Most Wanted (GL) [To Be Self...

By InsaneSoldier

[This is a GL story] Date started: September, 2015 Date completed: January, 2017 CONTENT WARNING: Some conten... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - unedited
Chapter 12 - unedited
Chapter 13 - unedited
Chapter 14 - unedited
Chapter 15 - unedited
Chapter 16 - unedited
Chapter 17 - unedited
Chapter 18 - unedited
Chapter 19 - unedited
Chapter 20 - unedited
Chapter 21 - unedited
Chapter 22 - unedited
Chapter 23 - unedited
Chapter 24 - unedited
Chapter 25 - unedited
Chapter 26 - unedited
Chapter 27 - unedited
Chapter 29 - unedited
Epilogue - unedited
ANNOUNCEMENT: TO BE PUBLISHED

Chapter 28 - unedited

22.3K 808 52
By InsaneSoldier

Sulli's

"Where are you going?" Hinila niya ako pahiga at siniksik ang mukha sa leeg ko. She started to rain kisses on my skin pataas sa tainga ko. Napapikit ako sa ginagawa niya. This woman... "Maaga pa."

"Kailangan ko nang umalis."

Natigilan siya sa sinabi ko. She looked at me. I can read the sudden sadness on her eyes. Napaiwas ako ng tingin dahil ayokong salubungin iyon.

I'm scared. I'm afraid that if I caught myself looking in those eyes, I might not be able to turn my back on her and live the life I am supposed to do.

"I missed you already." She whispered in my ear.

I bit my lower lip. Hindi ko na napigilang hawakan ang pisngi niya at bigyan siya ng halik.

It was supposed to be just a peck but she held me close to her and deepen the kiss. I moaned when she delved her tongue on my mouth at pumunta siya sa ibabaw ko nang hindi kami tumitigil.

"I have a proposal to make," She said as our lips parted. Umupo siya sa may bandang puson ko.

Proposal?

Parang nag-malfunction na yata ang utak ko nang hubarin niya ang damit pantaas. She's not wearing a bra. I gulped and gripped the sheet hard. "W-what?"

She took off her last piece of clothing bago ngumiti ng mapang-akit. Para akong tuod dito habang unti-unti naman niyang kinakalas ang butones ng suot kong damit. I felt myself getting hot and bothered.

She hovered on top of me and started giving me kisses on both of my ear, down to my jawline. She bit and sucked the back of ear, earning a soft moan from me. "S-September..."

Hindi ko na maramdaman ang lamig na nagmumula sa aircon o dahil sa maaga pa talaga. Parang ang sikip-sikip ng lugar. At ang init...

Napatingin siya sa akin at hinalikan ako sa noo. "I'll tell you later. Let's make love first. Okay?"

"But—" She cut me off with a kiss.

Para na naman akong na-hypnotize at humalik sa kanya pabalik. Now it became more intense and deep. Iniyakap ko ang braso sa leeg niya at pinaglaruan ang malambot niyang buhok.

Patuloy kami sa paghahalikan nang bumitaw siya para alisin ang pantaas ko bago mabilis na idinikit ang sarili sa akin. I almost flinched when I finally felt her warmth against mine. Parang ang tagal na simula nang huli ko siyang maramdaman.

She kissed my collarbone, then to my shoulder. Napadaing ako nang kagatin niya at sipsipin ang balat nito. Bumaba ang kamay ko sa likuran niya at hinapit siya palapit. I can feel her deep breaths and it tickles me.

Even my breaths are laboured because of how arouse I am and how much I want to be with this woman.

I just don't wanna feel her physically, I want to touch her emotions. I'm craving her whole.

I closed my eyes and arched my back when I felt her lips at the valley of my breast. And I feel like losing my insanity when her mouth covered my already hardened nipples.

"September..." Napatingala ako habang nakapikit. Napahawak ako sa ulo niya at mas inilapit siya sa akin. I want to feel her more...

I decided to open my eyes and looked at her, only to see that she's been looking at me, too. Her side lips curved upward—giving me a smirk, as she let her tongue played with my peak.

She moved to my other breast and gave it equal attention. Hindi ko na nga namalayan na naalis na niya ang huling saplot sa katawan ko.

Nararamdaman ko yung lower body niya sa akin and fuck, I can really feel her wetness. We're both on the same page and it's turning me on—big time.

She was about to kiss my abdomen when I stopped her. She looked at me, confused, and I can sense her fear of rejection.

I didn't make any expression. Instead, I quickly flipped us over since na-distract siya kaya madali ko iyong nagawa. Natauhan siya nang bigla kong isinubsob ang mukha sa leeg niya at paulanan siya ng halik.

"S-Sulli?" I can feel her breath hitched when I sucked her soft skin and bit it, earning a moan from her. "What are you..."

"Let me make you feel good," I whispered on her ear before biting it, tempting her. Naramdaman kong humigpit ang kamay niya na nasa baywang ko na. "Really good."

Umangat yung kamay niya sa dibdib ko pero tinapik ko ito palayo bago umiling sa kanya. I smirked in a provocative manner. "Nah, no touching."

She pouted her lips.

"I told you I wanna make you feel good." I said.

"But touching you makes me feel good," She said in a husky voice.

"S-Shut up." I rolled my eyes. Makulit pa rin talaga. "Just let me, okay?"

"Sure, commander," She winked. "With open..." I felt her legs hugging my waist, I gulped when I felt her. "Thighs."

"That should be your arm," I retorted.

"Just kiss me, Sulli."

Mabilis kong sinunod ang gusto niya. We kissed deeply and she let me dominated her. This is the first time I'll do this. I'm no expert but I know how she gives me pleasure.

I kissed her ear and licked her earlobe. She was about to touch me again but I held both of her hands and intertwined it.

"Sulli..." I smiled when she moan my name. Humigpit ang pagkakahawak niya sa kamay ko and I almost moan, too, when I felt her again.

I don't know how I did it but I found myself grinding on her. Oh, wow...this feels good.

"F-fuck..." She moaned as I grind faster, she tried to struggle pero hindi ko siya pinayagan. "S-Sulli—shit, I n-need to touch you..."

"Later." Bumaba ang kamay ko sa dibdib niya at pinaglaruan iyon. "Ako muna."

I stopped moving. I kissed her neck, collarbone, shoulders, and finally to the valley of her breast—giving her marks.

"Damn!" She moaned and arched her back. "Sulli version 2.0."

I chuckled as I sucked her nipples, my hand slowly making its way down to her core. I moaned, too, when I felt her wetness. So, this is how to pleasure someone. Hindi na ako nag-aksaya ng oras.

"Sulli!" She closed her eyes, her mouth opened, as I started to played with the bud lying at the top of her sweet heaven. Nawala ang pagkakayapos ng binti niya sa baywang ko. Instead, she just gave me more access towards her womanhood.

Tumingin ako sa mga mata niya. I continue to rub her faster. Pinanood ko ang maya't mayang pag-awang ng labi niya at ang pag-ungol niya na lalong nakakapagbigay sa'kin ng lakas at confident para pag-ibayuhin ang ginagawa. Then, in one swift movement, my finger is now inside her walls.

Napamulat siya ng mata sa ginawa ko. She's dripping wet, may I say. And it makes me proud. She gripped my hand tighter as she moaned louder.

I can notice how flushed she is right now, I can see those beads of sweat forming on her forehead, flowing freely on her cheeks and her neck.

"F-faster—!" She moaned louder when I slammed her core faster, her hips starting to move along with my finger. She twitched when I added another finger and do her faster and harder.  Napaawang ang labi niya sa ginawa ko, her back arched, her eyes closed. "Shit—shit! Fuck! Su-Sulli!"

She looked at me and I can see how much pleasure she's having right now. Her walls are now choking my fingers. She's so close.

"D-don't..." She bit her lower lip. "Don't stop..." She managed to utter as her other hand started to claw my back. It hurts a little but it just fueled me more. "I love y-you."

"I love you, too."

And there, as if on cue, her walls finally constricted. A loud and long moan was heard in the room. She quivered under me as her legs trembled. She screamed my name and panted heavily as her orgasm overtook her.

Pinagmasdan ko siya at napangiti dahil pinilit niyang imulat ang mata para titigan ako.

I never thought she can be this beautiful.

I buried my face on her neck and sniffed her. Kahit ako ay parang naubusan ng energy sa ginawa. But nevertheless, I feel greatly satisfied.

September caressed my hair gently. Banayad na ang pagtaas at pagbaba ng dibdib niya. Parehas kaming pawisan pero ayos lang. Ang gaan sa pakiramdam.

"Baby?"

I didn't answer.

"Baby?

Nah.

"Babe—ouch!" She yelled when I bit her neck. "Bakit?"

"Sulli ang pangalan ko." I whispered coldly in her ear.

"Fine." She gave up. Napakislot ako ng sundutin niya ang tagiliran ko. "Ang sarap ng ginawa mo, ah."

"What? Biting you?" I asked sarcastically though I can feel my face blushing.

"Nope! Making love—"

"Shut up."

"Awe, nahihiya siya."

Hindi na ako sumagot. Kakatapos lang namin pero mukhang mapipikon na naman ako.

"Sulli."

"What."

"I have a proposal."

Biglang bumilis ang tibok ng puso ko. "W-what is it?"

"Will you wait for me?"

_____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5M 228K 62
R-18 (COMPLETED) When the Captain falls madly in love with a stranger, will he risk everything? This story contains scenes not suitable for young rea...
31.8K 1.8K 45
A woman named Clarity, served as secretary to her ex-lover who is now her boss. Trabaho lang naman talaga ang hanap niya para tustusan ang batang da...
198K 7.5K 39
Elizabeth Dela Cruz, 21 years old, Elise for short. Isang simpleng babae na minahal ang isang Dave Gonzales na anak ng isang kilalang business tycoon...
176K 15.3K 53
De Llobos Casa de Flores... pinakamatanyag na bilihan ng bulaklak noong panahon ngunit sa pagdaan ng taon, tila ba nawalan na ito ng kinang at halimu...