Separated At Birth [ Slow Upd...

De Curlyykay0423

You ever wonder how it would be if you had a brother or sister, maybe even a twin that you never met. Because... Mais

Separated At Birth
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Special Thanks
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Do ya like the story or nah ??
Chapter 14
BET AWARDS
The End

Chapter 4

4K 169 36
De Curlyykay0423

Jacob POV

Yanna, called me at like three in the morning talking about she can't sleep. Is she serious?  It's three in the morning and she calling me.

"Just close your eyes. Lay down for like five minutes without talking or moving. Then you will start falling asleep." I said to her on the phone.

"I tried, but look I need you to keep a secret. Can you do that?"

"Yanna. You already know I can."

"I just found out something. I c-cant believe it."

"What is it child ? Come on I'm tired."

"Ugh...nevermind Jacob. I'll see you tomorrow."

"No, tell me now ! Cause you didn't wake me up for Nothing."

"Jacob, Rayan is my twin."

"I knew that was your twin." I said in Kevin Hart voice when he said "I knew that was a deerbra."

"I'm being for real Jacob."

"Okay, how you find out?"

"I over heard my mom and dad talking..."

"And?"

"Shut up and Let me finish ! I heard them talking bout Rayan,  cause he came home with me. And, they basically said we were separated at birth."

"So, what you going to do about it? "

"I don't know, but I'm not going to Let my parents know that I know about this."

"Who all you tell?"

"Just you."

"Aww don't I feel special? "

"Shut up. But, meet me in the library tomorrow during lunch."

"But, I don't know where the library is at."

"Typical Jacob, well just meet me at lunch and I'll show you where its at."

"Ok. Goodnight, well morning Yanna."

"Goodnight." We hung up, and I tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't. Thanks a lot Yanna. I went downstairs to make me some cearel. I notice my mom fell asleep on the couch, and I could tell she was cold by the way she was balled up on the couch. I went to the closet, and grabbed some cover, and laid it on my mom as I kissed her cheek.

"Goodnight, ma." Before I got up, and left I notice on the table there was wine, blown out candles, and tissues. She's still not over it. She was crying, and I was upstairs dreaming away. I picked up the wine and tissues, and took them in the kitchen. I wasn't even hungry no more.

I went back in the living room, and laid on the couch with my mom. I then dozed off, and fell asleep.

"Jacob. Jacob baby get up, and get ready for school."

"Can I stay home today." I mumbled because I was still half sleep.

Rayan POV

"What's a king bed without a Queen?  There ain't no I in team. To make me complete. Your all that matters to me." I sung along to whatever my sister was playing. Heard that song so much I know the words.

"Ray, ma said you got the kitchen tonight. And, she said next time you go somewhere without her knowing your grounded, and she's taking your car keys."

"Alright, bye! Get out. Go listen to yo Justin Bieber or whatever." I said shutting the door in her face.

"I'm telling, ma." She shouted behind the closed door. I didn't say anything back. I just finished getting ready for school. When I was finished I hugged my mom goodbye, and headed to school.

"Hey, Rayanna." I said, while sitting next to her.

"Oh....Hi...Rayan." She said all slow, and awkwardly.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothing."

"You can tell me its cool."

"Its nothing Rayan. Now, be quite I'm trying to listen to Mrs. Nickels teach." Why is she acting so......different?

"Did I do something?"

"No, now shhhh!" She snapped. Did I mention she didn't look at me at all. I faced the front of the class, and tried to forget what just happened. Did I really do something, or was it her boyfriend Chresanto? Man, whatever I don't even care anymore.

Class was over before I knew it, and I was walking down to english class. I sat in the back, and I was greeted by sierra.

"Hey, Rayan? Right?" Sierra said, while sitting in front of me.

"Yea. Hey, Sierra."

Sierra POV

Honestly, Rayan is......cute. But, if I'm saying Rayan is cute am I call Rayanna cute too? Cause like they look just a like. Oh well cause Rayanna is a baddie lol.

"You sitting with us a lunch again? " I asked Rayan.

"I don't know. I think Rayanna is mad at me."

"Why?"

"I don't know she just was....mean."

"Maybe, she just work up on the wrong side of the bed, or something. I'm pretty sure she isn't mad at you if you didn't do anything."

"I guess your right."

"So, uh like that new movie Ride Along is coming out friday, and I-"

"Bruh, I want to go see that movie."

"You want to come see it with me this friday?" I asked nervous as hell, and afraid of rejection.

"Uh, sure. I don't think I'm doing anything friday so sure why not." I was to happy when he said that, but I had to keep my cool.

"Alright, give me your number, and we'll figure out what time." I said, while ripping off a piece of paper, and handing it to him with a pen.

"Alright. I'll pick you up??" He asked while writing his number.

"Uh, sure. I guess."

After, getting Rayan's number lunch came pretty quick. I bumped into Yanna in the hallway on my way to lunch.

"Why, you smiling so big for." Yanna asked me.

"What?  I'm not smiling." I lied, trying to hide my huge ass smile on my face.

"So, be for real who has you blushing this hard ?" I stayed quiet for a minute before finally answer her.

"Rayan." I mumbled. Yanna immediately stopped in her tracks.

"Who?" She asked.

"Rayan. You know the boy with two braids. Looks just like you. Which is weird cause I have a crush on him, so does that mean I like you too? " Yanna was just starting at me. "What child?" I asked. Her stare was getting annoying.

"You can't like him?" Yanna said.

"What? Why?"

"You just can't."

"Are you mad at him?  Cause he said you were mean to him today."

"No, you just can't talk to him, or hang with him."

"But, were going to the movies with each other Friday."

"Cancel."

"What? Why?"

"Make up a lie. Say your mom said no."

"I'm not going to lie to him."

"Don't go Sierra, please."

"Why?" Yanna is really starting to freak me out. Is Rayan like a bad guy, or something. Is he not who he says he is?  What is it? Why won't she just tell me?

"Ugh...How do I put this?" Yanna said, while playing with her fingers.

"Say what?"

"Sierra, Rayan is my twin brother." She said looking up at me slowly.

"WHAT??!!?!?"

------------------------------------------

A/N- Sorry for errors. Updated using my phone /.\

But sorry it took so long to update I had got Writers Block.

Sorry for the short chapter...I just needed to update for yall next chapter will be long, and intense I promise you!!

Comment Please. Vote please. And Most Deff Share.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

15.5K 423 34
What Would Your Life Be If You Lived With Mindless Behavior?
119K 2.3K 17
The flashback story of Audrey Crippen. 16. Bullied by Jacob Perez. Do I need to say more? Created: 2013 Finalized: 2021 ©QueenRoyal
38.2K 999 31
Through lust and through sin, can you find whats within?
69.6K 1.6K 38
This book consist of 4 different short stories based on each of the members of the group Mindless Behavior! Read and see the completely different liv...