Rulebreaking [Akashi Seijuro...

By JazanaKaye

I never wanted to lose to anybody and I never experienced it until I met you. You told me that you are absolu... More

Introduction
First Offence
Emperor Akashit
I Play
Danger
I Walked With My Best Friend: The Wall
The Team Babysits Me
Ayukawa: The Sparta Sensei
I Met Chucky
New Style of Swimming Called Drowning
We Travel To Tokyo
Imma Point Guard
Seeing My Master Half-Naked
Generation of Rainbows
Ayukawa-Aomine Combi
Reward For Being A Good Servant?!
Awarded As The Best Servant Of The Week
Realization
We Meet His Fiancé
I'm A Master Of Dodge-Fu
Hello, Kaijo High
My Last Ice Cream
The Bunny Charm Made Me Cry
Jealousy and Colds
We Saw A Rainbow
We Play Tag For My Kiss
Away For A Week
The Master of the Akashi Household
Forgot My Recklessness
The Day My Hardwork Pays Off
Late For My Own Wedding
Family
For Haikyuu Fans

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

1K 23 9
By JazanaKaye

HEY MINNA!

I know this is kind of surprising knowing this story is already finished and yeah it is finished but I have a news for those who watch AoT (Attack on Titan).

As you all know, (maybe some don't) the character from Attack on Titan named Levi Ackerman, had the same voice actor with our dear Akashi Seijuro!

And just recently, I really just recently, 5 minutes ago, I watched some youtubers play the game (like jacksepticeye and cinnamontoastken) and there was this certain chapter of the game where they play as Levi. The whole chapter revolved around him and it made my imagination go crazy and pushed me to make this decision.

I really love to hear from you guys. I've been receiving comments too and you don't know how happy it made me. Seriously! I really thought "Nobody is reacting, commenting or anything! Maybe nobody is really gonna read this." I was starting to lose hope and really stopped updating myself until I saw how many reads it gained (it was a few days ago)

I really want to thank you guys for voting, or in any way supporting my story. A single vote or comment could make me feel I can finish a few chapters in a day!

After I publish this I probably am starting to write the first chapter of my new story so I hope my silent readers out there would at least tell me they exist!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536 0 9
In this lifetime and every other, I promise to only be loyal to you. Even if I have to crawl back from Hell, I will do so gladly.
32.4K 1.3K 13
🎶 I admit I want you to be mine, told that girl I think about her all the time, she say if you really love me you wont lie, you wont ever let me l...
380K 21.6K 33
We'd never really talked before. In fact, I'd always made it a point to avoid him. But Fate had another plan in store. Now here we are and my life is...
31.4K 933 25
I love him with all my heart... Yet he hurt me so much. But why is it that after all these years, my heart still yearns for him? Disclaimer: i do not...