Halfblood | Sehun

By ohsedumb

In Aelya humans and demons coexist, but they must not love each other, because from their love halfbloods are... More

Chapter 1
Read this
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5 {Sehun}
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Promo
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Promo #2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Final Chapter
Epilogue
Special Chapter (1)
Special Chapter (2)
NEW COVER + Author Talk
Behind The Scenes (jk trash)

Chapter 10

2.2K 136 31
By ohsedumb

"You're finally here." Luhan stated.

I was fully confused. I stared for one, two, three minutes but he was there, in front of me with his white royalty clothes. "I'm real, don't worry." He was looking at me.
"What..what do you want from me?" I asked while trying to search for a way out of there.

"I don't want anything from you, but I need you." He tried to come closer but I backed away from him. Damn, I couldn't see anything because of the darkness, the candle was pretty much useless.

"Listen, I thought you were a good person when I found you back there. You were wounded and I cared enough to help you. I mean no treat to all of you humans. Why won't you leave me alone?" I tried to raise my voice, I hoped deep in my heart that Sehun and the others would've eventually heard me that way.

"I don't want to harm you. They are the ones who'll harm you." He pointed behind him at the two huge doors where I came from.

"They?" I asked, I tried again to look for an escape so I slightly moved to my right, maybe there was another door or something.

"Yes, they. Demons won't help you. They're tricking you. When you least expect it, they're going to give you to the other demons and enjoy seeing you in pain or even seeing you getting killed." He was raising his voice as well.

I didn't even think seriously about what he was telling me, I decided to trust them a long time ago and I didn't want to betray them for some royalty that was saying so.

"They're good people. They care about me." I could touch the wall next to me now. I tried to slightly look for a door, but ugh, there weren't any.

"You can't escape from here, don't look forward to it. This is the only way out and in." He had noticed what I was doing.

"Anyway, they are not good people. They are demons." He added.

"I trust them." I tried to look on the other side, on my left. But I couldn't notice the presence of a door there too.

At this point, it was either me trying to break free by running into that door or the others rescuing me, but they didn't seem to be coming any time soon.

I looked at him. I couldn't see much because of the few light coming from the candle, but he seemed very tired as if he hadn't sleep for days. Hopefully he wasn't so strong, he was a human afterall, I'm a half demon. Maybe I had a chance to return to Sehun. But I had to catch him off guard.

"See? They're not coming for you. They probably left you here to the other demons. Once you get out of here it's going to be hell for you." He slightly walked in my direction again.

'Screw the right timing, maybe I won't have any other chances afterwards.'

And with that thought in my mind, I started running in his direction, past him, to get to the door. Obviously he grabbed me before I could even arrive there, but something I didn't expect was that he was strong enough to slam me on the wall.

"Stop right here."

Now that I could clearly see him, I noticed his white clothes weren't so white afterall. They were dirty.. He probably waited for days hiding in here. Anyway, I didn't even reply, I tried to blew at his hand like how I did with the guard when we were in Perys and I eventually succeeded again. I got rid of his grip on me.

"What..? How is that-" I kicked him in his stomach and ran forward to where the door was.
I even succeeded to grab it.

I pulled it, but after only opening it a few inches, the door slammed closed.

I couldn't even move it anymore. I tried as hard as I could but it was not opening anymore.

"Why..? How possibly..? I don't understand, why is your power that?" Luhan, behind me, got up from his lying position on the ground.

His question surprised me, why was he asking about my power now. I started banging at the door with my fists and shouting. I even dropped the candle on the floor. Please, Sehun, please, hear me.

"No no no, demons will start arriving, shut up!" Luhan shouted and roughly put a hand on my mouth.

I breathed hot on his hand again. He instinctively removed it from me. "Lord, I hate that power of yours!"

I tried to kick him again but this time he managed to dodge it. I ran to the other side of the strange room, I hoped that perhaps there was a door on that side, he probably tried to trick me earlier into thinking I was doomed in there.

I reached that side since the room was only a few meters long, but he was running after me.

Sadly, there was no door.
Fool me.

I tried to scream again for help but somehow a piece of paper came into my mouth. I spit it out. Luhan caught me off guard though, so he was able to grab both of my hands and pin them above my head, on the wall.

"You shouldn't have that power!" I could see a confused expression on his face, he seemed almost lost for a moment.

"I'm a half demon, it's obvious that I can have a power." I tried hard to get out of his grip.

Before I could blow into his face another piece of paper came flying between us. That got burnt instead of his face.

"H-How..?" I was the confused one now.

He didn't have time to answer because something behind him, near the two doors, was making light. The candle I had thrown on the ground was starting a fire. Right before the only way out of there.

The fire was getting thicker and thicker in front of our eyes. Luhan was still holding me when we heard somebody outside, in the other room.

The others were finally coming.

"Nayla??" I heard Kai. "Nayla where are you?"

"Why did you do that, Nayla come out!" It was Sehun talking this time. Why did I do what?

"Oh, I put a few things so they couldn't come inside. But they eventually got rid of them huh." Luhan was watching the fire in front of us and he wasn't doing anything.

I somehow managed to scream with the last of voice I had in me. Luhan didn't probably think I had the guts to shout another time.

The others ran in our direction. I heard their steps.

Sehun was the one who pushed open the two huge doors to only find flames in front of him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He shouted referring to Luhan. Sehun used his power to somehow try to stop the fire since he could create wind, but it wasn't helping much. It was just giving more oxygen to the fire to expand.

Luhan looked at me again and this time he quietly whispered in my ear. "You're coming with me, I'm sorry."

Kai teleported in front of us but a piece of wood instantly hit him on the head. He fell to the ground. I wished I could help him.

A rope came flying and went all around my hands. "I didn't think I would've had to use this." Luhan said, more speaking to himself than to me.

I tried to use my little power anoher time but he blocked it again. I couldn't do anything. He could use telekinesis and he was too strong for me.

"Kris, do something!" Sehun from the other side of the room shouted, but the flames now had almost covered my sight of him.

"I can't fly til there, the flames are too high" Kris shouted back. Kris's power was flight.

Before they could do anything, a weird painting next to us moved. Behind it there was a little entrance to a secret passage.

So there was another way out of there afterall, that's why Luhan must've been so calm until now.

Sehun suddenly started to run. I couldn't believe he was literally going into the fire, but he was going to reach us perhaps.

Something came flying around my eyes. One second ago I could see Sehun running in my direction and one second after I could see the pure black.

I couldn't see anything anymore.

Luhan made me move against my will by dragging the rope around my hands with his power. I didn't even feel his hands pressured on me.

We were going through the passage. I could tell.

I heard Sehun from behind shouting my name.

_________

Look forward to the next chapter, you'll find out something you're not expecting hehe.

Luhan is not the baddie of this book, that's something I can tell you. So don't hate him because of this chapter!

Thanks for reading Halfblood!

Vote, comment, share xoxo

P.S. Tao didn't use his power to control time because he's afraid to change too many things in the present and future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 593 22
There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are you will always be in my heart...
4.2K 238 27
What happens when the world is suddenly void of all people over the age of thirty and under the age of twenty? Where have they all gone? What will be...
24.8K 1.9K 34
She is rude, she is immature. The only language she speaks is sarcasm. Curses are always on the tip of her tongue. Her middle name is aggression. A b...
4.1K 170 11
A witch living in a secret coven. A young police investigator. What is that saying again? "Opposites attract"? Started: 7 jul 2019 Finished: 14 Ma...