I Miss You So Bad [G-Dragon F...

由 goldmak1997

Park Yoo Ra is iKon's B.I's best friend. She came over to YG Entertainment to meet her childhood friend, B.I... 更多

IMYSB (1)
IMYSB (2)
IMYSB (3)
IMYSB (4)
IMYSB (5)
IMYSB (6)
IMYSB (7)
IMYSB (8)
IMYSB (9)
IMYSB (10)
IMYSB (11)
IMYSB (13)
IMYSB (14)
IMYSB (15)
IMYSB (16)
IMYSB (17)
IMYSB (18)
IMYSB (19)
IMYSB (20)
IMYSB (21)
IMYSB (22)
IMYSB (23)
IMYSB (24)
IMYSB (25)
IMYSB (26)
IMYSB (27)
IMYSB (28)
IMYSB (29)
IMYSB (30)
IMYSB (31)
IMYSB (32)
IMYSB (33)
IMYSB (34)
IMYSB (35)
IMYSB (36)
IMYSB (37)
IMYSB (38)
IMYSB (39)
IMYSB (40)
IMYSB (41)
IMYSB (42)
IMYSB (43)
IMYSB (44)
IMYSB (45)

IMYSB (12)

3.7K 104 15
由 goldmak1997

Annyeong my lovely chingus !!! Here's another chapter for you guys !!!

B.I's POV

It has been a few days since Yoo Ra left and I haven't seen GD sunbaenim anywhere ever since she left. Taeyang sunbaenim said that he's currently sulking in his house.

I was practicing with iKon when the door opened, we stopped and turned to see GD sunbae standing there, his eyes bloodshot. We bowed and greeted him. He gave a weak smile and gestured for me to walk to him, I did as he asked and he closed the door. He handed me a few sheets of music paper and a USB, I took it in my hands and looked at the title.

I Miss You So Bad

I looked up at him, knowing what he meant. He nodded and left. I stood there, astonished at what I have just received. I walked into the dance studio and all the members ran to me, looking at what I have in hand and all of them gasped.

" That's one of our new songs ? " Bobby hyung turned to me and all I could do was nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The others have left back to our dorm and I stayed in the building to check on our new songs that I have been composing and GD sunbae's song.

I flipped through the well written song and on the corner last page, GD sunbae wrote in a small font letters, To Park Yoo Ra.

I smiled, knowing that he's asking for help to send these words to Yoo Ra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We, iKon, recorded GD sunbae's song and it came out great like how we expected it to be. We were really proud of how the song came out. I copied it to the USB that GD sunbae used and wanted him to be the first to hear it.

My manager helped me get to GD sunbae's house.

When I reached, I got off the van and my manager parked. I was flabbergasted at the sight. Yoo Ra wasn't lying when she said it's huge.

I walked to the door and rang the doorbell. In a few seconds, GD sunbae unlocked the door, surprised to see me.

" Hello sunbaenim. I wanted to give you the finished song. " I handed him the USB. He smiled and took it in his hands.

" I miss her so bad. I don't know what I should do right now. " he said and clutched the USB.

" Don't give up. I'm sure Yoo Ra doesn't want that. Sunbae, you should keep doing what you're doing. Maybe one day, you can meet Yoo Ra again. " I replied and walked away.

" Thank you, for helping me with this. " GD sunbae said as I stopped to hear his words. I turned around and bowed while saying goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoo Ra's POV

A few months have passed and I'm still not over Ji Yong. I couldn't say goodbye as it would only hurt me more. I didn't want him to see me cry, I couldn't bear to see him cry either so I just left, knowing that it'll hurt either way.

I tried working harder and forgetting about him but everything reminds me of him.

I tried going on blind dates but everywhere I go, Ji Yong's poster would be around. I couldn't help but keep thinking of him.

" Hey, Yoo Ra. What's up with you again ? " a hand waving in front of me, waking me from my thoughts.

" What ? Nothing. " I replied.

I'm currently in my workplace which is a daycare with my new friend, Rebecca. I can't seem to get away from my love of children.

" You're thinking about GD again is it ? " she asked. She knew everything since she's a fan of Big Bang. I nodded, not being able to lie to her.

" Is he really that hard to move on from ? I bet he is. He's that hot after all. " she thought and laughed to herself as she played with the kids.

" Yeah, he is. " I chuckled as I rocked a baby to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shift was over and I was out from the daycare. Rebecca has another job to go to so she left first. I walked to a coffee shop and let the scent of coffee sink in.

I walked towards the bar section and sat on the chair and a cup of cappucino was in front of me with a heart shape on it. I smiled at the coffee and looked up to see Jake staring at me. He smiled as our eyes met.

" How was work ? " he asked and gave me a peck on the lips.

" Like usual, nothing much. " I blew on the coffee. Jake walked away to serve other customers.

" You're so sweet, coming here everyday after work just to see Jake and walk home together. I can't handle both of you. " Jessie said. She's also a barista in the coffee shop and she's also Jake's older sister.

" As if you're not sweet either. You always take home two cups of coffee and a dessert from another shop to bring home and share it with your boyfriend. You don't think I noticed ? " I teased and she blushed. I chuckled and took a sip out of my coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake have finished work and we're walking home, hand in hand. I was tracing his infinity sign tattoo on his hand as I'm holding onto it.

We talked as we go on and for a moment, I actually forgot Ji Yong until I got home to hear Han Bin's voice. Ye Rin have turned on one of iKon's newest song.

" You're back ! How was work ? " mom asked both Jake and I.

" Like usual. " we both answered at the same time.

Jake sat on the couch in front of the TV and I walked up to my bedroom to change into a more comfortable clothing and when I did, Ye Rin entered the room. I rolled my eyes.

" Get over it. " she said and threw her ipod to me. I caught it and she immediately walked out of the room without speaking. I unlocked her ipod to see a song on ' Now Playing ' is iKon's I Miss You So Bad. I clicked play and laid on my bed.

Ibeoni neo ttaeme ureoboneun

Nae majimak moseubigil

Neol geuriwohaneun

nae majimak bamigil

Nega eopsido amureohjido anheun naigil

Anirago anirago

Anirago anirago

I miss you so bad

I was still confused as to why Ye Rin asked me to listen to it. I googled it and found out why.

Ji Yong wrote this song.

That's as much. They have separated. Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment. Xx

-PW

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

13.9K 929 27
jung yerin, a kinky bestfriend of kim taehyung. that explains a lot [ isshocute ♢ ]
19.9K 535 67
A story about you and BIGBANG's G-Dragon. Lose yourself in this wonderful tale of love, it's yours. xoxo Gwendolyn ♥ WRITTEN BEFORE SEUNGRI DRAMA -cr...
12.3K 294 15
My name is Y/n, Min Y/n. Me & Jinhwan was best friends since child. We would play everytime. I always have the best times with him. I wish that frien...
6.4K 482 30
[completed] Kwon Eunbin is a painting major student who has a boyfriend named Park Inhae. Her bestfriend, Yoo Yeeun, is a blind date mania. One day Y...