Captured (URBAN) (COMPLETE)

Af UrbanGarden

Its been 5 months since Ive been kidnapped. He took me. He took me and locked me up in this basement. Ive bee... Mere

Escape
You Needed Help, I Came
Slave..
A Box..
It needs to stop.
Past
Gimme Hope
...
I Gotta Be..
Nah You're Just A Hoe.
Fading
Preview
3, 2, 1 !
My Angel
Welcome To HeartBreak
I Remember..
B E W A R E
Square One
It All Comes Crashing Down...
Self Made!
Now Im Getting Help.
Coming Home
Epilogue : Happily Ever After
Question For My Lovely Readers.

SELF MADE

4.7K 147 5
Af UrbanGarden

READ SELF MADE!! WHERE MY CAPTURED FANS @?!

THE BOOK GOT 30 VOTES AND OVER 1000+ READS ;/ MANE..

(A/N):

This is an URBAN book and the main character is Trent East who stars in my book "Captured", along with Rickets and Buzz. So IF you are confused go check out that book.

                                                                                 Self     Made 

Who said Niggas dont need love too?

-Trent East.

*************************************************************************************************************

 ( 2'oclock pm - LAX AIRPORT)

Trent, Rickets and Buzz all dapped each other as they walked out the LAX Airport exit.

"Yo man we gotta' link up one these days." Rickets urged as he dapped Buzz.

"Forsure yo', you know i gotchu' man" Buzz smiled as he exposed his gold grill which sat at the bottom of his teeth.

"Iight one!" Trent, Buzz and Rickets all said in unison as they turned around and went into their separate directions.

*********************************************************************************************************

Music bumped as it hit the walls throughout Ricket's crib.

"Lil' nigga we dont rock the same clothes, fuck the same hoes cause theres levels to the shit!" Meek Mills rapped as the song played.

The house was full of nigga's, concubines, ladies and the smell of weed was hitting everyone and their mama's nostrils.

Buzz bumped his head up nd down as he took a hit out the freshly rolled spliff he had just finished.

He pulled the joint away from his lips before parting his lips, releasing the smoke. "This some good ass shit , yo'!"  Buzz babbled  as he looked down at the blunt.

"Hey daddy." A Karrechue Tran look alike greeted as she wrapped her arms around Buzz's shoulders.

"What's your name baby girl?" Buzz questioned right before taking another hit from his joint.

"Ferrari" The girl purred as she she chewed on her five cent gum.

Buzz laughed as he made his way over closer towards her and put his lips real close to her ears.

"Do that pussy go 'vroom vroom' ?" Buzz asked  as he whisphered into her tiny ear.

Ferrari blushed, putting her hand onto her lips, hiding her laugh.

**

Rickets made his way out of the kitchen as he carried a tray of alcohlic drinks.

"Drinks Ladies?" He suggested as the concubines glanced at his billion dollar smile that formed through his lips.

"Yea pappi" A beautiful chocolate toned woman said.

Rickets placed the tray onto his glass table and let the ladies help themselves.

He pulled out his brush from the backpocket of his True Religion jeans and began brushing his hair, making his waves position themselves into the proper location.

"Lemme help you daddy" The same chocolate female said as she grabbed the brush from out of Rickets hand.

Rickets held onto the brush tighter as he observed the female  before loosening his grip and letting her grab it from his possession.

The female giggles as she placed the brush onto his scalp, but instead of brushing his hair frontwards she brushed it downward.

Rickets smacked his lips as he grabbed the brush out of the ladies possession. 

" That's not how you do it!" He cursed as he grabbed his brush back and walked over to the closest mirror.

Rickets cursed as he brushed his hair back into position.

"Im so-" The female was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing.

Rickets walked away from the female and approached his front door.

He looked at himself once more in the the mirror before licking his fingertip and rubbing it against his side burns.

DING DONG! The doorbell rung again.

"Calm ya' ass" Rickets said under his breath.

Rickets smiled as he pulled open the door.

"TRENT! My nigga wassup?!" Rickets said happily as he pulled Trent into a 'nigga hug' with Ricket. ( A/N: Lol I dont know the actual name but y'all know what I mean :) )

"Wassup yo?" Trent said as they broke away from the hug.

"You already know! Just having a kick back with some bitches and some of my nigga's and alcohol."

Trent nodded his head, smiling as he observed the enviroment.

" Come on mane!" Rickets said as he began walking towards his living room, directing his hand for Trent to follow.

Trent took Rickets lead  and began following him. 

Twerk It , began playing in the background.

Trent walking into the living room to a gang load of bitches twerking.

"I said throw that ass! Throw dat ass!!! " One tall dark skinned guy called out as he watched one of the females do their thang' on his lap.

"Dammmnnn" Trent and Rickets said in unison as two girls began twerking on one another.

"AYO TRENT!" Buzz called out, as he pushed Ferrari off his lap.

" Baby!" She whined as she fell onto the ground.

Buzz ignored her as he made his way over to his niggas.

" Wassup mane? How yoy been?" Buzz asked Trent as they dapped one another.

"Been here man... just been here" Trent trailed off as he seen a girl go into the splits.

"I know MANEEE!" Buzz laughed as he could read Trent's mind right now.

Trent smiled widely as he looked around the room.

A short latina female approached the group.

"Hey papii!" She said as she smiled and tugged onto the bottom of her shirt.

"Whats up?" Trent asked as he bit down on his bottom lip. ( A/N: Girls LOVEEEE that shit!)

The chica blushed hard, making her hazelnut skin turn into red as she stared at Trents Lips.

"See sumn' you like ? " Trent asked, knocking the girl right out of her dirty thoughts.

"Uh huh" She nodded her head up and down 

"Ahhh" Buzz and Rickets said as they took in the action Trent was recieving.

The girl smiled as she took Trents hand, pulling it away from the group.

She ended up taking him all the way upstairs. The first room she approached was locked.

"Shittttt" She mumbled.

"Where you taking me lil mama?" Trent questioned out of curiosity.

She just giggled and approached the next door, fortunately for her it wasn't locked.

She opened the door wide open, allowing Trent to get in and locked it right back up.

They walked into an all white room with a queen sized bed with red silk sheets.

The girl pushed Trent onto the bed, making his change jump through his cargo pants pockets.

"Jheeeeezee!" Said Trent.

The girl smiled as she jumped ontop of Trent and began to feel up his leg.

"Mm" She moaned as she moved her hand up and began rubbing his d ❤ck in a circular motion.

"Woaaaaah!" Trent smiled as he looked down as he knew his buddy was getting excited.

"Want me to stop?" The girl asked.

"HELL NAW!" 

( A/N: Bout to get nassstaaaaaaay)

The girl laughed as she unbuckled Trent's zipper.

Trent smiled as he looked down again as his Ralph Lauren boxers became more and more exposed.

"Ya' thang big pappii!" She smiled. "Just the way how I like it" She confessed.

Trent was just on cloud 9 right about now.

She pulled down his pants and exposed his d ❤ck.

This girl was sooo easy, Trent didnt even know shawty's name and she was bout to go on her knee's for him.

Unknown ( The girl) began rubbing her hand against Trents d ❤ck, as he began to get harder in her hands.

Trent laid back as she continued to entertain him.

"S-Shiiittt" Trent hissed as he felt her soft lips cover the top of his d ❤ck.

"Mmm" She moaned against his d ❤ck.

Trent exhaled deeply as he let Unknown take control. He placed his hands on top of her head as he began to thrust into her mouth. 

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" She said as she choked on each thrust.

Sooner than later, she began deep throating his d ❤ck, which drove Trent crazy.

"Fucccccck yo'! " Trent grumbled.

Trents feet began to crawl in his all black Air Maxes.

Unknown began smiling as Trent began releasing in her mouth.

She swallowed and cleaned up nicely.

Trent rested his hands over his eyes.

"Damnnn" Trent said as he sounded out of breath.

"My turn?" She asked as she wiped her mouth.

Before Trent could even answer, unknown had jumped onto the bed and pulled down her skirt.

Trent lifted his head up as he looked at the panties she wore.

He was shocked but mainly disgusted to see she none on but disgusted to see the bush she had been growing.

Trents eyes went wide before jumping off the bed and putting his d ❤ck back in his pants and buckling himself up.

"Where you going?" Unknown pouted as she seen Trent's hand turn the knob for the door.

"I-I g-g-gotta use t-the b-bathr-room" Trent stuttered as he made his way out and rushed into the bathroom.

He turned the knob and opened the door half way before hearing... "GET OUT!" from a sexy female's voice.

"Daaamn m-my bad" He apologized.

Trent waited outside of the door until she came out.

A tall brown skinned woman came out, she was wearing a tight mid thigh skirt with an all white bandeau.

She looked at Trent before rolling her eyes.

Trents shook his head as he walked into the bathroom and began cleaning up himself.

After cleaning himself he rinsed water on his face and walked out of the bathroom and made his way downstairs.

"Trent come'ere!" said Rickets.

Trent made his way over to Rickets.

"This ma' cousin Avery" Rickets said as he moved out of the way and put his hand on her shoulder. To both of their surprises it was the same girl Trent walked in on just a couple minutes prior.

"Jerk" She sassed before turning around.

"Man whatever" Trent said as he waved his hand.

"What happen?"

"Yo Rickets I go to use the bathroom and I-"

"Yea he didnt KNOCK!" Avery said cutting off Trent.

Trent rolled his eyes while Rickets laughed.

"Y'all finna talk!" Rickets ordered.

"WHAT?" Trent and Avery said in unison.

"Nah uh, you not my daddy.. Fuck outta here with that!" Avery sassed as she shook her head and screw up his face.

"Oh really?" Rickets asked like he was about to do something.

"YES REALLY" Avery shouted.

Rickets smacked his lips before grabbing Trents arm and Avery's arm and threw them into a closet, locking the door.

"YO RICK WHAT THE FUCK!" Avery cursed as she banged on the door. 

Trent didnt really care, he wasnt in the mood after he saw that bush.

Avery rolled her eyes as she gave up on the banging and turned towards Trent. Trent began to stare.

"What..?" Avery snapped.

"You perrtyyy!" Trent said in a Texas accent.

Avery rolled her eyes before slouching down and sitting on the carpet.

Trent shook his head.

"How you know Rick?" She finally spoke.

"My homie from way back..."

Avery nodded her head.

"Yupp!" Trent said as he popped the P.

"Wanna play 21 questions?" Avery asked which shocked Trent.

"Oh now you wanna get to know home boy?" Trent said as he threw shots at Avery (not literally).

"Nigga fuck you! Nevermind." Avery said before pulling out her phone from her bra.

"Nooooooo noooo dont die! Nooooooo!" Avery muttered before throwing her dead phone onto the floor.

"Guess its just you and I " Trent said smiling but like always Avery had to roll her eyes.

"So tell me bout' yourself?" Trent asked.

"Fuck you wanna know?"

"Damn ....watch your mouth...shit"

"My names Avery. Im in school right now to hopefully become a Registered Nurse. I love music and dance. Thats all you need ta' know." 

Trent nodded his head.

"How about you?" Avery asked turning towards Trent.

"Names Trent...My life effed up. Im kinda slow. 'All you need to know' " He said as he mimicked Avery.

"You watch football?" Trent asked.

"Yessss! Pitts baby! But they doing terrible!"

"Right! Like fuck wrong with them, they needa smarten up!" Trent agreed.

"I know " Avery shook her head.

They ended up continuing their conversation for a good hour before Rickets finally unlocked the door.

"Yall can leave now" Rickets said smiling as he ushered them out the closet.

Avery smiled a bit before leaning in and giving Trent a hug.

"Nice meeting you Trentaboo!" 

Trent smiled. "You too Avery bear "

She blushed and waved bye.

**************************************************************************************************************

-Chante.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.8K 23 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...
461 23 9
It feels like I'm living in a world full of lies... My life is full of lies. My life is wreck. My life is a disaster. I want to run but I can't. Ther...
6.4K 100 17
I've been in this place for 9 months, they took me from my family and everything I once loved. My family sold me, the people who are supposed to love...