》》Young Hales《《

By taylorrrr86

imagines and preferences More

where did you guys meet
what's your name in his phone
what's his name in your phone
what are you?
Young Derek Hale
His thoughts about you
Your thoughts about him

Young Peter hale *smut*

4.8K 49 9
By taylorrrr86

Your pov
○○○○○○○○○○○○
I was walking away from my stupid werewolf boyfriend room to go back to my house. We were arguing about me supposedly flirting with his friend. "Peter why would I flirt with your friend?! " I asked him. "Y/N YOUR ALWAYS TALKING AND SMILING AT CAMDEN!" Peter said angrily. I stopped at my track and said "wait are you jealous?". "WHAT NO!" Peter said quickly and looked down at his shoes. I got close to him and grab his chin and made him look at me. "I get it you don't want to lose me but you will never lose me because I love you" and I pulled him towards him. I smashed his lips into mine and we kissed passionately. I put my hands on his neck and he put his hand on my ass and lightly squeezed it. I moaned and it caused Peter to smirk. I moved my hands towards his hair and pulled on it. It made Peter groan and he said "jump!". Which I did and he caught me and pushed me towards his room. I opened the door and Peter shut the door and locked it. He turned towards me and ripped my shirt apart and attack my neck with love bites. I was moaning and he pulled away and took off his shirt. He took off my shorts and I took off his pants. You could see his hard cock through his boxers. He layed me on the bed and kiss his way down my panties. I was moaning his name and Peter looked at me for permission which I nodded yes. He pulled off my panties along with his boxers. He lined himself up and put his cock in me. I threw my head back and moaned loudly. He kept thrusting roughly in me until I flipped him over so I could be in the top.  Peter threw his head back and moaned my name loudly. I felt his cock twitch inside me which meant he was almost cumming. I kept ridding him roughly until we cum together. I got him and layed next to him and put my head on his sweaty chest. He kiss my head and closed his eyes and I did too. We slept really good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
614K 37.4K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...