a trip abroad : bangtan & o.c...

By coughcoughtaehyung

young, dumb... and not really broke. own characters x bangtan. lowercase intended. officially completed : 01... More

°
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
40.5.
41.
42.
43.

19.

10 0 0
By coughcoughtaehyung

there they were, in busan. ready to meet jungkook and jimin's family.

"who's house are we going first?"

jimin asks, thrilled to the bone to reunite with his younger brother and adoring parents.

"well, who's house is closer to the city?"

"i kinda live far."

jungkook says.

"well then jimin lead the way."

namjoon says and jimin obeys by taking the lead. and again jungkook, lily and yoongi stay back to take some pictures.

"why're lily and jungkook always together?"

taehyung asks lisa.

"because they're friends."

she answers in a questioning tone.

"true but why're they spending so much time together alone?"

"yoongi's there as well."

"but–"

"taehyung, shut up if you wanna spend time with her then go to the back and walk with her."

lisa says, trying to get rid of the noise virus.

"hm."

is the sound he makes when he considers the idea. and he makes it happen. he walks backwards and away from the group. and paces towards the trio who're taking photos of random or necessary things along the way to Jimin's home.

"hi, lily!"

"hi!"

she says just as enthusiastically to match his tone.

"what're you doing?"

"taking photos of things i like."

she says after taking a shot of cacti from a plant store they passed.

"pretty?"

she says while stopping for the elder to catch up and look at her photograph. seperating from the male who had personally left the main group just to spend time with the girl he was obsessed with.

"yeah."

he says with no expression, but she knows he means it because he took the time to look at it for more than ten seconds.

"kook?"

he looks over at his camera to take a look at her photo and he was pleased.

"yup."

"yay. taehyung?"

he brightens up at his name rolling off her tongue and jumps over to see her picture, it was... nice, like of course, it was nice. but it seemed just like a photo to him, he didn't feel the emotion jungkook and yoongi give off.

"you don't like it?"

"no! of course, i like it! it's amazing!"

"thanks."

and she shines a smile to him before going back to her camera and looking around to find something else to capture.

maybe we just don't have the same talents and interests.

he says in his head. before walking back to the group and hang with hoseok and lisa again.

and when lily's just about to walk into a pole, jungkook grabs her by the shoulder and moves her to the side.

"whoa."

"you need to look up every now and then; you know?"

"sorry, i can't multi-task at all."

"i can tell."

and she flashes him a smile just for a millisecond before looking into her camera again. but then she looks up.

"oh yeah, where's taehyung?"

taehyung hears her sentence and smiles to himself as he's happy that she cares.

"he walked back to the front."

jungkook answers.

"oh."

she answers just before getting distracted by another stationary store.

"yoongi!"

"what?"

he answers to lily's call.

"can i go in there please?!"

"what?"

he says in a more questioning tone.

깔끔함이 중요하다.
(neatness is key.)

"in there... uh. kkalkkeum... ham ijung... yo... hada?"

she says that it sounds like she doubted her korean reading skills, but she read it just fine.

"yeah, this time i'll come with you. since last time you guys got distracted and came late. jungkook send us the address after you ask jimin."

"ok."

and jungkook walks off leaving the two to go to the stationary store to buy something as a souvenir for her first trip to busan.

"which one should i buy yoongi?"

she says after choosing the two she had an attraction to.

"the highlighter."

which was grey and incredibly cute in lily's eyes. they leave much more quicker than the last time she was with jungkook. but like last time, they were distracted, by a store that involved photography and film.

lily wanting to buy more film for her polaroid and yoongi just window shopping for the camera that would be on display there. and thinking that he might save up and buy a new one.

"yoongi, should we buy jimin and jungkook's family gifts?"

"sure."

he agrees because it wouldn't be right to only buy gifts for the daegu families.

they head into the shopping centre which was only a few metres away from the camera store.

"let's get them scarves, ear muffs and gloves as well."

he doesn't say anything but he agrees.

//

"hello."

the two who had just done a little of shopping come into jimin's house. finding the younger brother he's been squealing about at the coffee table where everyone else was waiting.

"hello, i am jimin's father; park gon reu."

"i am jimin's mother, park shi yuun."

"i am jimin's younger brother, park jungmin."

jimin's younger brother stands up to greet the two new guests to be joined with the other seven.

//

the days went pretty fast just like the others.

the whole time they were there. almost no one could get close to jimin's younger brother, jungmin since jimin kept obsessing over the thirteen-year-old child. jimin kept complimenting him and squealing whenever he did something the last time jimin didn't see him do. like making his bed automatically or microwaving his snacks. he'd coo so loudly and do little jumpy steps on his toes whenever he's seen jungmin do new things.

jungmin, on the other hand, hated the treatment his brother was giving him, twenty-four/seven around him. he's even rather go school than stay home, to be honest. he was honestly tired of jimin's cooing every second he'd do something.

the others were just silently watching the idiotic brothers in the corner. lily, lisa and jungkook would always run to wherever jimin would be and watch him squeal about something stupid. like if his brother was practising basketball at their backyard. jimin would squeal whenever he would get a ball in, he was even jealous when yoongi was playing basketball with jungmin since jimin wasn't good at sports, he was only good at working out.

even at times when he needed help with his holiday homework, lisa who would be in the living room watching some cartoon. jungmin would ask her but she would obviously not understand so she'd quickly run and get lily since namjoon would be elsewhere. and usually lily would be in the middle of explaining his question and then somehow and somewhere jimin would pop out and ask something like.

"do you need help?!"

and the same answer and the same tone would always be said.

"no, noona is helping me, so go away."

dull.

but jimin would only listen to one of his requests. so he'd start cooing about how salty he was but he would only forgive him because he's going through puberty.

another two days were spent at jimin's house, and jimin had been begging jungmin for his phone number, but he insisted that jimin could just call their parents. salty was a word that perfectly suited jungmin's behaviour towards jimin. but if he was talking to the others like yoongi or lily, he'd be all pumped up talking to yoongi, who jimin was really jealous of, and bashful towards lily and lisa, since, you know. puberty.

their days passed through at jimin's house and the next stop was at jungkook's home.

huge they'd describe it. and really it was huge.

"jungkook! you never told us you were rich!"

lisa yells out of shock. he didn't act like a typical spoilt rich brat. well, the same goes with lily, she wasn't one either.

"my family just own one of the dentistry companies that run the country, it's not that big."

"so why'd your parents decide to make a house out here in the country?"

"because they didn't like the city noise and they love nature as you can see all the trees."

and they do. after standing there for a while, jungkook steps towards the gate first. leading everyone else in.

"we should've bought something like gucci or chanel for them."

lily whispers to yoongi who was quite sleepy for some reason that was unknown.

"oh, well."

he says through his yawn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...
474K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
46K 1.6K 20
A fanfic about Yoongi's old song that he wrote and a girl that wants to recreate it from her memory. This is the first fan-fiction I have written, h...
142K 4.7K 32
BTS Gang AU Genre: action, fluff, angst, strong language, +18 content, gang material, Read to find out who the reader will end up with. There will be...