Damon Salvatore Imagines

By iLoveChocolate35

Need I say more.................? Imagines, preferences, oneshots, everything involving the gorgeous Damon... More

How You Fight
How You Kiss
He Claims You
Stolen Kissess
One Day
Crazy In Love
Truly Yours
Truly Yours (Part 2)
Reckless but Protected
Damon Salvatore is not a philosopher
Inevitable
Inevitable?
Haunting Pasts (Part 1)
(A/N):Man I'm an idiot.....(Haunting Pasts Apologies)
How to be Bad 101
Playing With Fire
A Guide To Damon Salvatore (By Y/N)
A Guide To Y/N (By Damon Salvatore)
I Thought You Were Dead!
I thought you were Dead!(Part 2)
Sorry!!
'You. I Want You.'
An Epic Romance
Addiction
Ruin
The Mate Bond
Of Angels and Demons

Haunting Pasts (Part 2)

10.5K 270 109
By iLoveChocolate35

You raised your eyebrows at him. 'Oh do we? I don't think so'

He pushed off the door and stalked towards you, his eyes blazing, and he grabbed your upper arms roughly 'Stop this act! This isn't you! I don't know what Katherine did to you, or what happened in the last century, what I do know is that you, (Y/N)(L/N), are not this person. You are sweet and innocent and delicate, and you adore your friends and couldn't hurt a fly if you wanted to. You are my best friend. Your act last night was highly convincing, but I know what's going on inside!' he said. He was almost shaking you in desperation. 

You rolled your eyes before gripping his forearms and easily pushing him off you. He looked so surprised at your strength that he stumbled back a few steps.

'Listen to me Damon, and listen to me good cause I'm not gonna say this again. I'm not the girl you remember. Who you knew was a pathetic, frail and weak human, whose entire life revolved around a guy who didn't even bat an eyelid at her. Any guesses who that guy was? I think you'll get pretty close to the correct answer. This is me now. So you better get used to. Oh and you're one to talk about 'acting' and 'changing' Damon. You and I stand at the same place. We've both been in love and that love destroyed who we were. That very love has changed both of us for better or worse, changing everything. Everything. So don't you dare accuse me of changing or becoming a different person, because you're no better.' you said, gritting your teeth.

'You know if I had known you were alive this entire time, I would have moved heaven and hell to find you. Even before we both met the demon called love, we were inseparable. I realize we have both been broken and I know it was my fault in your case, but can't we go back to how things were? You're the only piece of home I have left besides Stefan, and I hate him for the fact that Katherine turned him too. I thought of you every single day in the past century (Y/N), every single day. Just wishing and regretting. I won't let this end until I get you back. Becoming a vampire only heightens your emotions and beliefs, doesn't turn you into an entirely different person. And even if you're stronger than last time, or far more elusive than last time, I will come through.'

You stared at him for a while, willing your tears back. You wished his words were true but years and years of experience have evading all sorts of emotions have locked your heart. It wasn't the happiest way of going about but it was the safest. You didn't get disappointed. You didn't get hurt.

'Damon my purpose of coming back is Elena and keeping her safe' you said, walking away 'not you'

You continued walking towards your car, done with this conversation when he said something, suddenly so close to you that you felt his breath at the back of your neck, that made you stop dead in your tracks.

'The last words you said to me were 'always remember I'm yours'. Oh and believe me, I have never and will never forget it.  You said it yourself, sealing your fate, years ago. You're mine. And nothing can change that.'

________________________________________________________________________________

The music was deafening as you danced with the guy you just found. He was cute-to a level- and seemed really eager to get in your pants. Oh he's in for a night.

Damon completely disappeared after that...declaration, leaving you furious and your heart beating for some unexplainable reason. You had turned around and hurried to the one and only club in Mystic Falls. The alcohol here was good, and it was easy to find a victim to feed on.

Yeah, you were one of those vampires. You drank human blood, straight out of the vein. It was the best and strongest there was. But you hardly ever killed your victims. You mostly just drained half of their blood before compelling them to believe they just had an awesome night with you. It leaves them weak for a while, before they go on about their business. That doesn't mean you've never killed though. It an awesome feeling to drain the literal life out of some bastards who just can't seem to keep their minds on the right track.

This one, the you're dancing with right now, might even have the night you were planning to compel him to believe. What? Its been a while since you've had a decent guy as a victim. No harm in having a little fun on the side.

You turned around to face him and pressed your lips to his. He responded enthusiastically, pulling you against him. Chuckling softly you opened your eyes as his lips trailed down your neck and his hands wandered. Man, the 80s were definitely a slam breaker when it came to fashion. Like goddammit those corsets were the limit. The human you would have never dared even look at the mid-thigh, skin tight dress and high heeled boots your were wearing. It made attracting targets even easier. Damn, you loved being a vampire.

As you pulled him out of the club and led him towards the nearest ally, he pushed you against the wall and started kissing you fervently. Woah, okay, time out.

You flipped him over easily and slammed him hard against the wall. 'Sorry sweetie, its me thats in control. Always.' you growled before sinking your teeth in his neck. He tried to struggle but it was fruitless. You drank his blood, till you were satisfied before you leaned back, letting out a content sigh. You loved these moments of absolute adrenaline, where your inner vampire was at its peak. For you, it didn't really matter if your humanity was off or on, you were exactly the same. Turning someone's humanity off is a way of cutting all emotions. But what happens when there really are no emotions left in you?

The guy slumped to the ground and started heaving. You rolled your eyes and were about to compel him when you heard a familiar voice from behind you 'That was impressive.'

You turned around to face him. Any guesses who?'You again. Stalking old timers. Its getting old.' 

'Hm is it? Well, while you killing and feeding is new and undeniably sexy, I didn't really like what came before that. The kissing, the groping. Too close for my liking' he said, cocking his head.

'Oh get over yourself Damon, and tell me why you came after me again' you said rolling your eyes.

'Oooh, you sure have turned feisty haven't you. Well that's one change I don't mind seeing in you. Really hot. I mean you being all sweet and harmless was definitely adorable all those years ago, but this side is way more interesting. But right now I'm would much rather prefer the old you back' he said stalking forward towards you as he wiped away a stray trickle of blood at the corner of your mouth.

'You can keep on trying Damon but its not gonna happen.' you said, crossing your arms.

'Oh come on princess you really expect me to believe this bullshit tough girl act of yours? I know you. Better than anyone else. And I don't mind you being all big bad vampire-y, I like it even. What I don't like is you trying to convince me that you are something that you're not. You might be good at being a vampire but you're not good at being a liar.' he said.

You could literally feel the anger bubbling inside you by the end of his little speech. Who the hell did he think he was? And what the hell does he know?

'And why do you think I'm the same person huh? You think I'm still the sensitive and pathetic little girl? Well watch this' you said as you carelessly picked up the still unconscious guy and flicked his neck in one go before raising his wrist to your lips and draining him of his very last drop of blood. Yeah, you said you didn't usually kill, well this wasn't usual times. Dropping him unceremoniously on the ground, making him land in a heap as you turned to face Damon, your eyes blazing with fury. He can't just keep randomly turning up and not expect you to catch on. You knew what was going on here. He kept saying he knew you, well guess what? You knew him too. Its time he got a reality check.

'Oh and I know why you're acting like this Damon. I know why you came here. You're here to wake Katherine up, well good luck with that, we'll see how that goes. But as for me, you're coming after me, cause I remind you of her now. Of how she used to be, just as selfish, just cruel, just as complicated. And that's what made you fall in love with her in the same place! That's why it was so easy for her to play you both. Well listen here, I. Am. Not. Katherine. Pierce. So stop trying to find her in Elena, or in me. Cause I will never be her. Once upon a time, that was the biggest regret of my life. Now, its what I live on. So stop. Just stop pretending you care about me, or ever did care about me. All that heaven and hell shit, I ain't buying that. You never cared, even when we were best friends Damon. I finally have a life of my own, I'm no longer a spineless coward. So just turn away and go on with your little mission, and let me go on with mine. Cause you never cared and now, neither do I' you said, more like shouting at this point, before you stormed away. He flashed in front of you and made you bump into his chest.

'That's where you're wrong sweetheart. I don't see Katherine in you. I never want to see Katherine in you. You, are you. As for if I care or not, well I'm sure we won't be going anywhere with that conversation. Right now, all I want you to understand is that I know how we are going to end up. I don't know how, or when, but I know what's going to happen. You killing that guy didn't do anything but prove that you are still the girl I remember. Sweet, innocent, yet fiery and eager to rebel. You might have toned down the sweetness and innocence but you can't get rid of this fire inside you. Its always been there. I've seem it since the beginning, even when you walked away that day, after you told me how you felt. So always remember, that even I haven't changed much. I still get what I want.' he said before he disappeared into the night, leaving you standing there, alone.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hello all! So damn sorry for the mess up, I feel like such a major idiot. But here is the completed chapter that I accidently posted only halfway written.

So anyways, this particular shot is really substantial stuff and I would much rather turn it into an entire book , seperately, than continue with parts here. A plot like this, deserves an entire book, there are just so many open ends that I'm not able to fulfill in just these two chapters. But the thing is I'm not entirely sure if it'll be well recieved by you all. So its up to you guys to comment and let me know if you want more of this particular plot and if the response is positive, i'll turn it into an entire story!

But for now, this is the end of this plot on THIS particular book. I'm never taking any plot more that two chapters, so there won't be a part 3 to this -here. If you guys want more, comment and vote for it to be turned into an entire book, but this is it for now, here.

Anyways, hope you liked it, even if there are many loose strings that I'm hoping of tying up.

Peace Out

Stay BEAUTIFUL

I<3CHCO35

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 5.3K 77
(Y/n) + Ian Somerhalder / Damon Salvatore Requests remain open! (Females pronouns unless requested or specified). Enjoy! x
117K 1K 36
This has imagines of only damon salvatore. I do take requests. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. (Edited)
1.5M 17.4K 63
Damon Salvatore Imagines/Preferences! Please Enjoy!! *BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL*