The Lone Wolf

By BlackThornedRose717

I was a Rogue. I was an Outsider. I was running from my mistake, and my thoughts haunted me, the words oozed... More

×The Lone Wolf×
The Journey to Hell
Is this how I die?
The Great Revival
Never again
Here On Again
Meeting the Rogues
A Old Horror Story
Alls Well Ends Bad
The Cold Truth
Nobody
Pain Review
The Plan
Jealous much?
Respect for you
How could you?
Attack my lungs
What the hell happened?
Friends are nice
Is He Crazy?
Kill me!!!
The Night is Young
Im in trouble
The Tenth Reason
Running is Wrong
Regret being alone
The Demon inside me
Halfblood?
The Epic Battle!!
Heats here
Mates!!
Acceptance
Nightmares
Paralyzed
Dreams alive
The sky is blue
Love in the air
Luna
Rogue

Sweet Revenge

8.8K 262 23
By BlackThornedRose717

Ashlyns POV

So here I am sitting here thinking all these questions and I'm so confused. Then my wolf makes it worse by contacting me telling me this, and I quote

"Get dressed and leave this hospital. You're going somewhere special." She said

"What? Somewhere special? What do you mean get out of here? How am I gonna get out of here . I'm in bed rest. I can't leave ."I grumbled at her.

Sanders currently Put me on bed rest , And I'm pissed about it.

"Jump out the window and go home. shower. dress and voila, you are ready. " She said

"Ready for what?" I asked .

" How am I supposed to dress? Formal? . Regular.? Dressy.?" I said again.

"The clothes don't matter. Just get out of this hospital."

"How?!. they will hunt me down!!" I said

"They won't. In three minutes sanders will come and Let you go."she answered

" But- "She cut me off

"JUST GET OUT AND GET DRESSED!!" she roared

"DAMN! calm down I'm going I'm going."

And with that our link was closed. I walked out of the bed and took out the IV. I went to the window and unhooked the handle. I slowly slid up the window and jumped on the tree next to me . I almost fell but I grabbed a branch.

When I hit the ground I could hear my hospital room door open. I ran as quick as I could.

Surely I knew It was sanders. when I got home I ran up the stairs to my bedroom. I mean, Eric's bedroom .

Then I went into the shower. After my shower I got dressed in blue skinny jeans and A red T-shirt . I can't help it. Red is my favorite color.

After that I sat on my bed and picked up the block that Would open my link.

After that I regretted it. Sanders came in and he sounded REALLY concerned.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!! " he yelled. scratch that. He was not concerned. He sounded angry.

"Calm down and don't you dare raise that tone with me. I will rip your throat out if you ever do that again." I said. I paused. Did I just say that.

"Nope I did " Said Isabel. Sometimes she takes over.

"I'm sorry Luna...You just ran away from me... My wolf felt bad."

"Its OK sanders. Its not your fault. I was just tired of being in that cramped up room. My wolf needed air. "

"It is my fault. I was gonna tell you that Now you could leave but I found you missing and got worried. "I chuckled out through my link.

"Its OK . Anyways what was the first thought that came to you're mind when you found out I was missing? "I said laughing

"Eric. If he knew I lost you he would have me slaughtered"

I laughed even harder at him.

"Trust me. I wouldn't let him do that to you."I said.

" We'll. Luna answer my question. where are you?"

"I'm at my house."

"Oh, OK then I'll see you later Luna"

I said bye to him and closed off my link.

Just as I did, my wolf said all these Orders.

"Walk outside. Behind the pack house NOW!! " She commanded.

"Stop being bitchie Isabel. could you at least say 'Please'"

I said to her

"Please"she grumbled.

I scoffed at her and walked downstairs behind the pack house . When I got outside I didn't hear anything. I just smelled something. It was another wolf. I got scared as I ran to the door.

"Shift and walk towards the smell . The creature won't hurt you" Isabel said annoyed.

I got annoyed by her sarcasm and walked toward the smell.

"Shift stupid ' She commanded

I grumbled something mean and I went on all fours. Then I closed my eyes and thought of Isabel.

Her color and her eyes , I pictured running in the woods in silence as the birds chirped and my feet padded on the forest floor, And as soon as I thought the faster I heard cracks and Bones moving.

I heard my heart beat and my blood rush. What was going on. I felt my muzzle appear and my ears pop out, And I felt my fur Stick out my skin .

I felt like I was shifting for the first time. Without the pain.

As I opened my eyes I found out I was on the floor. I felt as if I was being watched. I sat down and sniffed the air. The aroma flew into my nose as I inhaled.

It was intoxicating and alluring and It was as if I was meeting Eric all over again.

I shook my head and stood up . I looked around only to see two blue Orbs in the distance. It was the wolf.

His eyes were ocean blue and His fur was Dark Coffee brown. In the dark It looked black, But It was Brown.

Then I looked at him again. This wolf was huge. He was almost the size of a car.

I took a big gulp as I swear I saw him smirk. I stared into those captivating Blue orbs and I smelled deeply.

"Do you know who this is!!? " Said Isabel nearly screaming through our link .

I shut her off and paid attention to this wolf.

Right after a few seconds I got knocked out of my gaze by a low husky growl.

I was a lustful growl and I'm guessing he knew me. To bad I had no idea who he was .

He walked closer to me and I went stiff ,I didn't move or blink. I didn't know this wolf.

He started circling me and He kept breathing deeply. Then He rubbed his side on my neck.

He started to lowly growl as I felt shocks go all over my body. Oh my god. That wolf is Eric. Damn he's fine .

I had the urge to jump on him . You know, be playful . I jumped on him And started licking him, leaving wet, slobbery, kisses on his face.

Shocks were everywhere and I felt Eric shudder under me.

I paused and thought about my punishment for him. He always ignored me. After this he will be running all over the place for me .

I licked right on his nose, He growled because I licked him so close to his mouth. Then I looked into his eyes. They were flashing black and blue and then I knew it was time for revenge.

I got up and started walking away. he followed, As I walked , I swayed my hips and tail. I heard him growl and I knew It was working.

Then I stopped , I turned around and circled him . I Stood in front of him and started rubbing my body over his neck.

He kept shuddering and lowly growling and then That's when he made the move .

My que. He moved his paw so he could grab me closer to him and I dodged.

I looked into his eyes and licked his lips. He growled so loud I shuddered at his remark.

I then turned around and bolted away. Isabel has been dying to run and since she is around her mate.

She wants to make him proud. So she Would run fast.

I moved my pace faster as I heard Eric growl and run. I heard the padding of his feet.

That is what he gets for leaving me alone all the time.

Now he knows how I feel. He always Makes me fall for him and then he just takes off.

This is just sweet revenge. If he does that again, next time will be worse.

I sprinted across the mangrove of trees as I dodged and twisted.

Eric right on my tail I ran straight towards the lake.

Literally he was right at my tail. But he would pay for doing that to me.

I knew this spot of the forest better than anyone. I ran above a rock at full speed .Then I did a sharp turn Eric wasn't prepared for. I landed on the bank and Eric slid of the rock into the cold lake.

I ran behind a tree and shifted. I grabbed some of the hidden clothes and put them on .

I walked into the clearing and Eric was in the water....shivering. I laughed out loud at him and he gave me a playful glare.

He was in human form and scoffed at me. I laughed even harder.

"H-Hey h-hand me some p-p-pants." He said.

"Um..OK." I said trying to hold my laugh.

He gritted his teeth as he walked out the water I turned around so I wouldn't see him and he laughed.

"You can look now. " He chuckled. When I turned around as saw him shirtless. Shirtless.

His upper body was totally built and he had a eight-pack. the water shimmered across his skin as I snapped out of my gaze.

Eric chuckled and Glared at me play fully.

"Oh don't you dare."I smiled a little afraid.

"You think I'm going to let you get away with that?" He smiled even more.

"Eric..." I had no time to object as he hauled me over to the rock where he slipped. He looked deep into my eyes and He leaned into my neck , breathing on me.

Sending sparks all over my body, then he Leaned on my lips.

His kiss was slow and passionate and he put his hands on my waist.

I put my hands on his neck but Then he pulled away and leaning on my ear again.

"I won't let you get away with that." He said. His voice was husky and his breath fanned across my neck .

I felt myself shiver with delight and then I was in the cold water. I felt the icy water go all over me as I rose to the surface. When I got up.

The breeze blew all over me and I felt the cold increase. I started to shiver...not the good type.

I looked around to see Eric on shore grinning at me. I glared at him and walked on shore. When I got up I grabbed him and we walked to the edge of the water.

I looked into his eyes and At the same time. We both leaned into a kiss. After a few minutes I pushed Eric with all my strength and he fell into the water.Again.

I bolted away and shifted . I ran as fast as I could into the house up to our room .

I shifted , changed and stood next to the door with a bucket of water filled with ice.

I heard as Eric ran up the stairs and by his smell, he was dry. When he walked in, I poured the water on him and ran straight towards the bathroom .

I heard him groan and run after me. But I locked the door.

Then jumped out the window and I shifted straight for the hospital.

When I got in I got dressed in hospital clothes. I went into my old room and put the IV in my arm again.

I tried to act as if I was asleep and I cuddled in the blankets.

Eric came in the room and I inhaled deeply. I opened my eyes slowly and wearily and when I saw him.

I acted like nothing happened. He gave me a What the fuck look and I smiled at him. I got up and walked up to him and hugged him .

I then walked in the bathroom . I changed ran out the window. Again.

Then ran straight to his house. When I got to his room I went in the shower.

I heard the bathroom door open and when I pulled the shades to see who it was. it was Eric.

I growled at him to get out and his eyes kept flashing black and blue. He forcefully walked out and I grinned.

When I was done I walked out into the room. Eric was on his bed on his phone.

I smiled and Hopped into the bed. I curled up in the position I always did when Eric was away.

When I felt his two strong arms wrap around me I jumped .

I'm not used to Eric touching me. This is the second time we slept in the same bed. Its weird .

I cuddled and slowly fell asleep. I dreamt of the day I had.

How we laughed and kissed and how I kept throwing cold water at him.... I think I'm in Love with Eric woods.

I have said It before. But now. I mean it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60 3 6
Just as you thought you're enough... Just as you thought you're complete... And just as you thought you've found the one... But suddenly that though...
2.5M 76.2K 50
❝Never mess with the Royals. You'll feel the flames of hell before you even get there.❞ Back then, I wasn't anyone special. I wasn't some hero who sa...
338 0 10
I'm done crying. If life taught me anything, it would be to not give a flying fuck. Crying didn't get me anywhere. Writing helped a little. But it's...
54 0 10
I really don't remember the last time I was happy even my childhood memories I honestly don't remember having a bubbly childhood like any other kids...