I'm Back Bitches (Do you reme...

By marleymoo2013

Hope returns home after spending two years in Australia. Although she is no longer the shy and innocent girl... More

prologue
character profiles (Hopes gang)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (end)
Authors note (update)
(3rd book is in the works)

Chapter 6

4.9K 96 7
By marleymoo2013

I got up feeling so happy that me and chase are together now. I was sat in bed casually thinking about how great life is right now when my phone goes off.

Chase:  how's my lovely girlfriend this morning ?

I chuckle

Hope: I'm fine bored out of my brain though

Chase: I know I will bring mc Donald's and we can watch movies

Hope: omg yass

Chase: ahah ok I will be round in a bit

Hope: ok

I put my phone on my bed and have a quick shower. I wore a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a white vest top . then I made my way into the kitchen where Heather was.

"hope ?"

"yeah" I say as I look at Heather

" I was thinking we should go and see your parents and brother soon"

"what ?! no no no no" I say shaking my head

" look we have to they deserve an explanation"

" I know but can we wait until I sort out logan who knows what he will do if he finds out my parents know I'm alive. "

she sighs " fine but you better come up with a plan soon because if not I will go there myself and tell them"

" ok ok chill I will come up with a plan I promise" I say. The door bell rings and I answer it.

"hey chase"

"hey" he says as he leans in for a kiss but to bad because I notice the mc Donald's. I grab the food from chase and run to the table

"whooo best breakfast ever"

he chuckles " I'm here to ya know"

" I know but priorities come first"

he glares at me "rude"

" you love me really" I say with a smirk

he chuckles "true"

After we ate we sat and watched cheaper by the dozen, rush hour and white chicks. after a while chase went home. I was sat on my bed listening to music when Heather came in my room.

"your not busy tomorrow are you?" she asked

" I was gonna go to the fighting club but that's about it. why?"

she smirked "just wondered" and then she walks out of my room.

"ok that was weird"

Authors note:

hey thanks for reading. sorry if there's any mistakes. let me know what you think :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 590 38
"And you're probably thinking, "But Amethyst, friends can help you" I'm an assassin, I work alone, how are friends supposed to help me!? They keep wa...
216K 5.6K 18
Roseanne, the new girl, just moved away from her past in Los Angeles to Georgia. She ran away from her abusive past, the past of her now ex-boyfriend...
49.8K 1.7K 31
Being raised and trained by a ruthless and cruel father, Eno's life is dull. She never experienced happiness and love ,that resulted of her having a...
156K 7K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...