Another Butterfly

By KimmiePines

"Y/n, it's okay if you don't like me back, I just want to tell you what I truly feel about you. Will you stay... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1: Another Butterfly?
Chapter 2: Y/N arrives on Earth.
Chapter 3: Friends?
Chapter 4: StuDYING.
Chapter 5: Borderline.
Chapter 6: Jackie Lynn THOMAS AND FRIENDS.
Chapter 7: Unexpected Arrival
Chapter 8: Dates?
Chapter 9: My Spotlight.
Chapter 10: Last Night
Chapter 11: What ;-;
Chapter 12: Dare.
Chapter 14: Mewberty.
Chapter 15: Y/N vs. the Forces of Gravity Falls
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: Whose Birthday?
Chapter 19: 'Love is always the answer.'
Chapter 20: Bon Bon
Chapter 21: Princess Y/N Butterfly.
Q + A!
Chapter 22: Need Some Help?
Chapter 23: Point of Views
Chapter 24: Getting Ready
Chapter 25: Let's Dance
Chapter 26a
Chapter 26b
Chapter 27: Party-pooper
Chapter 28: Y/N vs. the forces of evil
Chapter 28.2: Y/N vs. the forces of evil
Chapter 29: Happily Ever After?
Chapter 30: Erased.
Chapter 31: If You Have To Choose.
Chapter 32: Now You Know.
Epilogue.
read the spin-off story!
just to clear things up...
Stump Day (part 1)
stump day part 2
Mew Years!

Chapter 13: Ignore.

19.8K 715 2.1K
By KimmiePines

Yay i'm feeling a little bit better now

And i kinda hate Jackie so i made her to be the temporary antagonist of your love story huehue. JACKIE FREAKING RUINED STARCO

Anyways, enjoy!

◆△◆△

"I want you to stay away from Marco."

Words hit you like bricks. It really shocks you. "What did you say?" You whisper, but Jackie hears it very clear.

"I want you to stay away from him."

You stay silent as you look down. You don't know how to respond to this, yet you force yourself to not confront Jackie about this. She's your close friend, after all... and you're just starting out with friends when you came here.

"Y/N?"

You look up at Jackie. "Yeah?"

"You'll do it, right?"

I can't.

"Yeah, of course!" You fake a smile. "I'll do it." But Marco's my friend too.

"Thanks, Y/N. You're the greatest friend anyone could have." She wraps her hands around you.

You weakly hug back. "Yep." You chuckle a bit. "I'm the best."

◆△◆△

After the agreement, you help Jackie stand up as well as yourself. She goes away using her skateboard and you walk towards the front of the school. It's very surprising that Ludo and his minions haven't show up this week. You sigh. You don't have to think about that topic. You have a bigger problem in your hands. How can you avoid Marco when you basically live in his house?

"I can't do that," you grumble under your breath. You zap your wand around you and immediately, you're home. You didn't have to wait for Star, she'll know you're home. You throw your bag across your room and ran your fingers through your (h/c) colored hair. (ye i changed it now, i can't deal with the complaints in the prologue -_-)

Snapping you out of your thoughts is a knock on the door. "Y/N?" A young male voice calls. Your eyes widen and look somewhere to hide. Fortunately, you found a room by the second floor when the door opens. "Y/N? Are you in here?"

Marco. You thought. Why is he looking for you?

"She's not here," you heard him mumble. After you hear the door close, you go out of your hiding spot and sigh of relief. You walk towards your bed and face plop onto it. After a few minutes of thinking, Star suddenly dash through the door.

"Hey, sister!" She greets, but when she looks at your situation, she furrows her eyebrows. "What's wrong, sis? Marco's been looking for you all afternoon! Is something wrong?" Star flips you over and your hair is sprawled all over your face. You are snoring and your eyes are closed. She giggles. "She's sleeping all this time." But what she didn't notice are the wet marks on your face.

△◆△◆

You wake up. You blink a few more times to realize that it's night. "Wait, what tule is it?" You check the huge clock plastered on Star's wall. 1:37 am. I slept all night and missed dinner? Darn.

Responding to your thoughts is a growl. Not from someone, but from the stomach of yours. You sigh and lazily get up. You glide your feet and went your way to the kitchen. As you reached the ref, you search for possible remaining food from dinner or any type of snacks. But honestly you're craving on (f/snacks) right now. "C'mon," you mutter. Finally, you found the right food just for your stomach. It was (second/f/s). "Oh, my gosh. They have these?" You squeal as quietly as possible and open the snack. You munch on one and pace around the kitchen, when suddenly,

the light turns on.

You freeze in your tracks and curse under your breath. You turn around with a guilty look in your face and possibly a bit food substance near your mouth. You saw Marco with a surprised look in his face, his hand on top of the light switch. Maybe he was also frozen.

You stay quiet. Remember, 'stay away from Marco'.

"Y/N," Marco starts. "I didn't see you since you... kissed me on the cheeks." He rubs the back of his neck again.

You're about to open your mouth to say something, but you remember. You close your mouth instead, bow your head down and run upstairs with (s/f/s) still in your hand.

"O...kay," Marco mumbles. He blankly open the fridge and reach for the milk jug. He places the jug and cup on the kitchen aisle with a 'thud'. Marco sighs and opens the jug. He pours the milk on the cup and stares at it for about a minute, maybe his mind drifiting away.

Why is she basically avoiding me? Is it because of the kiss? Is it because what I've done? Or maybe she just hates me. I can't blame her, I mean, I kinda li ─

Oh my gosh! Milk, milk! Marco, the milk is spilling!

Marco gasps and instantly bring the jug up and into the fridge. He sighs again at the mess he made. He grabs an unused cloth and wipe the aisle. He holds the cup and drinks it in one go. Marco puts the cup into the sink and made sure there's no messes now. "I should go to bed. Maybe my brain's a little stressed out."

◆△◆△ Goodnight, Marco

The next day, you get up out of your bed. Honestly, you didn't sleep well after you wake up at that time. You go to the bathroom before anyone else, so you close the door and fix yourself up.

After that, you pick your clothes. Gray sweater, black leggings, and your hair was styled by yourself-- I mean your wand. When you got out, you immeadiately meet with brown eyes, surprised as you are.

"Y/N!" Marco exclaims. You slowly back away, before you stop abruptly.

Wait, Jackie said to stay away from him. But.

Does Jackie even live here?

Guess we found our loophole.

"Marco," you say. "Um... hi."

"Hey," he replies. "Wow, I mean... nice look today."

You smile back. "Thanks." You pause. "I wanted to say sorry for um- pushing you after that incident and basically ignoring you."

"Nah, it's okay. Really."

"Okay." You nod. "Bye." You quickly run upstairs leaving Marco with a stunned face. He chuckles as he shakes his head and go inside the bathroom with his towel.

As you arrive on your room, you sigh of relief. I can talk to Marco all along!

But... I made a promise that I'd stay away from him.

It's going to be alright! Besides she won't see you inside thd house, talking to Marco! You'll just have to ignore him during school days.

But what if her allies saw me? Jackie has a lot of friends and they can be her eyes when she's not there.

That's okay, Y/N. What if he would approach you saying he needs some help? You'd ignore him?

Um... if Jackie's there, then... I guess I-I won't.

But, Y/N,

"Y/N!"

You snap out of your thoughts. "Huh, what?"

It was your sister, Star. "Did you know? I finally have my Mewberty wings!"

"Mewberty wings? Wait─ you've reached Mewberty?"

"Duh, yeah!" She replies. "Who's the cool sister now?"

You flick her forehead. "Still me, TwinklePrinkle." You walk towards your bag.

"Ow!" Star groans in pain. "That's unfair! Wait─ you're not in stage, yet?"

You sigh. "No. Apparently, baby sister have to go first. So, maybe someday."

Suddenly, Star gasps. "Y/N! Maybe someday is─ now!"

You gasp too, feeling your cheeks. You run to the communication mirror and see your reflection. Your cheek marks (it can be any symbol. Triangle, heart, cloud, pine tree, circle, etc) glow purple-colored and you panic.

"What do I do, what do I do?!"

Star smirks. "I think I know what to do."

△◆△◆

And I'm gonna cut it from here. Hehe sorry

By the way, it's my birthday on the 31st! XD

Please vote my stories and comment as a simple gift! I'll love you all forever! :3

Byeee! See you on the next chapter!

KimmiePines~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 42 17
Star and Marco have just graduated from Earth high school, and they couldn't be happier! Well, Star could. Marco and Jackie are getting pretty seri...
115K 1.8K 39
Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz, two 18 year old teenagers, living there life's together as best friends at echo creek, everything goes well until Star...
25.7K 600 11
(Completed) Having lived on Mewni for a while, Marco Diaz, isn't loving it as much as he thought he would. He would even go as far as to say he was a...
24.1K 751 22
A story where Marco and Jackie are dating and star misses hanging out with Marco, so to cheer star up Janna hangs out with her. But as they do, Janna...