Lover From The Stars

By BlackxRaven

I was only 6 when my escape pod separated me from my family. And before I knew it I was crash landing in Hell... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fithteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Book 2!!??!!

Chapter Sixteen

7.4K 340 12
By BlackxRaven

Chapter 16: Home

Jade

I stretched waking up, I opened my eyes not feeling Ri next to me. Then I started to freak, I was in the cabin. Quickly I got out of bed and ran through out the cabin but stopped when I saw Dr. Cuevas and Drake sleeping on the sofa.

"Dr. Cuevas!" I yelled tapping her while tears fell.

"J-Jade? Honey what's wrong?" She said getting up and waking Drake at the same time.

"Me and Ri didn't come back here last night! I don't know why I'm here." She gasped then looked angry.

"That bitch!" She yelled making my gasp.

Marva

I sighed brushing my sister's hair from her face. I've missed this face... A smile tugged on her lips. I sat down on the bed next to her.

"What are you thinking about Rianara?" I asked but I knew she wouldn't respond. She wasn't waking up anytime soon.

"Ma'am?"

"Yes?" I answered the voice without turning around.

"The Cuevas woman is trying to make contact. Should we put her through?"

"No, we have no reason to talk anymore... I got what I wanted."

*One Month Later*
I got nervous as we landed seeing my parents faces. But I just know those frowns will be smiles soon enough! The opened the door and they walked in.

"Marva! I hope you know you're in big trouble!" My mother yelled and I took a step back. Mom was about to yell at me next but I cut her off.

"Before you say anything, I want to show you two someone." I said happily. I turned and Shivan shook her head and walked off the ship. I shook my head, we just need some time apart for now... I'm sure she'll come around... I turn back to my parents and lead them to where Rianara was still sound asleep. She should wake up soon.

"I-Is that?" Mother stuttered holding on to Mom.

"Yes Mother...it's Rianara." I said and they both went to her side. They woke her up from all the crying and hugging.

"M-Mother? Mom?" She said sleepily.

"Oh our baby is home!"

"Look at how big she is?" Rianara shook her head and pushed them off. We all looked at her taken back.

"Where is Jade sister! What did you do to me-" Rianara said then she started crying. "Jade?!" She fell over crying some more. Mother looked back at me.

"What is wrong with her? Who is Jade!?"

"Marva! What have you done?!" They shouted at me and my head started to hurt from Rianara's cries and yelling.

"I brought her home what does it look like!?" Mother pulled me out to the hall roughly.

"It looks like she's suffering from being away from her mate! So tell me right now girl. What did you do!" I teared up while she yelled at me.

"S-She claimed to have found a mate with a human girl b-but I thought it was a false connection." Mother shook her head at me.

"And she came here knowing this?"

"Y-Yes... for my binding ceremony with Shivan but as of right now that might never happen." I said sadly and Mother made a face.

"What? We are going to talk about the Shivan thing later."

Riana

I clenched my chest, I'm in so much pain. I'm feeling everything Jade is feeling and felt all at once. The surprise of me not being with her when she woke. And just her overall sadness.

"Rianara... come her sweetie." Mom pulled me into a hug. I was happy to see them yes but what Marva did is unforgivable.

"I need to get home. I need to be with her Mom." Mom looked hurt but nodded her head.

"I... I understand but please Rianara...just a few days." She asked sadly. I wiped the tears from my eyes and nodded my head.

"I will Mom... but I have to get home."

"I know... I remember when your Mother went on a trip and was gone for a week... I had felt so lonely. So understand the feeling. And when you're feeling better I want you to tell me all about your mate. Maybe if she felt how happy you are she will feel batter too."

"Okay... I just need some air." I said slowly getting out of bed.

"I'm full..." I sighed happily pushing my plate away. They really stuffed me. Smiling I looked around the large table. My family has grown since I was away. I had more cousins and second cousins. I laughed felling a little bit of Jade's curiosity. I frowned. She's trying to figure out what's making me so happy.

"Well I'm glad to see you're feeling better." Shivan said to me and I nodded. I glanced at my sister who had sad eyes every since I woke up.

"Shivan. May I speak to you in private?" I asked standing up.

"Uh yeah?" She got up and we walked in to the next room over.

"Shivan, what did you do to my sister?"

"Me? I'm surprised you're not mad at her." She said with a huff.

"For what?" My sister's mate is really odd.

"She drugged you then took your mate away from you!"

"W-What!?" I growled out in anger and felt Jade worry.

"I'm just mad at her for taking your mate away from you that's all. She thinks she did the right thing but is wasn't."

"I can't believe she drugged me! That's why I slept the whole way here!" I pushed passed Shivan back to the dinning room. Mother saw the anger in my eyes and stopped me.

"Sweetie, honey calm down. Come let's talk about that mate of your huh? I know that'll make you feel better." She pleaded but I was pissed.

"You fucking bitch! You drugged me!" I yelled and everyone gasped.

"Rianara! Hold your tongue!" Mom said standing up.

"No! I had already agreed to visit Marva! You didn't have to do all of that!"

"I only did it because I knew you needed to be with us! Your own kind Rianara!" I groaned in annoyance.

"I was happy Marva... I should've never responded back to you..." Marva eyes teared up as she looked at me.

"Rianara... you don't mean that?" Mom said hold my face to look at her. I shook my head and pulled away from her.

"I want to go back home. Tomorrow." I walked out of the dinning room leaving my family behind.

Jade

"Come on Jade... I'll get you a glazed donut you love donuts." Emma said shoulder bumping me. I sighed grabbing my things. Me and Emma have become close friends since Ri left. A little strange I know but she's really cool. And Dr. Cuevas had her baby, a beautiful little girl. I help watch her sometimes while Dr. Cuevas looks for Ri.

"Okay..." I mumble and she smiled.

"So... got any plans this weekend?"

"I'm going to cry because somehow Ri is happy with her kind." Emma rolled her eyes.

"Jade stop it. She'll be back in another month yeah?" I sighed louder and we walked to her car.

"But she's confusing me! She's happy one second then angry the next! I don't know what going on. I should've went with her!" I opened her car door and got in.

"Geez Jade, you've already cried for a whole month and now the break is coming up. Let's have some fun, cut loose! By the time she gets here we'll have nice weather and you can strut your stuff and make her realize leaving without you was a big mistake!" She joked and I laughed.

"You're so crazy! But...that doesn't sound so bad." I laughed.

"Oh! You should not give her the goods for a awhile too!"

"That would kill her!" I laughed tears falling.

"Well she left for a whole month having fun while you cried for days? Sounds pretty fair to me." She said with a smirk and winked at me.

***

_________________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 234K 87
"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat and thick" he said as he grabbed a hand...
2.4K 260 30
My life in ruins, this is where I'm at currently. I was living a lie, lying to people and most importantly to myself. You can act straight all you...
88.3K 3.1K 44
I held her waist to keep her from falling I knew she was female from her petite waist. I looked down at her, her hazel green eyes captivating me, I w...
299K 13.6K 54
You.gave.me.a.fucking.hickey??!what are you, twelve?" I yell at her because it's a huge one and not even enough make up can hide it because of my bro...