A Court of Rhys and Feyre

By _LiveForTheNight_

Hey Followers, In this story I talk about my feelings and I have a fan fiction going on Stay Cool my Baby Il... More

Tamlin the Tool
A Court of Wings a Ruin
Feysand & Elucien
!Feysand!
Chapter One - My Savior
My Dream Cast
New Story?
Chapter Two - The Trick
Chapter Three - Masquerade Ball
I Want It Right Now!
Chapter Five - Trust Me (Part One)
Note
I am so sorry!
I'm not always late...
My New Fan Fiction!
ACOWAR COVER!!!!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
I'm Sorry...
Holy Mother of Rhysand!
Holy Mother of Gods!
A Lame Promotion...
I was Tagged...
My very ugly face...
R.I.P xXFeysandXx
DIRTY MINDED SQUAD!
I got tagged (again)
Join Up!!!
I got tagged (3 times now)
Feyre's Art Store
Rhys and Feyre's Wedding
Feyre and Rhys's Pregnancy (Pt 1)
Feyre and Rhys's Pregnancy (Pt 2)
Feyre and Rhys's Pregnancy (Pt 3)
PEOPLE PISS ME OFF
Tumblr

Chapter Four - Locked Away

2.1K 50 56
By _LiveForTheNight_

Hey Followers,

So this chapter is yet another continuation of my last three (Chapter One - My Savior, Chapter Two - The Trick & Chapter Three - Masquerade Ball).

I suggest you read them if you haven't but feel free not too.

Anyways...this chapter is a continuation from the last chapter.

P.S. If you want to have the 'proper experience' then play the song when notified to.

P.P.S. Sorry for all of the P.O.V switching. I was trying to catch everyone's feelings.

Enjoy <(>0<)>

-----Rhysand-----

Feyre looked just as I imagined her to look in her raven outfit, matching mine. Her hair was in a complicated knot. Her makeup was only lightly applied but she look wonderful. The mask was secured comfortably around her face. 

"Hello Feyre darling", I purred.

"Hello High Lord", she purred right back

I reached for her waist, as she did my shoulder, my other hand resting in hers. I pulled her into a dance to follow the music playing. Everyone else was dancing the same dance.

I wish I could freeze this moment in time and stay dancing like this forever. 

I had not yet gotten my present, for Yulemas, for Feyre.

I have no idea what to get her. 

For Amren I got her a sets of jewelry made of dark, elegant pearls. For Elain I got her another set of jewelry made of sapphires as bright as the night sky. Nesta also received a set of jewelry but hers was made of red rubies as deep as blood.

I couldn't get Feyre jewelry. I had already given her enough that she wore a new piece everyday. I also couldn't get her what I got Cassian and Azriel. For them I chose elegant twin Illyrian blades, to replace their old, used ones. 

I got taken from my thoughts as the music had stopped playing around us. Feyre and I looked around confused. The source of the music, the musicians, had stopped strumming their instruments and were staring wide-eyed at the doors to the ballroom. I couldn't see what they were seeing on the raised stage but I could feel it.

The power of a High Lord.

The High Lord of the Spring Court. 

-----Feyre-----

I felt Rhys emit a deep, rumbling growl. People in the crowd gasped and slowly backed away as Rhys prowled forward, keeping me safely behind me. 

Azriel, Cassian, Mor and Amren joined us as we made our way to the ballroom doors. I could feel the anger rolling of Rhys in tendrils of smoke. He shifted into his winged form and kept walking towards the doors. That is when I felt him.

My spine locked. He came back to get me. To take me back to that cage. 

I backed away and slammed into someone. I turned around. It was Lucien. 

He grinned and just before I could run he grabbed me and pulled me tight against his chest. 

I whispered something that only he could hear. Something that I knew would startle him. I whispered,"I am inside Elain's mind right now. If you do anything to me I will crush her mind with half a thought." His spine locked up. 

"Don't. You. Dare" He said, loud enough that Amren turned around and screamed something so vulgar at him that everyone, except Cassian and Azriel who were keeping an eye on Tamlin, turned around. 

My mate eyed Lucien with a stare that would have had me running, Lucien stood his ground. 

Lucien was to distracted to feel someone come up behind him, and put a blade on the back of his neck. "Drop her," were that persons only words. I turned and looked and I was surprised to see Elain's dance partner, Shane.

Lucien dropped his hands and shoved me, causing me to trip and cut my knees and hands on someone's shattered wine glass. 

I got up with blood all over me. Rhys took one look at my knees and hands and took a running leap at Lucien. 

With Rhys distracted with Lucien, Azriel & Cassian looking for Tamlin, Amren & Mor getting supplies to clean me hands and knees and Shane, Elain and Nesta observing I had nothing to do but sit and wait. 

It was one of my last mistakes because no one, including me, saw Tamlin in the form of a Night Court healer coming slowly towards me.

-----Morrigan-----

Amren and I were running to find supplies to clean up Feyre. Of course that dick had to come in the middle of the Masquerade Ball! 

Like seriously, perfect goddamn timing Tamlin!

The party was just starting!

Couldn't he of just shown up tomorrow or something? Gods I hate him.

-----Cassian-----

Azriel and myself were scanning the crowd but couldn't see that moron anywhere. Mor and Amren had run off to get something for Feyre's bloodied up hands and knees. Rhys was kicking Lucien's ass. But we couldn't see Tamlin, anywhere. 

He wouldn't of just left. Would he? 

I mean he obviously came to take Feyre back to the Spring Court. Like if I were the one trying to capture her I wouldn't just leave with out my victim!

Maybe he is stupid. Or maybe he is just more of a coward.

-----Nesta-----

I watched Feyre, my sister, bleeding on the floor. 

That prick, who thinks he is MY little sister's mate, was getting a good beating from my other sister's mate, Rhysand. 

Azriel and Cassian were scanning the crowd looking for the High Lord who was trying to take Feyre from me. Again. 

I didn't know what to do and I could tell Elain was thinking the same thing. 

Should I go to Feyre, bleeding and frozen on the floor?

Rhysand, brawling with Lucien. 

Or Cassian, scanning and calculating our odds? 

I chose to go to Feyre. To go to my sister.

-----Elain-----

I followed Nesta as she jogged over to our sister, Feyre. 

She looked so much older than 20 years old. She looked like a Queen. 

In all of those years of feeding, protecting and taking over as head of the house she became stronger. 

She was only eleven years old. 

Every time I think about it I feel guilty. I wish I could go back in time and change the way Nesta and I acted. We shouldn't of let her go out into the woods all alone, so close to the wall that separated us from their-our-kind.

"Feyre?" I asked softly.

"Yeah?" She replied with her voice hoarse. 

"I'm so sorry for those years that you took care of us on your own. I wish I could go back in time and change all of the ways that I didn't help you. Or stop you from going into the dangerous forest. I'm so sorry. I feel completely responsible and guilty. I never acted as your older sister...I acted like a coward." I admitted with tears streaking my face.

"Elain. Don't feel guilty. What happened in the past is in the past. Now we can only focus on the present. And the future." She replied with a smile.

"I love you...both of you" I said with a small smile.

"I'm sorry too Feyre. I was your oldest sister and I took advantage of you and what you did for our family and I'm so sorry." Nesta said.

"I love the both of you and I hope we live out our entire immortal existence together." Feyre said looking at us with hope in her eyes.

"Me too." I replied with Nesta seconding it. 

"Who do you think is coming out of that fight?" She replied pointing to the fight happening between Lucien and Rhysand.

We all laughed.

-----Azriel-----

I turned around to see Feyre, Nesta and Elain all laughing together. I was glad they mended their relationships from when they were all human. When Feyre risked her neck for their family.

Amren and Mor returned with supplies and a healer walked up to Mor and took them. Once the supplies were out of Mor's hands Amren walked away. She was too pale I realized. She needed food. 

Rhys wasn't finished with Lucien but he needed to be with Feyre. I walked over and asked Rhys,"Would you like me to put him in chains?" Rhys nodded and I took Lucien away.

-----Rhysand----- 

I let Az take Lucien away, where I would question him later, but for now my mate needed me.

I walked over to her and dismissed Nesta and Elain. To their advantage the took my advice and left.

The healer walked over and gave me a pointed cough.

"I'm not going anywhere." Was my only reply.

"Well it's your mistake." The healer replied.

There was something off about the healer. She pulled Feyre up against her and it hit me.

This healer was here not to help Feyre, but to take her.

This person was a shifter.

It was Tamlin. 

I lunged but I was too late.

That dick winnowed, taking my mate with him. 

For the second time took my mate to his stupid goddamn court and I couldn't save her.

I roared so hard the chandlers shook violently. 

I had to save her.

I had to save my mate. 

-----Feyre-----

<Play the song now>

Tamlin shifted out of the healers form and into his fae one

He winnowed me into a dark dungeon and chained me to a wall.

"Why?" Was my only question.

"Here your mate", he spat the word like it was garbage,"will never find you," he finished with a wicked grin.

I spat at him. In return he punched me in the face.

"YOU WILL STAY HER FOREVER!" He screamed at me.

There was no way of escape because he had tied my ankles to the floor with something that burned...ash.

I screamed in frustration. I screamed the most vulgar words at him as he walked out of my dungeon cell.

I silently promised that when my mate finds me, Tamlin would die a slow, torturous death.

<Keep playing the song!>

|---------------|

Hey Followers,

I have tears in my eyes from writing this chapter *cries forever*.

But I promise you someone will come to Feyre's rescue!!!

I hate Tamlin but the only reason he did that was because I had to make Feyre want to kill him. "I screamed in frustration. I screamed the most vulgar words at him as he walked out of my dungeon cell. I silently promised that when my mate finds me, Tamlin would die a slow, torturous death."                                         

Till next time.

-Caitlyn ;0;

And for our daily program of Cute Little Baby Bats

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
163K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
102K 1.4K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
228K 35.5K 92
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ