Life After Pain

By diggys__bae_

Sequel To 'Trying To Love Again (A Diggy Simmons And Yn FanFic)'. More

Life After Pain
Surprise!
So, We Meet Again
Meeting Up
So What Happens Next?
The Couples (Short Chapter)
Not What I Expected: Part 1
Not What I Expected: Part 2
Moving Day
Chicago Tribune
Recruit #1
Recruit #2
You Did What?!
Short Chapter
The Return
"Like You're Saying Goodbye"
Saving Daniel
Trilogy

Taken

3K 155 27
By diggys__bae_

Yn's POV

*Two Days Later*

"Mommy, where are we going?" DJ asked.

"To Auntie Minnie and Uncle Corahn's house" I answered. "Minnie and I have to go to the store to talk about very important things."

"What specific type of 'important things'?"

I sighed. "You're too young to understand, DJ."

"Mom, I understand 7th grade math at the age of four. I understand way more than you think, trust me."

I chuckled. "I'm sorry, DJ. It's just too much."

He nodded. "I understand you, mom."

We pulled up to the house and Corahn immediately opened the door. DJ ran out and gave him a big hug. Minnie walked out toward the car.

"You two have fun" I called out to them.

"We will" Corahn said. "Have fun and don't spend too much."

Minnie smiled. "I love you, baby!"

"I love you too" he said before he walked back into the house with DJ.

I pulled off and headed toward the mall. It was silent the whole ride there. I didn't speak up until we arrived inside the mall.

"So, how have you been, girl?"

She smiled and looked over at me. "Yn, I've been so happy. Plus, I have some big news."

I smiled back at her. "Diggy and I do, too. But, you go first."

She nodded. "Okay. So, guess who's going to have a baby?"

I smiled at her. "Oh my goodness! That's amazing!" I gave her a big hug.

She laughed. "Aw, thank you so much. So, what's the big news you wanted to tell me?"

I let go of her and looked at her again. "I guess God blessed us both with a child. I'm pregnant, too!" I said with a big smile.

She looked at me wide-eyed. "Oh my goodness! That's wonderful" she said, hugging me again. "I bet Diggy is so excited."

I shook my head and let her go again. "I haven't told him just yet, but I'm sure he'll be just as excited as I am. It's just a huge coincidence how we're both best friends and pregnant at the same time."

She nodded. "I haven't told Corahn yet, either. And I honestly think that wasn't a coincidence, just faith."

We got to the mall and I parked the car. I smiled as we walked into Charlotte Rousse. "I'm just so happy, Minnie."

"Me too. I mean, I'm going to be a mother!"

I wiped a tear of joy from her face. "I'm so happy for you, Minnie. Honestly, I am."

She nodded. "Thanks, and congratulations to you too, Yn." We got what we wanted and purchased everything.

We walked into Body Central. "So, tell me, Yn, how does it feel being a mother?"

I looked over at Minnie and smiled. "Well, it's just such a joyful time. I promise you, it's filled with it's ups and downs but everything's worth it. In the long run, you'll hold your baby in your arms and think 'Wow, I'm a mother and this is my child. There's nothing anyone can do about that.' Just knowing that it's your child, it's just the best feeling ever."

She smiled and looked down at her stomach. "Wow, I'm still in shock about this. I'm nervous, though."

"You'll do great, I already know."

She smiled at me. "Thanks, Yn. It really means a lot to me."

We picked out some more clothes and more shoes. We purchased them and walked toward the food court. We both got slushies, a cheeseburger, and fries.

"So", Minnie said as we sat down with our food," when did you find out?"

"Two days ago" I said as I took a bite out of my burger.

"Me too" she nodded as she put ketchup on her fries and ate some.

We finished eating and threw our food away. We grabbed our bags and began walking again. I felt like we were being followed, but shrugged it off since we were in the mall and plenty of people could've been going in the same direction of us.

"You okay?" Minnie asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. Victoria's Secret next?"

She nodded. "You just read my mind."

We walked into Victoria's Secret and got everything we wanted. We bought everything and walked out. We went to four other stores and I got stuff for Diggy and DJ before going back out to the car.

"Diggy's gonna be so possessed when he finds out how much money I spent" I said while laughing.

Minnie giggled. "I know right. Corahn's gonna have a baby himself once he sees the bills for the credit cards."

I popped the trunk of the car. Minnie walked behind me. I turned my back to her to put my bags in when I heard Minnie scream.

I quickly turned around and saw her laying on the ground. I ran over to her. "Minnie? Minnie!" I said. I then felt something hard hit me in the head. After that, everything was pitch black.

Diggy's POV

"Brooo" I said as I answered the door.

"Wassup Dig" Corahn said while giving me dap. He had DJ in his arms.

"Nothin' much" I replied. "Have you heard from Min and Yn?"

He shook his head. "Nope. They must still be out shopping." He walked in and sat on the couch, while laying DJ next to him.

I nodded and closed the door. "They must be spending all the money."

Corahn laughed. "Yeah, Minnie's good at doin' that."

"Yn, too" I said. "I wonder where they are."

He nodded. "Me too. I should probably get going though, in case she gets there while I'm gone."

I nodded. "Iight, cool." I closed and locked the door behind him and locked it. I looked over at DJ, who was still asleep.

I went into the kitchen to get something to drink when I heard someone knock at the door. I answered it. It was Nate.

"Wassup, Nate?"

"Nothin much, bro" he said while stepping inside. "What's been good?"

"Nothin' really" I said, not really wanting to talk to him since we haven't talked in so long, anyways. "Where've you been, Nate?"

He shrugged. "I've just been going ghost for a while, I know."

I noticed he was hiding something. "What do you have behind your back?"

After that, I felt something hit me in my head. I fell to the ground and felt Nate kicking me harder and harder. He hit me in the head one more time and everything was going black. I saw him grab DJ and felt someone else pulling me as everything went black.

Nate's POV

I put DJ in the backseat. He was asleep and I felt kind of bad about taking him, too. But, I shrugged it off as the masked man slammed the trunk and got in the car.

"Is he in there?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, he's in there."

"What about Yn and Minnie? Did you get them earlier?"

Hi nodded. "Yepp, I handled that not too long before getting here."

"Where are they at now?"

"Back at the building" he replied. "We better get going before people start getting suspicious."

I nodded and pulled off. "What about Corahn?"

"We have other plans for him."

Corahn's POV

When I got home, Minnie still wasn't there. I called her and Yn and neither of them answered. I started to get worried. I was pacing the floor when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door. "Nate? Wassup, bro?"

"Nothing much. Can I come in?"

I opened the door wider in order to let him come in. He sat on the couch. After closing the door I joined him.

"Wassup? I'm in a hurry, I don't know where Minnie is and I need to find out."

He shook his head. "You really love Minnie don't you?"

I nodded my head. "Of course I do."

"But, she doesn't get in the way? Like, at all? I mean, her attitude and temper is pretty effed up."

I nodded my head. "You're right about her attitude and temper, but I wouldn't say she gets in the way. I love her with all my heart."

He nodded. "That's how I feel about Tay. But, how's your dance career coming along?"

I shrugged. "It's coming, I guess. Look, I really need to-"

"What if I told you I knew someone that could get you discovered in the snap of a finger?"

My eyes widened. "Really? That'd be great. Thanks, Nate."

"But, on one condition."

I shrugged. "What is it?"

My eyes widened as he explained everything that happened. "What the hell, Nate! I can't-"

"Well, I guess you can kiss that dance career goodbye then." He got up and started walking towed the door.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Nate" I said. He turned his attention back to me. "Maybe, maybe I can help."

He smiled. "I knew you'd come around. Let's go then. You have to meet the others."

Did he just say 'others'? I nodded and followed him out to the car.
___________________________
OMG!😱What the hell just happened?! Corahn joined the rest of them? Lawwwwdddd!

Vote 👍, Comment 💬, & Share 📱📲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
657K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...