Easy Like Sunday Morning (SPN...

By MaroonedStars

"Hey, easy like Sunday morning works for me." he winked. "You're impossible." "I think I'm adorable." *** T... More

The Beginning of the End

~ disclaimers ~

9 0 0
By MaroonedStars

CREDITS:

Character creations:

Goran Fernando : MaryIsOnFire / SpaceDorks

The Actor : MaryIsOnFire / SpaceDorks a user

Logan Parker : brendvnurie

Riley Carter : brendvnuriemention a user
Robbie Winchester : brendvnurie

Kian Carter : brendvnurie and slightly me

Charlie, Prince of Tom Cats : brendvnurie

Carson Stark : mention a usermention a user

Jasmine : me

The Stranger : me

Flint the Husky : me

Mainly a Supernatural and Doctor Who crossover fanfic. However, it gets a little boring sometimes,so we've brought in several other characters from other fandoms. They belong to their respective creators.

Some context:

Stranger started off as a roleplay character. Stranger met the Winchesters (bar Riley) in a stupid game that a whole load of characters got sucked into, which was run by two psychopaths. The general gist was that each level was a multifandom adventure, and to complete the level the characters involved must find the portal. Usually there are a multitude of monsters and opponents to make this difficult, with the occasional zombie fangirl thrown in.

In this timeline, however, the game exists but all the participants' memories are wiped, so none of the characters remember a thing. The participants are deposited back to the time and place they were plucked out of, and this particular story picks up a short while later. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
329K 10.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
585K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...