Pietro Maximoff Imagines

By marvelous-imagining

Here's a collection of Pietro Maximoff imagines written by me. I do not own any of the characters nor places... More

Speedy (Part 1)
Speedy (Part 2)
Speedy (Part 3)
Speedy (Part 4)
Admiring From "Afar"
A/N Farewell

Seven Minutes in Heaven

17.5K 369 339
By marvelous-imagining

Request: Tony makes the team play Seven Minutes in Heaven and Pietro confesses

A/N: You probably know what's about to happen. Pretty basic plot, I'm sure all of you know how to play Seven Minutes in Heaven. If you don't, you spin the bottle (there are other ways too, like pull a piece of paper from a hat with someone's name etc.) and you go somewhere private with the person it lands on for seven minutes. You can do whatever you want, kiss, have sex, talk, whatever. 

Warnings: some slightly heated making out

"Seven minutes in heaven?" You asked, looking at Tony with your brows furrowed. "Really? That's your plan? To get us to make out or maybe do more, possibly ruin friendships?"

Tony waved his hand dismissively, "It's going to be fun, I promise."

"Seven minutes in heaven?" You asked again, still not fully believing it. "You're like the oldest person here. Except for the super soldier bros over here." You said and pointed at Bucky and Steve who were looking at Tony, silently wishing nobody would agree to his idea. "Even they don't want to do this." You said and stifled a laugh as you saw the looks on their faces.

"I don't know, printsessa," you heard Pietro say as he sneaked up behind you. He leaned forward. "It could be kind of fun," he whispered, making you shiver.

You waited for him to walk in front of you and you cocked a brow. "You want to play?" You asked. "Really? You do realize there's a pretty uneven male-female ratio," you said, looking around. "Maybe that's why you want to do this," you said with a smirk.

Pietro shook his head and leaned just a bit closer again. "No, these men don't really do it for me," he said and ran his knuckles gently over your cheek. "But I wouldn't mind spending a few minutes in heaven with you," he said before zooming away and coming back with an empty bottle that he set on the coffee table. 

You looked up at him and rolled your eyes, slumping back on your seat. Pietro was known to be a bit of a flirt and he usually took out all that charm on you. You knew it was just some playful flirting between friends but it hurt you a little bit every time he did it because you wished it would escalate to something else, something more. Sadly, it never did.

You felt the cushion sink beside you and turned to your side to see Thor sitting down beside you, smiling widely. "Hey Thor," you greeted him. "Do you happen to have any of that Asgardian liquor? I think I'm gonna need some if I'm gonna make it through this game," you muttered, earning a laugh from him.

"Couldn't you just drink one of your mortal drinks?"

"No, I need something strong."

"Alright, now that we have the whole team assembled," Tony started, earning groans from the others. "It's time to play seven minutes in heaven," he said while clasping his hands together. "Who wants to start?"

"I'll do it!" Pietro announced and reached for the bottle, spinning it. You all watched it spin as Pietro yelled out, "Hey, what's that?" Everyone turned to look where he was pointing. Everyone turned back after not noticing anything, seeing a blue trail Pietro had left when he had tried to stop the bottle from spinning without anyone noticing. He got called out immediately and you turned to look at the bottle to realize it was pointed at you.

You raised a brow and turned to look at Pietro who had his arms crossed over his chest, listening to the others scolding him for cheating. He rolled his eyes once the others had stopped and his gaze found yours. You looked down to the bottle and back up at him, sending him a questioning look. He only smirked in response and even sent you a wink.

***

After many rounds of Seven Minutes in Heaven, you noticed that Pietro had become more and more annoyed the longer the game lasted. You couldn't quite figure out why he felt the way, maybe because every time he had spun the bottle or been the one the bottle pointed at, he had always had to go to the nearest closet with another one of the guys. The way you'd tease him about it after their seven minutes was up didn't help the situation at all.

"Okay, Y/N," Tony said as he saw Natasha and Wanda finally join the others after the seven minutes they had to spend in the closet. "I guess it's your turn again," he said while eyeing Wanda and Natasha who were making their way back to their seat like nothing had happened. 

"Did we miss something?" Clint asked, sensing the two seemed a little too careful not to reveal anything.

"Maybe some gossip," Natasha said while turning to look at you with a knowing smirk. You gave her a confused look in return, not knowing why she would look at you like that.

"Okay..." You muttered and reached for the bottle, spinning it and waiting for it to stop. You saw Pietro shift in his seat and looked up at him. He had his elbows on his his knees as he leaned forward,staring at the bottle intently. You frowned at his actions but turned your attention back to the bottle that was slowing down. You looked around the table, looking at all the people you could be going to the closet with.

You watched as the bottle stopped spinning. It was pointed right between Vision and Bruce. You sighed, "Okay, which one of you are going to—"

"No, no," Sam called out. "It's a three way now," He said and before you could protest, he continued, "I had to go in there with Tony and Clint."

You huffed and pushed yourself off of the couch. "Come on, then," you took both Vision and Bruce by the wrist and pulled them up. "Wanda, I promise to treat Vision with care and Bruce, don't go green on me," you chuckled while you started pulling them towards the closet.

You heard Pietro curse in his mother tongue and soon you were lifted off of your feet. You yelled out a protest but sooner than you could blink, you were in the closet but with Pietro. 

"I'm taking their seven minutes," he called out to the others before he shut the door and turned to you.

You crossed your arms and leaned against the wall behind you. "Okay, what's with you?" You asked, sighing. "You've been acting weird ever since we started playing."

Pietro ran his fingers through his platinum blonde hair, making his hair messy. You looked up, smiling at how his hair looked. You wanted to reach out to it and run your fingers through it too but kept your arms crossed and waited for him to answer you.

"Piet, what's going on?" You asked again after not getting an answer from him for a while. 

He shook his head, shoulders slumping as he looked back at you. "That game is so stupid."

"You seemed very excited before," you noted, brows furrowing. "What changed?"

"I thought spinning bottles would be easy. I've tried all damn night and it hasn't landed on you once!"

Your brows shot up and you uncrossed your arms. "You—"

"All I wanted was to get you here and... I just wanted to tell you that..."He stammered, turning his gaze down to his feet, looking defeated. "Never mind."

You placed your hand on his arm as he made a move to open the closet door. You turned him around and he looked at you with sad eyes. "What did you want to tell me?"

Pietro didn't know how to put his thoughts into words. He was looking at you and he suddenly forgot what he had planned on saying. He had prepared a full speech just in case he needed to talk but now that he was there with you and he had the chance to finally tell you what he had been wanting for you to know for so long, he had forgotten everything. 

Your brows furrowed and you became more worried. Pietro wasn't acting like himself. He wasn't his confident, cocky self. He was anxious, practically dripping sweat from the nervousness he felt. "Piet, talk to me."

He shook his head, still unable to form his thoughts into sentences. It felt like he had lost the ability to speak all together. He couldn't talk, tell you how he felt but he knew another way to show you. Actions speak louder than words, right? He thought to himself. 

He placed his hands on the sides of your face and stared down at your lips. You saw him slowly starting to lean in and your breath hitched in your throat. You were shocked, yet you didn't move away. You didn't want to.

His lips met yours in a gentle kiss and as your lips made contact, your eyes closed. You felt his soft lips moving against yours slowly, carefully which was very unlikely of the Speedster. He was usually fast, in a rush, not really trying to be careful in the slightest. 

Your lips started moving in sync with his, the pace was easy to follow. It really felt like he was taking his sweet time to savor the taste of your lips. 

His hands left your cheeks and wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer. Your hands laid on his chest where you moved them to the back of his neck. His touch made your skin tingle with excitement, never had he ever touched you in such a gentle manner. He was sure not to cross any lines that hadn't been discussed yet.

After a few seconds, he pulled away but rested his forehead on yours. You listened to each other's heavy breathing, enjoying the moment you were having. You opened your eyes to look up at him and pulled away slightly, resting your hands on his shoulders. "You, uhm..." You gulped, "You just kissed me."

"Yeah, I did," Pietro chuckled, his hands moving to grasp your hips. "I really like you, Y/N," he said with a small smile. "I made Tony ask everyone to play this game and I was trying to make the bottle point at you so we could come in here and I possibly wouldn't... have to confess," he admitted, muttering it out as his cheeks reddened. 

"You didn't want to talk to me about having a crush on you so you decided to make a plan with Tony, probably promised to do something in return?" You asked, seeing him nod and look away in embarrassment. "So you'd rather make out than talk to me about this?" 

Pietro gave you a confused look as if what you had just asked him made no sense.

"I guess I get that," you shrugged. "I really like you too."

"You do?"

You nodded, running your fingers through his hair, brushing some strands away from his face. "I do," you smiled, "Kiss me again."

Pietro smiled and leaned in, pressing his lips on yours. The kiss became much heated after a few seconds. Your hands found their way to the back of his neck again and you pulled him closer. 

Just as his tongue made its way past your parted lips, his hands started wandering down to your behind. You let out a squeal when he squeezed your bottom. You let out a giggle against his lips as he swatted your behind playfully. 

"Guys, we said your seven minutes is—" You heard Tony begin as he opened the door. He shut up when he saw you and Pietro making out in the closet. His eyes widened slightly as he saw Pietro's hands moving up your shirt, caressing your sides. Tony was quick to close the door and turn the others sitting on the couches, looking at Tony, waiting for him to speak up. "Yeah, I think they're going to need a couple of more minutes."

He jumped as he heard something hit the door from the other side, followed by a groan that didn't sound like it was caused by pain. "A  lot more minutes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 5.2K 39
Pietro Maximoff imagines ~~~ πŸ’€πŸ˜πŸŒ…πŸ₯°πŸ’—πŸ˜ͺπŸ’”πŸ˜’πŸ‘€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜œβ€οΈβ‰οΈπŸ—ΏπŸ˜˜πŸ«‘πŸ–€πŸ™πŸ€¨πŸ™‚πŸŽˆπŸ‘΄πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸ€ͺπŸ˜­β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯
560K 14.6K 22
❝you didn't see that coming?❞ ❝actually, i did❞ [PIETRO MAXIMOFF/QUICKSILVER] [AGE OF ULTRON]
136 0 7
I thought up a few scenarios that I haven't seen. I do use Peter out of character. I claim no rights to the source materials, simply the idea that po...
3.5K 93 22
Just a book of random imagines that I wanted to write. More about the story in first chapter. I don't own most characters, all rights reserved.