The Devil's Slave

By Kiki_KillSwitch

I’ve beaten, been beaten and addicted, I’ve abused and broken the ones around me, and I’ve been loved and hat... More

The Devil's Slave
Chapter One
Chapter Three

Chapter Two

2.4K 83 1
By Kiki_KillSwitch

“Hell?” I snorted. There's no what I’m in hell…of course this is a dream and anything’s possible. I mentally shrugged; okay may as well go along with this guy.

“Yes, hell. See?” he waved his hand towards me. I looked down and realized I had chains around my wrists and ankles, I looked back. They were hooked to the wall to I couldn’t move. Wow, very original.

“You chained me to a wall?” I snorted again and laughed a few times. His expression did not falter.

“That is only to make sure you do not squirm.” He said matter of factly.

“Okay.” I laughed rolling my eyes. “So who are you supposed to be? The devil?”

“Yes, you could call me that.”

“You aren’t very scary.” I said flatly. “Isn’t the devil supposed to be scary?” he smiled slowly his eyes tearing into me giving me the feeling of being looked into. I shivered uncontrollably.

“We’ve only just met.” He said barely above and disappeared the door slamming closed making me jump again. So what if we just met? I groaned and rested my back against the somehow cold wall waiting for this dream to end.

Hours and hours past but nothing happened, my damn dream wasn’t ending. How long will I be passed out for? I started to count the bars surrounding me, and then I moved on to counting the stones, the cracks, the drips of water in the distance. The boredom was killing me! Why can’t I just wake up?!

I pinched myself but nothing happened, I yelled out nothing in particular to try and wake myself up; still nothing. God damnit.

I was waiting for something that I knew wasn’t going to come.

But I kept waiting.

And waiting.

And waiting.

How long has it been? Days? It felt like it.

“Did I die?” I whispered to myself. The door flung open and the devil walked in without any expression on his perfect face. Lust filled me again, why? I don’t even care right now; I just want to know what’s going on.

“Three days and eight hours it took you to realize that you are dead? I was starting to think you would continue to think that this was a dream.” He stopped halfway inside the cell wearing the same white shirt, black pants and black shoes.

“That’s impossible.” I said simply. One; I can’t be dead because this place is the place of my dreams and two; if it’s been three days how come I’m not hungry? I know I slept once but how am I not starving? Or dying of thirst? I haven’t eaten or drank anything.

“Not quite.” He motioned his hand towards the cell door and a horrid creature appeared. He looked human but his face was that of a deformed wolf and he was covered in matted brown fur; teeth jabbed out of his muzzle in all directions. He held something that looked like a club in his hand. The devil looked back at me with a bone chilling smile and left me with the creature. I scooted away but didn’t get far; it grunted and stepped towards me with the club. This is a dream. This is a dream. I looked up at the creature and smiled showing him I wasn’t fazed. He raised the club and belted me with it over and over again.

After that creature left I stayed on my knees not wanting to fall. Even though this was definitely a dream my body ached and stung at all the wounds but I didn’t want to show any weakness. I never show weakness.

Suddenly something grabbed my hair and lifted my head up roughly. The devil stood above me, his eyes burning like fire. I stared into them for what seemed like hours though I knew it wasn’t. They were like fireballs; they moved, changed color and filled me full of even more lust.

“Enjoy your torture?” he asked in a deep voice. I laughed once.

“You call that torture? That was nothing. You could do that to me every day and I still couldn’t call it torture.” He tightened his grip on my hair and I cringed lifting up to try and ease the pain.

“Good. You will be getting that and more every day. This is only the beginning.” He slammed me down to the ground and disappeared again.

And he was right. I got beaten three times a day that entire week, hung up on the wall, stretched, burned, bitten, anything painful you can think of I took with a smile and a laugh. This was a long dream but a dream nonetheless so no matter how horrible the pain it will subside soon.

I was chained on the wall, my now bare back pressed against the cold stone soothing my bruises and cuts. I was about to fall asleep when I heard the door creak open; I fluttered my eyes open.

“Do you like being tortured Darius?” The devil asked standing a mere foot away from me. He smelled amazing every time he stood close to me; it was a scent nobody could explain if they tried their hardest. It was out of this world to say the least.

“I get off on all of it.” I answered sarcastically.

“Fine then. I will have to try something different. Do you still believe you are dreaming?” I nodded. “Well I’ll have you know you are in fact dead. The person that killed you, Nick, got away with everything. Everybody lied saying it was self defense; even your own mother didn’t press charges. The judge believed everyone and it was written off as said. Your school is quite happy; they had a party on your funeral day which nobody came to including your mother. She is quite happy as well at her own son’s death. It’s a shame really. That she had to deal with you that is.”

“Bullshit! If I were dead Nick would be hunted down! Do you know how many people have my back?!” I yelled back not believing a word he said. There's no freaking way that would happen.

“All those people who supposedly had your back were the ones at the party.” He replied calmly.

“You are a fucking liar.” I growled.

“You will realize it soon enough. Now since the torture isn’t working on making you break you will become my slave.” He gave me one of his bone chilling smiles and I shivered.

“Slave? How is that going to break me?”

“You will do everything I say, and if you do not I will punish you in ways worse than what you have endured.” My chains suddenly broke and I collapsed to the ground by his feet, my body ached as I slowly pushed myself up. “Come.” He walked out and I hesitantly followed. His slave? What is he going to make me do?

I slowly walked out of the cell; it was dark all around but not dark enough for me not to see his figure. I followed him until he stopped; I stopped a few inches away from him almost bumping into his 6 foot figure. I heard something that sounded like a door unlatch then saw a crack of light shining through the wall.

He creaked open a huge wooden door and a large spiral staircase appeared; without a word he walked forward with me trailing close behind him. My eyes were barely open due to being in almost complete darkness for a week or so now. He led me up the staircase that was lit by flaming hanging lamps to another wooden door; he opened this one without moving his hands.

It was a room, a bedroom with a huge canopy bed with red drapes and black blankets. It smelled of roses and him. There was a huge antique looking black pot belly dresser on the wall across from the bed and a desk on the far wall to match it. Two floor to ceiling bookcases were on either side of the door; how books got on the top shelves were a mystery to me. The ceiling was at least 15 feet high. The floor was cobblestone but dark instead of the light grey floor in the cell. There was a window next to the desk but it was covered with red drapes to match the bed and another wooden door a few feet next to the dresser. The room was fairly big but not huge; on the line between cozy and airy.

“No swearing, never back down to what I tell you to do and never EVER disrespect me.” He turned to me deadly serious, I broke into a cold sweat and nodded. “Good.”

“May I ask questions?” I stuttered hoping I wasn’t going to disrespect him by talking to him without permission. I don't know why but not knowing what he would, or could, do to me scared the shit out of me.

“Good question.” He thought for a moment, placing his perfect hand on his god like face. “Only if they are worth me answering you; you need to figure out what is and is not important.”

“What are you going to do if I do something wrong?” I asked sounding so small, I hated it but couldn’t help it. He slowly grinned.

“That depends on what you do wrong.” He closed the door behind him making the room somehow quieter.

“If I swear?” I asked feeling somewhat more comfortable, his voice didn’t seem too deadly.

“Would you like to find out?” he appeared behind me and whispered in my ear. My heart pounded and my breath quickened; his breath smelled amazing and seemed to fill my insides with lust.

“Fuck…” I whispered and leaned my head back slightly; he chuckled lowly in my ear and pressed his excruciatingly warm body against my bare back. I sucked in quickly holding in a moan just from contact even if wasn’t skin on skin. Why was I so attracted to him? Was he really the devil? I moaned when he kissed and nibbled on my neck; oh I don't give a shit. I like no, love, what's going on so I won’t think about anything.

He wrapped his strong arms around my waist and turned me to him; his nose was against mine. His eyes looked into mine with desire, the fire moved slower now mesmerizing me. He brushed his soft lips against mine as his breath filled my body. I couldn’t help but fall into his arms, my knees giving out. He held me up without any effort and kissed me. I felt like jelly, like I completely melted. I couldn’t feel my muscles; I didn’t even have enough strength to kiss back though I wanted to desperately.

He grabbed on to me tighter as he continued to kiss me, I wanted to moan but I couldn’t; I couldn’t even move my eyes. He let go quickly making me fumble to the ground.

“That is what happened when you swear. You don’t get what you want.” I looked up at him, he did that to me? He paralyzed me! That bastard!

“I want you!” I yelled out trying to get up, my muscles felt like they were going to spasm.

“I know. Too bad.” He walked out the other door and from what I heard he locked it. Fuck, fuck fuck fuck. Stupid devil. Stupid powers! I looked down and saw myself hard as a rock.

“So now you decide to work?” I sighed harshly in frustration and began to move my hands down but they stopped an inch away from my tent.

“No pleasuring yourself.” I heard him from outside the door.

“AH!” I yelled to the ceiling and fell onto the floor pissed off. Great. Keep this up and I’ll have blue balls for the rest of my life. I mumbled to myself making sure no curses came out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
readers By smhhh

Short Story

44.2K 65 8
shhhhhhh.
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...