Pain.

By MythsofLegends

-Ninjago story- credit to @CoolWolfMaster for the cover. Thanks a lot! Pain. That's all he felt. Sorrow. Tha... More

Mission
Fail and loss
Call me master, Kato
Broken. Shards. The. Fire is out.
Where is he!
Cold
Broken. Lost?
Found?Five years later.....
Extinguished Flames.
Kill or be killed.
Hospital.
Waking.
Worries.
Promise.
Nightmare. Fix you
Loved.
Looks whose back....
Taged.
Stay away
Heaven.
Sleep.
No man. No problem
Till death will us part

Family time.

7.4K 157 38
By MythsofLegends

It was a normal day in Ninjago. The ninja were at the bounty enjoying their time as a team. A family. Wu was playing chess with Zane, Jay and Nya were trying to get Lloyd to sit down so they could talk to him......Kai was in the kitchen making dinner with Cole.
"No! Not that much!"
"It says 500grams!"
"No! Yes! But not 500 grams of flour!"
Kai shakes his head.
Trying to make a lemon cheesecake was hell with Cole.
"Right! Now. We need, some cream" Kai says.

"This really is great Kai" Jay says as he munched on the lemon cake.
"Well, considering that you only ate the cake, not the actual dinner..." Cole answered.
"Haha very funny!"
"This meal is good though brother" Zane said as he ate the actual meal.
Kai smiled and took up his plate to get some more cake, as did Cole.
"Isn't that you fourth slice?!" Lloyd exclaimed
"Yep!" Cole says woth a mouth full of lemon cake.
Kai laughed,
This is nice.

This is a new book, please read.😔😔😔🐾💔❤️❤️❤️❤️peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Desert Kings By

Fanfiction

17.1K 602 15
Jay and Kai get blasted to a new realm after an accident now a year later Nya has created a way to go after them in this new realm. After venturing i...
22.3K 710 37
the time twins took all of kai's family,not only his parents but also his baby sister, since then he was alone. eventually garamadon found kai and ra...
70.7K 1.7K 29
I've ready many stories where one of the ninja had become a slave. Well, I've never seen nor heard one where Kai was a slave. Kai was born into slave...
356K 13K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...