Love in LA • a Ross Lynch Fan...

By Crazy_Girl_SA

Tori and Ross have been through a lot together. A psychopathic stalker, suicide, rape, court trials, deaths... More

Love In LA
Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
New Book!
18
Imagines!
19
20
21
22
23
IMPORTANT!!
24
25
26
27
Tagged
28
29
30
31 (preview)
31
32
33
NEW SONGS
34
Butterflies Against Cyberbullying
35
Exams
36
New Story
37
38/The Wedding!
39 (part 1)
Very Important
40
41
House
42
43
44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
49
Chapter 50 (Final Chapter)
Sequel
Third book

12

929 28 4
By Crazy_Girl_SA

Ross's POV

I gasped for air as I emerged from the water and glared at a cackling Ryland. "Really Ryland!" I whined as he continued laughing. I shook my head at him, irritated that he broke my amazing kiss with Tori. Wait where is Tori? I looked around the pool and saw Tori starting to emerge too, but her eyes were closed and she was laying on her back. Oh God. "Tori!" I yelled as my eyes widened and I roughly grabbed her arms and pulled her to air. Her eyes was still closed and I couldn't hear her breathing and I felt my heart stop. "Ryland help!" I yelled getting his attention and he looked at Tori's motionless body before pulling her up and out of the pool and laid her down on the wood. "Tori! Baby!" I yelled out frantically as I jumped out of the pool and stood next to her motionless body on my knees. "What the hell were you thinking?! Go get Dad or someone!" I yelled at Ryland and he quickly ran into Tori's house. Panic rushed through my veins as I grabbed Tori's face and leaned down.

She's not breathing. I don't know how to do mouth to mouth! "Riker!" I screamed hysterically because I knew he knows how to do mouth to mouth. "Tori baby c'mon. Stay with me, babygirl," I begged as tears welled up in my eyes and I held both sides of her face and I heard footsteps running outside. "What happened?" my Dad panicked as the whole family got to Tori. "I don't know she must have hit her head- Ryland what the hell were you thinking!" I barked at him and he looked at me with guilt all over his face. "Riker she's not breathing," I panicked and he quickly got down onto his knees on the other side of her. "Step back," he commanded and I quickly backed up, letting him do his work. He brought his ear down to her mouth as he felt her pulse. He opened her mouth and closed her nose before taking a deep breath and placing his lips on hers. I placed both my hands in my hair as I stood there and looked at my brother trying to get air into my Fiancée's lungs. I looked at Ryland and shot him a glare. "If something happens to her, I will kill you," I promised him in a deep, slow voice as rage and worry flowed through my veins. I looked back at Riker and he took his mouth off of Tori's before placing both his hands over her heart near her breast and pressed down.

He did this a couple of times and when nothing happened panic rushed through his eyes before he closed her nose and did mouth to mouth again. After a couple of breaths he pumped her chest again. "C'mon Tori," he mumbled softly and I felt the tears start to stream down my face. God please let her be okay. I pulled desperately on my hair as I watched him place his mouth on hers again.

Suddenly she started coughing and Riker immediately grabbed her arm, moving her body slightly to the left, allowing her to cough out the water. Relief rushed through my body as more tears streamed down my face and I sat down on my knees next to her again. I placed my hand on her wet back and lightly rubbed up and down as she continued coughing. I gently patted her back and she stopped coughing. "C'mere," I said softly and she turned to look at me with a paranoid look in her eyes. "It's okay, baby. You're fine," I reassured her and wrapped my arms around her small, shaking frame and she immediately went into my arms, clinging onto my wet shirt. A small sob escaped her mouth causing my heart to clench as I held her tighter to me. "You're fine now, love. You're okay, babygirl," I cooed softly into her ear and I felt her tears hit my shoulder.

I looked up at my family over Tori's shoulder and they were all looking at us worriedly. I looked at Ryland and guilt was covering his body like a blanket, not that I care. I'm absolutely pissëd at him. Okay maybe sure it was an accident, but she was standing close to the side of the pool. She was going to hit her head and looked what happened now. He never thinks! I gently rubbed Tori's back as she shook in my arms and a hand appeared in front of my face. "Here let her drink this," my Mom said as she handed me a glass full of orange juice. "Drink this for me, please," I gently said into Tori's ear and she sat up before grabbing the glass with shaking hands. She brought it up to her trembling lips and took a couple of sips before pushing the glass away and handed it to me.

I looked down at her shirt and her black lace bra was clearly visible through her wet white shirt. I didn't want my brothers or anyone else to see her bra so I looked at Rocky. "Can you go get her a towel please?" I asked him and he nodded before quickly running into the house. I handed my Mom back the glass and Tori mumbled a small 'thank you' and my Mom laid a gentle hand on her shoulder. Rocky handed me two towels and I quickly wrapped one around Tori's shoulders. "Mom would you mind helping her get into some dry clothes?" I asked my voice trembling with rage and my Mom obviously noticed it. She nodded her head and gently helped a very sleepy and limp Tori up before all the girls went into the house. As soon as they were inside I took a deep breath and turned towards Ryland.

It was silent all around us as the guys were looking between Ryland and I, waiting to see what happens. "Ross I-" "What the fùck were you thinking!" I yelled cutting Ryland off and he piped down. "I seriously wonder what goes through your head! Did you not see that she was standing close to the edge?! Are you blind?!" I yelled furiously at him and he looked down in shame. "I didn't mean to do it," he mumbled childishly and my nostrils flared. "God Ryland! She could've gotten seriously hurt! Do you realise what actually just happened?!" I yelled again before my Dad spoke up. "Ross calm down," he said and I snapped my head to him. "Calm down? Calm down! What the hell is wrong with this family?!" I cried out and my Dad sighed. "There's nothing wrong in this family. You need to relax," he said and I looked at him bewildered. "What?! Did you not see what just happened?! She could've died!" the words tasted bitter in my mouth and it fell silent again.

"I didn't mean for it to happen, Ross. I was just trying to have a little fun," Ryland said and I sneered. "That's your definition of fun?!" I yelled out as I threw my hands in the air and I felt a hand on my shoulder. "C'mon let's go check on Tori. I'm sure she's looking for you," Riker said and I felt my body slightly relax at the mention of Tori's name. I let out a huge sigh, shooting one last glare at Ryland before I stormed into the house, Riker following close behind me. We both quickly walked up the stairs and I didn't even bother knocking before walking into the bedroom. Tori was sitting on the bed in just her underwear and bra as she blinked, trying to get her energy back. Rydel threw her clothes in the laundry basket before I spoke up. "Guys I'll take it from here," I said and everyone looked at me, nodding their heads before following Riker out of the room. I quickly walked to Tori's suitcase and got out some underwear, not even bothering to get her a bra and I walked closer to her. "Hey, baby," I cooed as I kneeled in front of her and she looked at me with beautiful, tired eyes. "C'mon let's get you out of these, yeah?" I asked referring to the wet underwear she had on. I brought my arms around her and unclipped her bra before taking it off her. I gently grabbed her waist and pulled her up as she stood in front of my kneeling body. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties before pulling it down and she stepped out of them. I grabbed the towel that was laying on the bed and gently dried off her body.

She has a beautiful body. I swallowed and tried to keep those thoughts out of my head before I grabbed the new pair of red panties and she stepped into them. I pulled them up and made sure they were right before walking to my suitcase. I quickly grabbed one of my shirts before walking back and gently slipping it on her. I took the same towel before motioning for her to sit on the bed. She sat down and turned her body towards me and I carefully started drying her wet hair. I dried her hair the best I could before grabbing a hair tie from her vanity mirror and putting her hair in a bun, since I knew the ponytail would just irritate her right now. I smiled slightly at the bun, proud of my work. I did the bun up high since that's how she always does it. Not like on the top of her head, but not near her neck because that irritates her.

"C'mon. Let's get you into bed," I said gently and opened her side of the bed. She nodded before standing up and laying down in the bed and I covered her with the blanket. "Ross," she spoke up for the first time since we've been alone and I hummed lightly as I made sure she was comfortable. "Don't be mad at him. It was an accident," she murmured and I frowned. "Tori baby something bad could've happened," I said and she shook her head. "But there didn't. Please don't be mad at him. For me," she mumbled and I sighed. It was really cruel of her to pull that card since she knows I can't say no, but I'll forgive her. God this girl has me wrapped around her pinky. "Okay, baby," I said before giving her cheek a kiss.

"I'm just gonna change into dry clothes," I said and she nodded before snuggling further into the blanket. I peeled the wet, clingy shirt off my body before throwing it into the laundry basket along with my jeans and underwear. I grabbed a dry towel and dried off my body before putting on new boxers and sweatpants and a shirt. I looked at the bed and saw Tori sleeping with the blanket up to her chin. I couldn't resist and I quickly grabbed my phone and snapped a picture. I smiled lightly at the picture before giving it a filter and posting it on Instagram and Twitter along with the caption 'She's gonna kill me when she finds out I posted this' and I tagged her before locking my phone.

I gently slipped out of the room and walked downstairs, into the living room where everyone was waiting. "Is she alright?" Ryland asked in concern and I nodded. "Yeah she's sleeping, right now. Thanks Riker. For helping her. I really appreciate it," I told Riker truthfully and he smiled. "I'm just glad she's fine," "Ross I'm really sorry. I didn't mean for any of that to happen," Ryland said and I looked at him with a sigh. 'Please don't be mad at him. For me,' Tori's words echoed in my head and I nodded. "It's fine don't worry. It was an accident. It happens," I shrugged and everyone looked at me shocked, obviously not expecting that, but they didn't question it. "Well since that's over with. I had an idea," I said and everyone looked at me curiously.

"For my birthday," I clarified and they nodded. "What if we go to Vegas? I would like to play a show on the 28th and then after the show we go and celebrate my birthday. It will also give Tori a chance to see us perform live," I said and they looked at me with smiles. "That sounds good. And Riker and I get a chance to get you and Tori drunk," Rocky said and I rolled my eyes. "Yes, Rocky. Whatever," I mumbled and the rest chuckled. "What do you guys want for dinner?" my Mom asked and we all shrugged.

*Saturday the 17th of December 2016*
*20:32*
Victoria's POV

"So I had an idea for my birthday," Ross said that night as I was doing my makeup in my old room and I rose an eyebrow at him. "I was thinking that we should go to Vegas. We'll have a show on the 28th and then after the show we go and celebrate. It will also give you a chance to see us live," Ross said as I was carefully applying my eyeliner. "Yeah that seems like a- ow!" I cut myself off with a whimper as I accidentally stuck the eyeliner in my eye. I dropped the pencil and stood up, clutching my right eye and I felt a hand on my back. "Are you okay?" Ross asked as my eye throbbed with pain. "I'm fine!" I accidentally snapped at him as I tried to forget about the pain. "Let me see, love," Ross said gently and I immediately felt bad about snapping at him. He grabbed my waist and turned me to face him, I guess, but both my eyes are closed so I don't know. He gently took my hands of my right eye and I opened it, causing tears to fill my eyes and I closed it again. "It's just a little red," he said gently and I frowned. "I'm sorry I snapped at you. I always do that when I hurt myself," I said and heard him chuckle softly.

"It's fine, babe," he said and gently lifted my hands off my eyes again. I tried opening it again and this time I could keep it open without it tearing too much. "It's just a little red. Can you see?" he asked concerned and I chuckled softly, but my heart fluttered at his concern. "Yeah I can see," I said and he gave my cheek a kiss. "Does it still hurt?" he asked and I shrugged. "A little," I said and he frowned. "This is why you shouldn't wear makeup. You look so good without it," he said and I blushed. "You have to say that. I'm sleeping with you," I said and he giggled girlishly causing me to smile. "It's the truth," he said before giving my jaw a kiss. He trailed his kisses down my neck and onto my jaw and my breathing for heavier. "Ross," I breathed out and he hummed as he started sucking on my neck and I bit my lip to contain the moan that was threatening to spill over my lips.

"We can't do anything. We have to go to Naval Hill," I said, but he only sucked harder and pressed me against the wall. We were going to go to Naval Hill last night, but with my 'accident' our plans didn't work out. Poor Ryland has been apologising the whole day and he still feels really bad even when I told him that I'm not mad and it was an accident. Things are good between him and Ross too, or so it seems. "I haven't had you in so long, my love," he said against my neck as I placed my hands on his chest. "Thursday? The shower?" I asked and he giggled against my neck. "That was long ago," "It was two days!" I argued back with a laugh. I gently pushed at his chest and he looked at me with a pout.

"Tonight, okay? When we get back," I said and he bit his lip. "Fine," he huffed and I giggled lightly. "But you have a lot to make up for because now you're leaving me hanging and that's not nice," he said and I felt something hard press against my lower stomach causing my eyes to widen. I pushed him away and he chuckled at my blushing face and winked at me before I returned to doing my makeup.

÷÷÷

"This is amazing," Ross said next to me as we all looked at the view after driving up the hill. "This is beautiful. Is this the whole Bloemfontein?" Rocky asked and I shook my head. "No. This is only a part," I said and his eyes widened.

"I want pictures," Stormie said and I chuckled lightly as she took out her phone. She took a couple of pictures of the view before we all had to stand closer together to grab a group photo. She asked one of the people to please take a photo and they happily did before snapping the photo.

After a full photoshoot, I'm not kidding Stormie really likes to take photos, we stood there admiring the view. "When my Mom was on primary school grade four I think, they said that if all the satanists in Bloemfontein took hands they would circle around Bloemfontein," I said and everyone looked at me with their jaws hanging on the ground. "You're kidding," Rydel said and I shook my head. "Nope. I promise you. And that was over forty years ago," I said and they were still looking at me shocked. "Christ," Rocky hissed shocked and I nodded. "Remember that new building we passed. It's like a couple of meters away from here not the restaurant the other building on the other side," I said and they nodded. "When my Mom was still on school all the satanists would gather there. They would do their offering and stuff over there. They had a rope hanging from the roof and an altar. But one day the farmers got tired of it and they all got together and kicked their asses. They didn't come here to do their offerings anymore," I said and everyone just stared at me. "How do you know about the rope and stuff?" Ryland asked from my right side before stepping closer to Rocky who was standing next to him and I rolled my eyes. "Because the building was still there four years ago. Well it was actually falling apart, but it was still there. The rope, altar, there was even this brown braided bracelet on the ground. I went there a while before I moved to New York with a couple of my friends," I said and Ross looked at me bewildered.

"I'm not taking your ass on a honeymoon if you bring demons home," Ross suddenly said and everyone laughed. "You're an ass you know that?" I jokingly asked and the rest giggled. "Only for you," he winked and I snorted.

÷÷÷

"It really is beautiful out here," Ross said appearing behind me and placing both of his hands on the railing on the sides of me. He was standing behind me. "It is," I agreed and he kissed my left cheek. "You're beautiful, Tori. Thank you so much for saying yes to marrying me," Ross said into my ear and I felt myself blush. "Thank you for asking me to marry you," I said before turning around and looking into his eyes. He looked down at me with loving eyes before slowly leaning in and placing his lips on mine. He placed both of his hands on my cheeks and I placed mine on his elbows. Suddenly a flash was directed towards us and we quickly pulled away before looking to my left side. Stormie was grinning at us with her phone in her hands. "Oh my stars! You guys look so cute in this photo!" she said loudly, capturing some people's attention and I blushed before placing my head on Ross's chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and chuckled softly and just then another flash went off and we both looked at Stormie. "I still have some of your photos from the engagement. Remind me to send them to you later," she said before walking off and Ross kissed my head. "Love you," I mumbled into his neck. "Love you too," he said before we pulled back.

÷÷÷

I stopped the car before all of us got out and everyone waited for me. I quickly walked to the group and Ross intertwined our fingers. "Oh this is beautiful," Stormie gushed as soon as she saw the house and I nodded in agreement. "It is. They do it every year," I informed them as everyone looked at the decorated house in awe. "Why do they do this?" Rocky asked as we walked closer to where the people were standing, also to see the house. "The girl that lives here almost drowned when she was little she's handicap now. They do like a fundraiser every year. There's this box where you can throw in the money to support her and her parents," I said pointing to the box at the gate.

"Can I be honest?" Ross asked me softly as we walked inside the yard and everyone split up to take photos of the amazing house. "Yeah," I said as we walked slowly to the right side of the house. "I honestly wouldn't do this. They're basically putting their child up as an advertisement," he murmured in my ear and I nodded in agreement. "I wouldn't do it either," I said honestly. "Hey, Ross," I said and he hummed. "Don't worry. We'll talk at home," I said and he rose an eyebrow at me. "Okay," he said before we continued walking.

{A video at the top}

÷÷÷

After all of us threw some money into the box and they took photos, we walked back into the van and everyone got in. "So where do you guys want to go now?" I asked them curiously as I looked at them. "Well we could always go and eat something," Stormie, who was sitting in the passenger's seat suggested and I looked at the rest for conformation. Everyone said something in agreement and I immediately knew where to go. "So where are we going?" Ross asked curiously and I quickly looked at him in the mirror before returning my attention to the road. "There's this place in Mimosa Mall, Euro Café. The sell really good food at a great price and their food is also really filling," I said and everyone nodded.

After a couple of minutes I drove into the underground parking lot and we all got out. "Keep the ticket for me please," I said handing Ross the ticket of the parking and he placed it in his jean pocket. I always lose them even if I place them in my purse. They followed me into the not so busy mall before we took the elevator up to the top floor. As I led them to the restaurant Savannah spoke up. "It isn't actually this busy in the mall," she said and I nodded. "Everyone's heading to the sea or somewhere for their Christmas vacations. And the schools are closed till January," I said and they nodded before we took a turn. The restaurant also wasn't that busy, which was a relief. It's usually really busy here. "Hi welcome to Euro Café. Can I get you a table?" the dark coloured waiter asked with a friendly grin and all of us returned it. "You know it's not nice to ignore old friends Joy," I said and his head snapped to me before giving me a huge grin. "Tori! What are you doing here?" Joy asked before pulling me into a hug as I chuckled. "I'm here on holiday with my fiancé and his family. They wanted to see how South Africa looks. They live in America," I explained to him and he nodded before his eyes snapped to Ross. "You must be the lucky guy," Joy said with a friendly, warm grin and Ross rose a confused eyebrow. "Ross this is Joy. We went to school together," I explained and Ross smiled at him.

"Oh! It's a pleasure to meet you," Ross said before Joy shook his hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you too," he said before turning to me. "How many are you?" "Ten," I said and he nodded. "Please just give us one moment to get you guys a table ready," he said to the group and gave them a friendly smile and all of them nodded with smiles. Joy was a very bubbly person. He's always happy and he has a heart of gold.

They got a table ready at the speed of light before he led us to the table. "Now, I'm Joy and I'll be your waiter this evening. I hear it's your first time in South Africa," Joy said as we all sat around the table and he looked around it. "Yes first time here. It's a wonderful country," Mark spoke up with a smile. "It is. We're unique in many different ways," Joy said causing me to giggle. That's no lie.

"I'll give you guys a minute to look at some drinks. Oh and please remember the legal age to drink is eighteen," Joy said and everyone rose an eyebrow at him except for me. "Isn't it twenty one?" Ryland asked and Joy shook his head. "No it's eighteen," he said and they nodded. "Well in that case," Ryland said as he opened the menu and we all laughed at him. "The legal age to drink alcohol in America is twenty one right?" Joy asked and everyone nodded. "Shame," he blurted out before blushing and everyone laughed at him. "I'll give you a minute," he said before walking away and everyone opened their menus that was already on the table. "Well they do have great service," Stormie said as we looked at the menus and I nodded.

÷÷÷

After Joy brought all the drinks and poured the bottle of wine that I recommended for the ladies, it was really good, he walked away again with our orders. "I didn't know the age limit was eighteen," Ryland said as he picked up his whiskey before taking a sip. "Yep," I nodded before Ryland grinned. "I feel so grown up," he said causing all of us to laugh at the boy. "Wait!" Rocky suddenly yelled and everyone looked at him. "If the legal age limit to drink is eighteen then you're allowed to get drunk," he said excitedly and I giggled at him. "Rocky I've gotten drunk before," Ryland said and Rocky rolled his eyes. "Yes we all have, but you've never gotten drunk in a club and that's a whole new experience," Rocky sassily said and I rolled my eyes. He suddenly shot his hand into the air and called Joy over. "Joy have you ever been clubbing with Tori?" Rocky asked Joy as soon as he was at the table and I felt myself shrink into the seat. Please don't tell them something embarrassing! Joy looked at me and chuckled. "Yes I have," he said and Rocky nodded. "Has she gotten drunk before?" Rocky asked and I looked at him questionably. "Yes she has," Joy said before laughing and Rocky nodded again.

"Does she get drunk easily?" Rocky asked again and Joy nodded. "She's a lightweight," he confirmed and I looked at him shocked as the others laughed. "In my defense I didn't get drunk a lot!" I quickly defended myself and Joy nodded. "That's true you didn't," he confirmed and I rolled my eyes at him. "So where would you recommend we go to get Ryland here and the soon to be married couple drunk?" Rocky asked and I buried my head into my hands as Stormie and Mark laughed.

"It depends on the type of vibe you want and the time too," he said and Rocky nodded. "So if I ask you to come along and show us around you wouldn't mind?" Rocky asked and Joy laughed. "When?" "Tonight," Rocky said and I rose an eyebrow at him. "Sure why not? I need to get out too," Joy shrugged and Rocky nodded impressed. "Then it's settled. We'll go out tonight," Rocky confirmed and Joy chuckled. "I'll be back in a minute for your orders," he said before walking away.

"Are you okay with this?" Ryland asked his parents and Mark shrugged. "Just don't get into too much trouble or anything," he said and everyone nodded. "Any tips, Tori?" Rocky asked me and I rolled my eyes. "You don't take anything from anyone you don't know. Oh and if you order your drink don't get it in a glass. Request it in a closed bottle. If you leave your drink somewhere and go to the dancefloor don't drink it again. People are trouble. Order a new drink then," I said completely serious and everyone nodded. "And if the bartender has to make your drink?" Rydel asked curiously and I looked at her. "Then you keep an eye on him," I shrugged and she nodded.

÷÷÷

"Man I'm full," Rocky said as he grabbed his stomach and Ross rose an eyebrow. "You haven't even eaten half of your food," he said and Rocky shrugged. "The food is really filling," I said and lightly pushed my bowl of food away because I was also full. "Are you guys still fine?" Joy asked as he appeared and everyone nodded their heads before he walked off again.

"Are we gonna go home to change? Because I have to change," Rydel said before placing a piece of pasta into her mouth. "Me too," I said and Mark nodded. "You'll have to drop us off so yes," he said. "The food here is really good," Ross said before taking a bite of his steak and everyone nodded in agreement.

÷÷÷

"When do you get off your shift?" I asked Joy as he placed all our doggy bags in front of us. Everyone had a doggy bag. "Couple of minutes. I'm gonna go change at home and meet you guys at your house if that's fine," he said and I nodded. "Yeah I still live in the same house," I confirmed and he nodded. "Well thank you for the food, young man. It was delicious and you were a great waiter," Stormie said and he grinned at her. "Thank you, ma'am," he said and she sent him a smile. "Do you study?" she asked and he nodded. "Yeah I'm actually studying medicine at University of the Free State here in Bloemfontein. I'm just helping out here a little for money and stuff. Plus I enjoy working here," he shrugged and she smiled at him. "Wow medicine. That's impressive," she said and he gave her a warm smile. He picked up the small black book in the middle of the table and we all stood up. "Okay we'll see you in about half an hour," I said and Joy nodded. "I'll come with my car so a couple of you could ride with me if you want," he offered and they nodded. "Thanks dude," Rocky said. After we all thanked him one last time we walked back towards the elevator.

Hey!
Hope all of you enjoyed Christmas!!!
No long author's note tonight.
V
O
T
E

S
H
A
R
E

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Love you😘😘
O

Oh yeah!
I'm currently editing Love in London because I'm going to enter the pineapple awards. The book is in my reading list if you are interested in entering or something!
So sorry if I'm going to be late with updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 122 34
R5 has this competition where you can win to go on tour with them .  The competition is where you answer a whole bunch of questions that no one...
30.6K 828 30
Riker and Ross Lynch both begin developing feelings for each other and fall in love, the only problem is they are brothers. Rocky Lynch and Ellington...
15.2K 375 18
Ellington has a sister ? yep . Alyssa Ratliff moves to California with her brother for the first time in forever . when she meets the lynches her lif...
33.7K 921 17
Unknown: Ross, I swear to God. I will kill you. Where in the hell is my guitar!? You had it last! Mackenzie🦄:Um. . . this isn't Ross. ----- A simpl...