A Court of Rhys and Feyre

By _LiveForTheNight_

Hey Followers, In this story I talk about my feelings and I have a fan fiction going on Stay Cool my Baby Il... More

Tamlin the Tool
A Court of Wings a Ruin
Feysand & Elucien
!Feysand!
Chapter One - My Savior
My Dream Cast
New Story?
Chapter Two - The Trick
Chapter Four - Locked Away
I Want It Right Now!
Chapter Five - Trust Me (Part One)
Note
I am so sorry!
I'm not always late...
My New Fan Fiction!
ACOWAR COVER!!!!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
I'm Sorry...
Holy Mother of Rhysand!
Holy Mother of Gods!
A Lame Promotion...
I was Tagged...
My very ugly face...
R.I.P xXFeysandXx
DIRTY MINDED SQUAD!
I got tagged (again)
Join Up!!!
I got tagged (3 times now)
Feyre's Art Store
Rhys and Feyre's Wedding
Feyre and Rhys's Pregnancy (Pt 1)
Feyre and Rhys's Pregnancy (Pt 2)
Feyre and Rhys's Pregnancy (Pt 3)
PEOPLE PISS ME OFF
Tumblr

Chapter Three - Masquerade Ball

2.4K 51 36
By _LiveForTheNight_

Hey Followers,

So I didn't really know what to do in this chapter but I'll try to make it interesting.

Again, if you haven't read the other chapters (Chapter One - My Savior, Chapter Two - The Trick) I suggest you read those but no pressure :)

Enjoy

-----Feyre-----

Rhys and I stood from where we were laying next to The Rainbow. He took me to a restaurant, in Velaris, where the rest of the Inner Circle - including my sisters - joined us.   

Mor was making conversation with the others. I chose to look out the window at the sun in the center of the sky. It was only one in the afternoon.

Are you OK? Rhys asked.

I'm fine. Just shaken up I guess. I replied.

Do you need to leave? We could go somewhere more...private. He said with a smirk.

Prick.

You know you love me.

Everyone else had stopped talking and were staring at us. I felt my cheeks go hot and quickly excused myself. Mor followed me. 

"What's going on Feyre, your acting strange. What exactly happened in Cassian's room?" Mor asked. 

"Nothing", I replied,"I don't want to talk about it".

 She sighed and walked away. 

I walked out the doors of the restaurant, and didn't turn back.

I started running as I heard Rhys calling my name. Tears fell down my face. I didn't know why I was running, just that I couldn't stay in that restaurant any longer. 

I didn't want Rhys to assume the worse so I caressed our bond and said I'm fine. I just need to think. 

You can talk to me. Tell me what's wrong. Your worrying me Feyre. 

I'm sorry. Was my only reply.

Come back and we will talk, in private.

I turned around and walked back to the restaurant and saw Rhys waiting. He beckoned me and we walked silently back to the manor. 

We walked into the library and sat down on a plush sofa. "You can trust me Feyre. Whatever is said here will not be spoken of to anyone", He said.

I nodded my approval and spoke my mind to him. I told of him memories I hoped would soon be forgotten. I told him about the horrors I have endured over the years. I told him my most locked up secrets and fears. I told him everything. 

He didn't judge, criticize or laugh. He sat and listened only interrupting whenever he needed a explanation or clarification of something. 

When I was finished he sat up and looked at me.  "I love you", were his only words.

Before we could wander off topic I had to ask some questions.

"My first question is about this masked ball." I said.

"Ah yes. The Masquerade Ball. You will receive an anonymous invite, along with a dress, shoes, mask and jewelry. Your hairdressers will have a certain style to do that has been requested by your partner. All you have to do is dress up, put on the mask and, at the ball, look for your parallel partner." He explained.

"My second question...is attendance mandatory?" I asked

"No, but I assume that your partner would be quite upset to miss dancing with you, my darling."He purred with a smirk.

Insufferable. I said into his mind.

He chuckled and stood. I followed suit and we walked together to his - our - room. He walked into the bathroom, without sparing me a glance. I heard the running water and realized that he was having a bath. I would join him in a minute. First I had to check on something.

I walked into the closet and went to the back corner. It was still here. I caught a glimpse of it last night on my rush to the bathroom but I didn't bother to inspect further. 

A deep red velvet box with a note on top. I opened up the note and it read:

Dear Lady Feyre Archeron,

You are invited to attend The Annual Masquerade Ball of the Night Court. You are required to wear the dress, shoes, mask and jewelry enclosed in this box. 

Time - 6 pm to Late.

Date - October 31st, Sunday

Location - The Grand Ballroom - Night Court Manor.

We look forward to seeing you there.

I finished reading and opened up the box. Inside was a beautiful short, black dress along with a mask made of black pearls and feathers. I took a better look at the dress and mask. They resembled a raven. The jewelry and shoes complimented the outfit well. 

I couldn't wait until tomorrow, to wear this gorgeous dress. But for now I needed to be in the comforting arms of my mate. 

I walked into the bathroom, slowly taking off my clothes. Once I was naked I walked over to the lip of the bathtub as Rhys' head turned. He smiled as he took me in. 

I sat down in the bath and laid my head on his shoulder. His hand took mine under the water and I loosed a breath. 

-----Rhysand-----

Feyre and I stayed in this position until the water started to go cold. I was going to heat it up with magic but Feyre stood and got out of the bathtub. I followed suit. 

She grabbed a towel and handed me one to dry myself. She walked out with the towel wrapped around her body. 

I wrapped my towel around my hips and watched Feyre walk into the closet. I walked over to the bed and laid down. I heard soft footsteps and turned my head. Feyre had on a deep blue nightgown that barely skimmed her thighs. 

She laid down next to me and it took all of my self control not to rip that flimsy nightgown to shreds. Feyre shifted and was now laying on her side, facing me. she smiled a lazy grin and lent down to kiss me. When her lips touched mine whatever self control I had disappeared. 

I felt my wings take form and I was slowly inching Feyre's nightgown up her side, making her shiver when my knuckles skimmed her waist. I kissed her more intensely now, wanting more.

Her fingers were working my towel off as I did to her nightgown. I felt her sigh into my mouth as my tongue caressed hers.

Her nightgown was almost completely off, the same with my towel. 

I slipped off the rest of the nightgown as she threw away my towel. Utterly naked we laid across from each other. I crashed my mouth into hers as she did the same to me. I could never get enough of her. Of this. Of my mate.

Soon I was inside of her, I made my mate glow. When her skin emitted the glow of light I took off the damper on my power. Light and darkness swirled everywhere merging and forging, becoming stronger, together. 

|---------------|

After a few hours of lazily touching and kissing Feyre fell asleep.

I loved watching her sleep. She looked peaceful and at ease. She looked beautiful.

We both had a calm sleep that night. No nightmares. No trickery. Just a peaceful, calm sleep.

-----Feyre-----

I awoke to find the sun rising. I looked across the bed at my mate, sleeping. I decided not to wake him as I walked to the closet to change. I chose an outfit of orange and black with a pair of comfortable shoes. I changed and walked out to find Rhys awake, with a blanket wrapped around him.

I remembered last night and smiled at the memory. 

Remembering some things that went on last night? He asked with smirk.

So what if I am? I retorted,We are both thinking about the same thing.

True. But at least I can control the damper on my power...sunshine. He grinned at me and walked into the closet chuckling.

|---------------|

Today was the Masquerade and it was all Mor would talk about at lunch. I was excited and all but Oh. My. God. I felt like my ears were going to fall off. I tried, like everyone else, to change the subject  but Mor always ended up taking about The Ball.

Does she ever stop talking? I asked Rhys.

Sadly not until the Masquerade is over. He replied.

I'm going to save you from your misery...but you owe me. I said.

He replied, OK. But its your funeral.

I put my plan into motion and said,"Hey Mor?"

She stopped talking and looked at me. 

I sighed and said," Would you like to see my outfit?"

"Yes. Oh my god I'll have to show you mine" she rambled on again. 

When she turned the corner I truned around and whispered,"Your welcome", to the rest of the Inner Circle. They whispered their thanks as I walked out.

-----Rhysand-----

My mate was crazy. I couldn't believe have brave she was to face the wrath of Morrigan on the day of The Masquerade Ball. Gods. 

I was pretty sure everyone else was thinking the same because when Feyre invited Mor to look at her dress, everyone looked at her in utter awe. I did too.

I felt sorry for Azriel. He was the one talking her. Elain got invited by someone who works in the restaurant down the road. Nesta was invited by Cassian and Amren is going solo. I did of course invite Feyre because the thought of her dancing with someone else made me shake with rage. I asked Amren to get her drunk on faerie wine first because then she may not recognize me.

I was glad Mor had left but I felt sorry for Feyre. But it was time to get ready now. The dance was at six so we had to go. 

I told everyone that I would see them at the masquerade and left the dining room. I walked past Mor who was towing Feyre to her room I grabbed onto her and explained to Mor that she had to get ready. She looked surprised at what time it was and rushed to her rooms muttering to herself under her breath.

Feyre sighed as Mor disappeared around the corner. We walked into our room and I told her,"I will get ready out here and once I leave you can come out of the closet and get ready." 

She asked, "Why?" 

My reply was,"Because I don't want to see you until the Ball".

The truth was that I didn't want her to see my outfit.

I dressed quick and said my goodbyes to Feyre and left.

I couldn't wait to see her.

-----Feyre-----

When I heard the door close I walked out and I know Rhys had seen my outfit because it was hanging on the back of a chair in plain sight. I muttered,"overprotective bastard", under my breath just as my stylist walked in. She took it all in and smiled. 

"My name is Meredith and I'll be doing your hair and makeup" She said in a soft voice.

She looked to be around thirty and she had jet black hair that was tied back in a loose ponytail. 

She instructed me to get dressed, put my shoes and jewelry on and sit. I followed her orders. Once I was sitting she ran a brush through my hair, untangling it. She tied it so it was away from my face and turned my chair around.

She only put on a light amount of blush, some red lipstick and some kohl to my eyes. When I looked in the mirror...I looked amazing. She placed the raven mask on my face and tied it around my head. I thanked Meredith and she nodded and cleaned up the cosmetics. She told me to have a nice time and she hoped to see me again.

I thanked her again and walked out of the room. It had just hit five-forty-five and poeple were starting to show up. I followed the crowd and saw Amren waiting for me. I waved to her and she waved back. When I reached her we started to walk together.

"You look fabulous", she said, admiring my dress and mask."Raven?"

I nodded. "You look good too." She did. She was wearing a long, blood red dress that hugged her curves. No mask. 

"Please", was all she said with a wave of her hand.

"I'm serious, people will probably just ask you to dance," I said with a smile. 

"Feyre, your too nice. It scares me sometimes," she said with an edge of laughter to her voice.

"Hey!" I heard Mor yell from across the hall with my sisters in tow. "Wow Feyre. The dress looks even better on!" She exclaimed.

"We walking or are we talking?" Said Nesta casting a glance in Mor's direction.

I couldn't help myself, I laughed at Mor's face. Amren and Elain joined me in laughing.

Amren led the way, still chuckling.

When we reached the hall Cassian, the guy from the restaurant - Shane his name was -  and Azriel were waiting, with outfits matching Nesta, Elain and Mor's outfits. They waved goodbye, leaving myself and Amren.

We walked inside and Amren led me to the food and drinks table. She offered me a glass of faerie wine and I gladly took it.

"To the stars who listen-" she toasted.

"-and the dreams that are answered" I finished.

We clinked glasses and drank. 

|---------------|

After a few glasses Amren lent over and whispered into my ear,"I found your match".

I didn't know who she was talking about but then I saw him. His outfit was the same as mine and his mask complimented mine. He offered me his hand and I took it.

My partner whisked us into the dance when our eyes met.

"Hello Feyre darling", he purred.

"Hello High Lord" I purred right back.

|---------------|

Hey Followers, 

So this was quite a long chapter I just couldn't stop writing.

So leave in the comments what you thought and leave a vote if you like it ;)

Till next time.

-Caitlyn 

And for our daily program of Cute Little Baby Bats...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
214K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
26.1K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...