TEEN WOLF GIF SERIES SEASONS...

By 011RedBalloons

Teen wolf gif series, characters 1-6, requests are open☺️ More

2. Peter Hale (imagine gif)
3. Liam Dunbar (imagine gif)
4. Void Stiles (Shortie)
5. Isaac Lahey (Shortie)
6. Malia Hale/Tate (Shortie)
7. Young Derek Hale (Shortie)
8. Lydia Martin (Shortie)
9. Scott McCall (Shortie)
10. Stiles (Shortie)
11. Allison (Shortie)
12. Theo Raeken (Shortie)

1.Bobby Finstock (imagine gif)

5.7K 97 21
By 011RedBalloons

You were currently watching the lacrosse practice, and Coach Finstock was being pretty harsh on them considering we lost last game.

"Coach do we have to do 70 push-ups?" A kid with curly blonde hair complained to Coach. Why he was complaining, I have no idea, all the boys on the lacrosse team are pretty fit, even hot.

Except Greenburg, no one likes Greenburg.

"It's not like I hate you guys, just some practice, well I kinda hate Greenberg" he admitted.

I laughed at his comment and coach seemed to notice, so he walked over.

"Alright get in your positions" he yelled at the players, and blew the whistle.

Once he blew the whistle, his eyes focused on one player Scott McCall captain of the lacrosse team, and some other freshman.

He came closer to me and put his arms on my shoulder, still insulting the players, and Scott got it into the goal with the help of Liam.

"That's my boy!" He shouted at Scott, he looked over his shoulder, to see another player.

"Those two are like sons to me" he said tapping the guys helmet.

So yeah I hope u like the Coach Finstock one😂 I mean everybody loves coach right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
959K 31.9K 59
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
95.6K 3.4K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
624K 29.7K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...