Hidden (Roman Godfrey FF) [#W...

Von XIdobelieveinfairies

Ash is a demon that goes by Mara, married with kids in Hemlock Grove. Only twist is she's marriedto The Roman... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 13

222 5 2
Von XIdobelieveinfairies

We arrived as I seen a huge waterfall, and romantic music. I looked at him as he got out opening my door, he took my hand kissing it. Blushing I got out, "Honey let's eat," he pulled out an picnic basket. I was a little shocked but smiled. We ate as Roman just smiled; "what?" I asked softly he just smiled. "nothing just looking at my beautiful wife." I blushed. We finished eating as he took my hand he handed me a binkini. I looked at him confused, "just change."

I seen Roman in his swimming trunks. I smiled as he walked over to me. He took my hand taking my over dress on for my swim suit. He picked me up and dropped me in the water. I screamed than hit the water, when I got to the surface I glared at him. He laughed at me as I held out my hand as he took it. I pulled him in with me as I laughed. We swam for a while before I got out as Roman pulled me to him. I looked at him as he smiled, "I love you Ashley, I'm sorry for the way I've treated you." I smiled and kissed him. "I love you too Roman." He smiled. 

We got out as  he handed me a towel, than we headed home. We got home and Roman led me up to our room, he sat on the bed as he pulled me to him as he hugged me. I put my hand through his hair as he grunted softly. "I'm going to shower." I told him softly. He nodded laying on the bed, I walked into the bathroom starting the hot water. I stripped out of my clothes and got into the shower.

When I got out I wrapped a towel around myself and went into the bedroom. I seen Roman passed out, I took off his shoes, pants and shirt. I covered him with the blanket, I seen Aleksandr and Azrael in Thier cribs in our room, I giggled softly when I seen Victoria and Damon come in. I put them in the bed with Roman. He woke seeing the kids and snuggled with them. I got into my pajamas:

I went to the kitchen, Letha smiled at me right away. "enjoy your night?" I nodded. "having the kids here made it perfect." They smiled. "well we need to get back to my house." Shelley. Typed. I nodded smiling. She smiled back. They left as I got a cup of water as I left. I noticed Aleksandr and Azrael were awake. I smiled kissing Thier heads as they both yawned softly. "sleep my precious babies." They cooed as I slipped into bed. I noticed that Victoria and Damon were gone. I shot up and checked every room. "Roman!" I yelled he jumped up. "what?" "Victoria and Damon are gone!!" I cried.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.2K 76 24
Months have passed since Peter, Celena, and Roman dealt with the evil Vargulf. But the mystery of their great bond still remains. After the witness...
3.4K 58 16
Even though vaggie may not fully believe in Charlie's cause she is willing to help the love of her life but she fears if she ends up being redeemed w...
25.3K 738 33
| SEQUEL TO BURY A FRIEND | Strange creature are born and nurtured several floors under the white tower. Even stranger people in masks terrorize the...
114K 2.9K 38
The last day of summer would be the last normal day of Emma's life- not that it had been very normal to begin with. Normalcy was a luxury rarely affo...