He's Different | p.jm

By jungkookras

All my life I was used to getting the short end of the stick. My father was abusive, my mother had passed, an... More

intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49 - Answers
50 - The Finale
SEQUEL?? TYSM! ♡ FOLLOW FOR UPDATES !

36

3.6K 242 136
By jungkookras

(Long chapter ahead because I love you all! If you'd love more please go VOTE on all my chapters if you haven't, Please and thank you!)

"PARK JIMIN!"

I called after Jimin as he sprinted upstairs, out of sight.

I growled in annoyance, I just wanted to sleep!

I rushed up the staircase, heading up to the second level, I spotted a room door slightly open.

I listened to my gut and hurried towards the dimmed room in the far corner.

I crept towards the door, as I slowly shoved it open, the door squeaked.

"AHA!"

I yelled as I peeked inside to find only a light on in the room.

Confused, I peeked in a bit more, scanning the empty room with only a lamp on.

Where'd he go?

Immediately, I felt gentle arms wrap around my neck, as I gasped, back hugging me.

"Gotcha!"

Jimin smiled.

I elbowed him in the shoulder, a groan escaping his mouth as he removed his arms.

I turned around to face him, but all I saw was his tiny form dashing away.

Aish this guy.

"Jimin!"

I hollered.

Not giving up, I sprinted into the room I saw him enter, rushing inside.

I smirked, feeling accomplished, as I saw Jimin shielding himself in the covers, only his dark hazel eyes were seen.

"Jiyeon ah, don't kill me, not my fault you weigh a lot!"

Jimin teased.

I bolted towards the king sized bed, and yanked the sheets off of him.

Jimin squeaked as he covered his face, arms held up as I tried to torture him.

"Ya, Park Jimin!"

I beckoned, smacking him repeatedly.

"Okay, okay, sorry!"

Jimin chuckled , as he tried to protect himself, groans slipping out of his mouth as he tried to act all smart.

I leaned on the side of the bed, tickling him, while Jimin was lying down in fits of laughter.

"Move your hands!"

I jabbered.

I was about to send a punch to his unguarded stomach, but unfortunately missed.

Instead, Jimin prevented my palm from touching him, and pulled me closer towards him.

Shocked, I looked down at him, his face so close to mine, as he just stared back.

I gulped,

"Ya!"

I tried to yank free from his grip, but he just pulled me closer.

Our faces were a couple of inches apart, as I felt my cheeks get hot.

Jimin's expressionless face, soon became brighter, a warm smile appearing on his face.

He stopped laughing and instead had the most kindest smile plastered on his face.

His messy dark brown hair, with his sweet hazel eyes, I felt like my heart was fluttering rapidly,

Calm down Jiyeon he's probably just playing around.

[ Flashback ]

"I don't want to be with Jungkook, I want to be with you."

I blurted out, slightly yelling, I admitted.

Jimin glanced down at our intertwined hands, and back up at me.

He looked back down smiling gently, but exhaled gradually.

He removed my hand from his, and stared at me.

I bit on the inside of lip, confused he just gave a light smile.

"Let's just be friends for now, they're too many things getting involved for us to be together."

[ End of flashback ]

Snapping me back into reality I let my surroundings sink in, realizing where I was.

He broke the silence, and his reply made me even more tense than I already was.

"You look more beautiful close up."

Jimin complimented.

I tried to avoid eye contact, as I felt my cheeks blushing crimson, I decided to stare at his shirt rather than his face.

I stopped trying to free from his grip, as I simply didn't respond.

How am I suppose to reply to that?

He cupped my face, making me look back up into his dazzling eyes, his smile was so wide it was from ear to ear.

Jimin leaned in closer, separating the tiny space in between us,

he kissed me.

I closed my eyes, as his soft plump lips brushed against mine.

-

Jimin's eyes were shut as well but the two of them couldn't help but a smile would sneak its way up, during the kiss.

-

I kissed back, as our lips were in rhythm together.

It was a gentle sweet kiss, just how he was.

He let go of my hand, as he wrapped his arm around my fragile form, dragging me closer towards him.

I cupped his face as well, titling my head as I went as his speed, slow and gentle.

Things were about to get headed but before anything else could happen,

his phone rang.

I pulled away from him, opening my eyes, we both glanced at each other.

His cheeks were a light shade of pink, as I could tell he was a bit embarrassed.

"Sorry, I didn't know what I was thinking."

Jimin twinkled, as he scratched the back of his neck.

I let out an awkward light chuckle,

"No worries it wasn't a problem."

Jimin's nodded his head, tension grew as we both remained silent for a couple of moments.

His phone still rang, the person on the other line seemed like it was an emergency.

"Erm, hold up."

Jimin uttered as he reached for his phone on the bedside table.

Tired of standing, I sat down on the bed as he scooted over for me to have space.

"Yeobsuyo?"

Jimin replied.

The phone call was muted as I couldn't hear what was going on.

I watched as Jimin's face fell, into a more serious expression.

"Right now?"

Jimin asked.

Jimin sighed, as the person on the other line hung up.

Jimin slipped his phone into his front pocket, running his hands through his hair.

"Everything alright?"

I questioned, as he peered over at me.

"Aniyo,Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi hyung are drunk at some bar."

Jimin revealed.

Jimin rushed towards his closet, pushing it open as he snatched a black leather jacket.

I jumped up from the bed and watched as he slipped on some shoes.

"Here put this on."

Jimin grinned as he tossed me an oversized kitty sweater.

It landed on my head, causing my hair to become electric, shooting upwards along with my baby hairs.

I pulled it off my head, and stared at it for awhile.

Just as I thought it was awkward, Jimin made it more comfortable as he spoke as his bubbly, playful self.

"Ya Jiyeon I know you enjoyed the kiss but don't faze out now, put it on!"

Jimin exclaimed.

I slipped it on, as I crossed my arms.

"Tch."

I scoffed.

"You call that a kiss? wahh Park Jimin you weren't even that good!"

I teased, smirking at him as he stopped tying his shoes, looking up at me.

"Oh really? How about we try again then huh!"

-

"Namjoon hyung!"

I called out, as I tried to past through the crowded club filled with couples dancing everywhere.

We had arrived after quite sometime, it was hard to find there exact location but luckily Hoseok's phone had a fracker.

Jimin and I had split up, searching for the three idiotic boys that we somehow became friends with.

"Get me another soju please."

I heard a voice order, as I was thrown out of the humongous crowd.

People smothering over you, and bring squeezed between a sandwich was how it felt as I managed to break free.

I looked over at the bar that was packed, but my eyes fell on a familiar face as I spotted unexpectedly,

Jungkook sitting there, his clothes worn out, hair a mess, and there he was sipping on soju.

It's been awhile since I've seen him nor talk to him ever since what he did at the canteen.

I know he wanted distance but I still cared for him, he was my best friend whether he wanted to be or not.

I speeded towards him, plopping down on a seat next to him.

"Jungkook what are you doing?!"

I scolded, removing the soju from his hand.

I quickly touched his forehead, checking his temperature, while patting his cheeks,

He wasn't sick.

"Mom is that you? Not now I'm busy eomma."

Jungkook slurred, as he leaned back, almost falling off the stool.

"Jungkook!"

I gasped, moving my arm around his back, repositioning him to sit up straight.

"Here's another soju for you buddy."

A waiter grinned, placing another drink in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook's tried to reach for it but I snatched it before he could get it.

"He's had enough for now, I think we're good."

I smiled at the waiter, returning the bottle.

"Eomma I want soju now!"

Jungkook whined as he swatted my hand.

I sighed, as I tried to make him sit upright so he wouldn't fall.

"Even when you try to befriend me, I still am there to pick up the pieces for you."

I muttered as Jungkook dropped his head in my lap, knocked out.

He drooled all over my jeans, as I tried to lift him up.

"Get up Jungkook I have to find Namjoon,Yoongi, and Hoseok oppa!"

I poked his stomach, for him to sit up.

"Eomma, I want to sleep, my hearts been broken too much."

Jungkook complained.

"Jungkook you're talking nonsense just get u-"

"YOU WORTH IT, YOU PERFECT!"

I heard a hollering voice, that sounded awfully familiar as I looked up to see across the bar was a drunk Namjoon dancing around as Jimin held the helpless older man.

"Jimin!"

I called his name, but he didn't spare me a glance as the music was booming loudly.

"Who's Jimin? eomma am I'm going to have a new dad?"

Jungkook gawped, it was as if he was stoned.

Someone had too much to drink.

I rolled my eyes as I sat him upright, removing his head from my lap, and placing it gently on the counter.

"I'll be back don't move."

I warned as I hopped off the stool.

I dashed towards the struggling Jimin that tried to hold up Namjoon oppa, who was wobbling around, his knees looked as if they were about to break.

"Here let me help."

I suggested, as I placed one of Namjoon's arm around my neck, while his other on Jimin's neck.

"Let's sit him down."

Jimin implied.

I nodded as we stumbled towards the bar.

I gently withdrew his arm from my neck, as Jimin and I simply sat him down.

"Ugh this is a lot more work than I expected."

I whined, panting.

"live your life come on baby..."

Namjoon muttered, throwing his hands in the air as he smacked Jimin, hitting his face roughly.

"Ouch."

Jimin groaned, caressing his cheek.

"Namjoon oppa, let's go to sleep now."

I chimed, patting his back, as he shut his eyes, lying on the counter.

I glanced at Jungkook who was already fast asleep, like a baby.

I smiled, proud of my accomplishments.

"Okay two down, two more to go!"

Jimin cheered.

This is going to be a long night.

-A/N-

This book should be completed/finished shortly, only about 5 chapters left. Please go back and VOTE & COMMENT on my chapters if you haven't, highly appreciated, I'll love you forever<3 Hope you enjoyed this chapter, bye ~Natalie💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5.3K 21
Y/n & Jin have been dating for 6 years and everything is perfect. Well..almost. <Title was milk & cookies !> Ranked #9 in #kimseokjin
1.6K 235 36
In a world where loving the wrong person could get you killed... ' Will you choose to die loving the person you love...? Or will you choose to forget...
610K 31.1K 33
What would you do if one day you woke up as Jeon Jungkook? You were a BTS fangirl living an ordinary life in an ordinary world. But your oh so ordina...
cheater By ㅤ

Fanfiction

161K 3.7K 10
«after jungkook came home the week before, drunk, and after he went rough on her; she was so excited to tell him about the surprise. but she didn't e...