

But as I was driving in the car I felt a small pain in my chest. I pulled over to the side of the road and there was an ache in my chest that burned. Once it had gone away I tried to calm down and go back on the road.

A few minutes later I was at the club.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
201K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
439K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...