Things I Can't (Larry Stylins...

By LindsayIsTheCraic

Dear Diary, There's nothing wrong with loving another boy, right? I'm not any different from the others. I'm... More

Important Author's Note
Photo Shoot
Album Interview
Single Music Video
Tour Announcement
Fans Online
Airport
Awards Show Performance
Tattoos
Interview
Bullshit
M&G Photo
Stage Incident
Moments
And All His Little Things
Permission
Charity Football Match
Award Show
This Is Us
Beard
Westboro Baptist Church
Last Show
Louis' Birthday
New Years
Announcement
BRIT Awards
Elounor Breakup
Interview
Twitcam
Media Uproar
Fans to the Rescue
Things I Can
Thank You

Prologue

19.2K 692 508
By LindsayIsTheCraic

Dear Diary,

Is it okay if I call you that? Dear Journal sounds a bit weird to me. 

I just bought you today at a local thrift shop. I also picked up some new jeans. The fans keep making fun of mine that have holes. Yeah, holey jeans are acceptable and cool now-a-days, but I duct tape the holes.

Is that weird?

Anyways! I plan to make this like a diary of all the things happening to the boys and I. Mainly Louis and I. This will kind of be my escape and a place where I can write my feelings down.

Feelings towards people and stuff that happens.

Since I can't really express myself to my fans with this or anyone outside the boys or my family, this will be sort of an escape. From reality if you wish. It's like a freedom where I can rant about anything and however I want to.

I think it was a good use of my money, but Louis didn't think so. He says I could vent to him all day and night if I needed to. Not that I don't like the idea of opening up to him, it's just some things are harder to open up about to him.

It's not that I don't trust him either, it's just I could use some alone time too. Everyone does. This is mine. Writing my heart out and clearing my head this way I think will benefit me in the future.

Also, hopefully I can read back on this and read some good memories about the boys and I. For when we're done and we go separate ways. To be honest, I want to stay together for as long as we can. I wouldn't trade this life for any other.

Before I get too emotional on you already, I'll end this entry here. I already feel better. I'll prove to Louis that this was a great use of my money!

Love,
H .xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

916K 21.9K 100
shit, maybe i miss u? instagram and messages :) bit of swearing and stuff... check out my other books: alive. cheer for me. rankings: #1 in onedire...
15.3K 627 19
"Yes. My name is Louis. And who might you be, cutie?" "I'm . . . Harry. My name is Harry, and I'm your next door neighbour. I live at the yellow hous...
31.5K 1.5K 18
24th December 1991 1st February 1992 39 days apart, 100 feet apart. these two boys are brought up together as best friends who live next door. they a...
821K 26.7K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...