Arsonist's Lullabye

By alt-js

She was not meant to fall in love with a mortal. [COMPLETED] More

foreword
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
20th
epilogue

19th

96 23 3
By alt-js

they reunited at twilight as the skies split open and the ground shook, crumbling mountains around them while bone-dry seas ceased to call out for salvation; for a brief moment, the earth stood still and there was only silence. in that span of time, they came together like magnets - every atom in his body colliding with hers. his touch was feather-like and wispy, frail like a child at midnight terrified of the monsters that lurked in his closet. but there were no monsters in front of him, only the girl he loved - which was more menacing.

and together, they face the end of the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Broken By LightNS

Fanfiction

12.4K 394 14
Garfield was curious, really curious. He wanted to learn more about her. He wanted to know her story. He wanted to know why she appeared so closed of...
Milk Town By nep

Fanfiction

28.4K 451 5
Marmalade Darling loves a good time. Mr. and Mrs. Carter love Marmalade Darling. What could go wrong?
4.9K 1.3K 53
Poems that twine thread around the broken bits of a soul, that fling umbrella lips into beaming buckets and kind of just make you want to say, "life...
7.4K 134 6
A tragic tale of love and betrayal... If you clicked on this, and don't read the whole book, i hope you feel bad Every time you vote, the earth will...