ride [l.t]

By fireawayangel

[completed] they saw each other every day. they just didn't know anything about the other. how could you fa... More

i. mia
ii. louis
iii. mia
iv. louis
v. mia
vi. louis
vii. mia
viii. louis
ix. mia
x. louis
xi. mia
xii. louis
xiii. mia
xv. mia
note.
hey

xiv. louis

1.6K 56 20
By fireawayangel

she was all i ever needed. and right now, here with her, sitting on the same old bench, i realize that after two years, there is no other place i rather be.

it was rocky, at first, but i wouldn't change a thing if it meant that we would end up here, together.

i look into her eyes as i reach for the small box while kneeling in front of her.

her hand flies to her mouth and her eyes glisten with tears.

"louis..."

"mia noury... i love you. i've loved you since the first day your eyes captivated mine. i've loved you since the first time i left the ride i had caught every day of my life. you make me want to do crazy things mia... and i rather do them for you than anyone else. mia noury... since i stole your heart... will you steal my last name?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299 63 4
《in which Angie bumps into the famous 30 barça player and he acts like a jerk》 or 《in which Gavi bumps in...
235K 1.9K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.
8M 342K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
680K 56K 91
Trope: ✓ marriage of convenience ✓ hate-to-love ✓ slow-burn ✓ Muslim characters/love story ✓ Bad boy/good girl ✓ Second chance ✓ Billionaire romance...