Gray -- a Hellsing Ultimate F...

By MiniFL

After Integra Hellsing's death, Alucard is released from the Hellsing corporation. Left to wander the earth w... More

Arrival
Goodbye Hellsing
A Monster in the Night
Alucard
The Murderer
Confusion
Demons Do Not Cry
This is what you are

Mistakes Were Made

277 11 1
By MiniFL

--heads up, this chapter is intense... enjoy!--

"So are you ready for the big date?" My 'dad' asked jokingly as he saw me walk down the stairs. It was Friday night, the night that Will was going to bring me to a club which I would never have been able to do in America.

"It's not a date, it's more like a party type thing. You said that you wouldn't make this weird." I rolled my eyes. I had curled my long jet black hair at the ends. I wore black leather leggings, black velvet heels, and a deep red spaghetti strap tank top that flowed against my body, giving me a bit of side boob. My 'dad' didn't care much, since he knew I was 18 plus I had a little tattoo of a rose that I had designed myself and I'd wanted to show off since I got it.

"Alright, just make sure to bring a jacket and stay safe, I know you're eighteen but I still care about your safety, I don't want to see you at the hospital getting your stomach pumped." As he spoke the doorbell rang and I quickly opened it to reveal Will, grinning ear to ear.

"Hey, Will! This is my- my dad. Dad, this is Will." I reddened a little for stumbling over something as little as introductions, even if he wasn't my birth father. Wait, how did my step father even get me from my original parents?

"Pleasure to meet you, Will." My step-dad shook his hand, "now you kids stay safe and out of trouble, I don't want to have to deal with police or anything in that area tonight."

"Ye'sir, your daughter is in great hands." Will assured him. I sighed at the clock, it was half past 8. Will noticed too and a few moments later we were in his car on our way to the club.

"Nice Father you have, he seems to care about you a lot." He said, staring at the road.

"Well, yeah. He's my dad, he has to care about me. It's his job."

"You're right, it should be their job. But not all dads are like that, some of them just aren't meant to be dads and walk away. It's not healthy for kids to have that happen to them, it can screw them up. I had a friend who's dad left when he was 12, believed that it was his fault and that his father hated him."

"That's awful."

"Yeah... I like your tattoo by the way. Very abstract." Will said, changing the subject.

"Oh, thanks. I designed it myself, hoped it looked good. I first started designing it Freshman year because I knew I wanted one, but I wanted it to mean something to me. Since it's my art, how much more meaningful can you get?"

"I got me ears pierced two years ago, not quite the same as a tattoo, but it still felt gutsy to me since I'd always been a pussy around needles." Will laughed. I laughed too, so far so good.

"Well here we are, and a sorry for bringing up such a dark topic earlier , I didn't realize how close you lived to the city." Will chuckled, getting out and opening the passenger door for me.

"This is it?" I asked. We were parked across from an abandoned looking building in the heart of London. There was a line of people waiting outside and I could hear the bass from music playing inside the club.

"Yup. Follow me."

"But the line is back there." I stated, jogging after him.

"Not for us." He said quietly, approaching a man behind a rope that I assumed was the security for getting in.

"Names." The man said. He was almost as big as Alucard but way less scary. Then I started thinking about Alucard, I wondered where he went when I left. Did he even sleep?

"We're in. Come on!" Will suddenly snapped me out of my daze.

"Wha-? How?" I asked, following him into the building which was nothing but darkness and a rusty staircase, lit up by glow tape, that led down to the club.

"He owed me a favor." Will winked. As we walked down the staircase the music got louder and louder until we made it to another door that was blocked by another guard. However, when the guy got a glimpse of us he immediately opened the door, no questions. How odd.

Inside was crazy, the music was so loud that you had to scream directly into someone's ear in order to hear what they were saying. Will led me into the sea of people that were dancing, to some back tables where people that I'd never met sat.

"GUYS, THIS IS GRAY. SHE'S THE GIRL I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT." Will shouted over the music to the people sitting in the table. They all nodded at me, I smiled back.

"DO YOU GO TO HIS SCHOOL?" A pretty girl with a shaved head asked.

"YEAH, WE MET IN A WORKOUT CLASS. DO YOU GO TO OUR SCHOOL?" I asked, my voice was definitely going to be gone the next morning.

"HA! I WISH, THAT DAMN PREPPY SCHOOL DIDN'T EVEN SEND ME A NOTE SAYING THAT I DIDN'T GET IN. IT JUST MADE ME SIT THERE WITH A FALSE HOPE AND THEN WHEN I REALIZED THAT I DIDN'T, I HAD TO LAST MINUTE APPLY TO SOME OTHER SCHOOL. THANK GOD THEY LET ME IN." She laughed, a few others sitting around her laughed too. Suddenly one guy got up and whispered something to Will, causing him to laugh and nod.

"DO YOU WANT A DRINK?" Will asked. I gave him a look as if saying, 'why else did you think I came?!' He smirked at my response and walked into the crowd towards the bar.

"LETS DANCE BEFORE YOU GET DRUNK, THEN YOU CAN DECIDE WHICH EXPERIENCE YOU LIKE MORE." The girl with the shaved head laughed, pulling me into the sea of people on the dance floor. There were sweaty bodies, smoke, and lights everywhere. Next to me was a couple making out hard core, behind me was a mosh pit of people grinding and dancing. The girl was pulling me toward the mosh pit.

"WHATS WRONG, NEVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT BEFORE?" The girl turned around, noticing my hesitation.

"NO, I'VE BEEN IN ONE. ITS JUST BEEN A WHILE AND ITS NOT A SCHOOL DANCE." I shouted, the girl only laughed harder, thinking I was joking. I wasn't. Inside the crowd was intimidating, everyone had at least consumed two or three drinks minimum. I was as sober as a five year old, I knew this wasn't going to be fun unless I had at least two drinks in my system.

"I'M GOING TO FIND WILL AND GET THAT DRINK HE WAS TALKING ABOUT, I DON'T THINK I'M GOING TO HAVE MUCH FUN BEING SOBER." I called to the girl, she was too deep grinding into some guy's dick to notice.

"THERE YOU ARE." Will shouted, seeing me as I got back to the table. I was a sweaty-looking mess, and I had only been in the pit for a few minutes.

"JESUS, YOU WERE ONLY GONE A FEW MINUTES." Will laughed, handing me a drink. I took it and gulped it down in two sips. Everyone's mouth was open, I smiled and went back to the bar for another. One was a good start, but if I wanted to have any fun, I needed a few more.
_____________

The rest of the night was a blur. I remembered drinking my third drink and then getting back into the mosh pit with that girl. I remembered making out with someone that wasn't Will, probably the girl, and then I remember Will being there and feeling me up. Then I remembered getting very dizzy and needing to lean on Will for support.

I remembered bits and pieces of leaving the club and somehow getting back home. Then I remembered my room, it was dark and there was someone on top of me, but I couldn't get them off. Then darkness.
_______________

I woke up with a jolt, it was still dark outside. My alarm clock read 3:20, what a surprise. I looked around and tried to remember what happened before I got home, then I saw a shadow pass my window and suddenly pieces of the night all came rushing back to me.

I pulled my covers off and froze, I was naked, I could see clearly in the darkness that there were bruises and hickies all over my boobs, stomach and inner thighs. My entire body ached, I wanted to scream. I pulled on a long oversized sweatshirt and headed downstairs, I had no control over my body as I descended the staircase. I knew what had been done to me and I knew what I was about to do but I didn't try to stop myself.

"What the hell are you doing up at this hour?! Do you have any idea how late it is, I swear to God if I find out that you did anything tonight, I'm gonna-" My bitch of a step mother came out to the banister and started descending the stairs, stopping me in my tracks. I angrily lashed out as she was about to say something else but she stopped mid sentence when a pale hand with claw-like nails stabbed right through her chest. I froze, everything froze, time froze. It was just us. I suddenly realized that that was my hand that had stabbed her, but it wasn't attached to my shoulder, it was coming from my back, tearing the back of the oversized sweatshirt open. I ripped my hand from her chest and watched as blood poured out and she fell down the stairs, a shocked look on her face.

I cranked my neck almost all the way around to see that I had six extra long arms emerging from my back like a spider. I smiled at this and approached the corpse that was sitting on my stairwell. My fake father was still somehow asleep so I decided to spare him. Maybe I'll see him in Hell.

I bit deep into the woman's neck and drank, warm liquid pooled in to my mouth. Afterwards, I walked out into the night, "What a beautiful night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 220 37
(🔖Wattys 2022 nomination)(🧭Story dedicated to artist AmiKArtest) Dr. Liliana Draghicescu is a genius who graduated from high school at of eleven an...
24.2K 724 21
Hellsing needs help fighting the rouge vampires turning people into ghouls and millennium {After life organization} specializes in providing organiza...
2.6K 76 32
(🍋)(🔖Wattys 2022 nomination)This is a version of a Nightbane in which the character Angeline Colter is a young Tribal woman from the Haida people...
8.7K 334 29
Having an amazing job and a badass vampire as a friend sounds perfect...a little too perfect...especially when your vampy friend gets...weird...as ti...