how to fall in love | riarkle...

By lvebxg

a harry potter and girl meets world story: gryffindor vs slytherin More

one

prolouge

152 14 4
By lvebxg

riley matthews;
smart, poise young griffindor girl who's always been taught kindness and forgiveness is better than hatred, no matter what.

farkle minkus;
the sly but slightly awkward young slytherien's intellect is his number one defense, is always quick to answer any question, no matter what.

they've known the ideals their entire lives, but will they live up to the expectations?

//

disclaimer!
credit goes to girl meets world and j.k rowling, i just made the story. my inspo was an old ass camren story you can't find on wattpad anymore, but the content is my own! also this takes place during the harry potter time w/o all the drama ofc!! thank you for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
60K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
90.6K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
629K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...