How You Became A Hero ~ My He...

By Inori02

This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well a... More

Chapter 1: Izuku and I's Origin✔️
Chapter 2: All Might's Secret!
Chapter 3: 10 Months!
Chapter 4: Start Line!
Chapter 5: What I Can Do For Now!✔️
A/N: Costume Choices!
Chapter 6: Indoor Battle Test!✔️
Chapter 7: Too Far!✔️
Chapter 8: Worried!✔️
Chapter 9: Confession! (Filler Chapter)✔️
Chapter 10: Class Princess? (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Class Princess (part2)
Chapter 13: War In The Dome! (Part 1)
Chapter 14: War In The Dome (Part 2)
Chapter 15: Time!
Chapter 16: Two Days Later! {Edited}
Special Chapter: Quirk Dodgeball!
A/N: ITS OUT!!!

Chapter 12: Pro Hero 13! {Edited}

22.4K 605 501
By Inori02

Hey guys! Heres your next chapter I hope you enjoy!

PS: If you don't remember your costume just go back to the chapter where it sais costume choice. You're gonna need it for this chapter. If there are errors I apologies. Just comment where the error is and I will fix it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

After the class cheered for me and whatever Iida and Yaoyorozu picked the class officers. After that, Aizawa woke up and started to explain to us about this training that we will be doing. "Todays training will be a little diffrent. You'll have 3 instructors. Me, All Might and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." He said. Wow, 3 pros? Is that because of the break in?

"Sir? What kind of training is this?" Sero asked raising his hand. "Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters. Shipwrecks, and stuff like that." Aizawa explained and now everyone including me is excited to start. This is a good way to use diffrent powers but I need to be careful not to overuse them or im done for. Everyone erupted in a series of mermers talking about how awesome it will be to start doing real hero stuff and how excited they are to show off their powers.

"Guy! Im not finished explaining yet." Aizawa said making everyone shut up. "What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes." He said as he hit the button on a controller that takes out our costumes. Lucky for me, my costume got fixed so I'll be wearing it today. "But keep in mind that you haven't gotten use to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This special training is at an offset facility inside the school campus so we will be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready." He finished and with that we all got up.

"Hey Izuku. Will you be wearing your costume?" I asked as I got mine. "No. It hasn't been fixed. But I see yours has." He said and I nodded. I walked up to Uraraka and we walked to the girls changing room together.

Time skip ~

We were now standing outside of U.A waiting for everyone else. "Hey Deku? Why are you wearing your P.E clothe? Where's your costume at?" Uraraka asked once we walked up to Izuku. "You saw it after the Combat training. It was kinda trashed. Im still waiting on the support company to fix it up." he explained. "Alright come on. Let's start lining up." I told them and as soon as i said that Iida blew his whistle.

"Gather around class 1A. Using your student number for a 2 neat line so we can board the bus efficiently." He announced and Izuku and Uraraka sweat dropped. "Iida is kicking it into high gears as our class rep huh?" Izuku said. "Yep. Come on." I said and we all boarded the bus.

We were now boarded and on our way to wherever the training will be at. "The buses open layout ruined my boarding strategy." Iida complained. "Iida you really need to chill." Ashido said patting his back. "If we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I wanna say. About you actually." Tsuyu said pointing at Izuku. "About me? What is it Asui?" He questioned. "I told you to call me Tsuyu" She said. "Oh Yeah...oops." Izuku said scratching the back of his head.

"Anyway, that power of yours. Isn't it a lot like All Mights?" She said and Izuku and I froze. "W-what really? You think so huh? I never really thought about that. I guess it is though I mean...." Izuku said but then he started to mumble random stuff. God Izuku your hopeless. "Yeah but All Might doesnt hurt himself when using his quirk. That makes a huge difference" I said and that made Izuku stop talking and he let out a relieved sigh. "Thanks." He said low enough so only i can hear. I just smiled.

"Still I bet its cool to have a similar quirk. You can do a lot of flashing stuff with it. My hardening quirk is super strong and can destroy bad guys during a fight but it dosnt look at all impressive." Eijiro said showing off his quirk. "Oh no way, I think its really awesome looking! Youre definitely pro material with a quirk like that. " Izuku said showing of his bright smile. When it comes to quirks he's always interested and his eyes shine brighter than normal. Its cute.

"You really think so? seems like it would be easier to be a pro hero if I had something flashier." Eijiro said. "My Navel Lasers is pro-level in both flashiness and strength." Aoyama said. "But its lame if it gives you a stomach ache sweety." Ahido said making Aoyama sulk. "Well if anyone of our classmates has pro quirks it would be (F/N), Bakugou and Todoroki." Eijiro said.

"Oh yeah. Thats another reason (F/N) was chosen to be class Princess. She has all of the quirks in the work so basically you're like the Quirk Queen or something." Tsuyu said. "Hm, I never thought about it like that." I said smiling at her. "And also Bakugou is always angry so he will never be that popular." Tsuyu said making Bakugou angry and Izuku stare at her in shock.

"What did you say?! I'll kick your ass you stupid frog!" Bakugou said making me angry. I wish I could just stretch my arm over there and smack him. Oh wait! I can!

I focused on my arm and imagined it being stretchy. Then to my amazement it worked. I stretched my arm to Bakugou and smacked him on the head making Izuku look at me in amazement. "Don't talk like that to her you prick!" I yelled at him. "See? Bakugou will never be popular." Tsuyu said. "You know Bakugou, we basically just met you, so it's kinda amazing that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage." Kaminari said making Bakugou even more mad and making me laugh.

"YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU APPLIED TO THIS SCHOOL YOU LOESER!" Bakugou said now losing his temper. I was about to smack him again when Aizawa spoke. "Alright shut up! We're here. So stop messing around." He announced making me look outside the window where I saw this huge dome.

When we arrived we all got out. I stretched because being in a bus is tiring. We all walked up to the dome and saw someone standing there. Omg its the space hero 13! He's so awesome! "Hello everyone! I've been waiting for you!" He said. "Woah! 13 is one of my favorite heroes!" Uraraka said fangirling along with everyone else.

"I can't wait to show you what's inside!" 13 said. "This is gonna be awesome!" Everyone said in unison. We all walked inside and looked all around us in awe. There were diffrent stations or natural disasters all around the dome and it looked so beautiful. "Holy crap! It looks like some kind of amusement park!" I said out loud and everyone agreed with me. "A Shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, etc. I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with diffrent types of disasters." 13 explained. "I call it, the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or USJ for short." He said. 'Just like Universal Studios Japan or USJ for short...' I said in my head, and by the looks of everyone else I can tell they thought the same thing.

"Hey shouldn't All Might be here already? Let me guess he booked an interview instead." Aizawa said with a frustrated tone. "Actually its something else." 13 said in a quiet voice but I can still hear him with my heightened senses which is a quirk I learned to use at some point in my house. "Apparently he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all his power. He's resting in the teacher's lounge." He said and I let out a sigh. All Might needs to stop doing that. He doesn't understand that he isn't the only pro hero around. I guess that's what happens when your the symbol of peace tho huh.

"That man is the height of irresponsibility, but we should be fine with just us two." Aizawa said. "Anyway the clocks ticking. We should get started." Aizawa said now walking towards a nearby wall to lean on. "Excellent! Before we begin let me just say one thing. Well...maybe two things. Possibly 3...4..uhh 5..." 13 said struggling with his words. "We get it!" The whole class said in unison. We be doing that alot lately. Weird.

"Listen carefully. Im sure you're all aware that I have a powerful quirk. It's called Black Hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust." 13 explained. "Yeah! You've used Black Hole to save many people from all kinds of disasters haven't you?" Izuku said. "True, but my quirk can very easily be used to kill. Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous." 13 said making us all gasp. "Which reminds me, All Might informed me that there's a student in this class that posses every quirk in the world. Please raise your hand if you're here." 13 said and I raised my hand.

"What's your name young lady?" 13 asked. "I-Its (F/N) (L/N)." I said nervously. "Well (F/N) I informed All Might that at some point I would be glad to teach you this quirk. It will be hard but with patience and practice I know you can perfect it, along with the rest of your quirks." 13 said and it took every strength in my body not to scream with excitement. "Right!" I said with a determined face.

"In our super human society, personal Quirks have been certified and regulated, so that doesn't seem to be a problem at first glance. However, please don't forget that there are many quirks that can easily kill with one wrong step. With Aizawa's physical fitness test, you found out about the possibility of your own hidden powers, and with All Might's Combat training, I think you experienced the danger of using those powers against others. This class is a fresh start. You shall learn how to use your quirks to save people's lives. You do not have powers so that you can harm others. I hope you leave here with the understanding that you have powers in order to help others." 13 finished his speech. He's so cool.

"That's all I have to say. Thank you so much for listening." He said and we all cheered. "Right. Now that that's over-" Aizawa was about to say something but all of a sudden the lights went out. I looked behind 13 to see the fountain turning off and on and then a black swirl appeared out of nowhere. "M-Mr. Aizawa, 13 look!" I said pointing to the fountain. Everyone watched as the black swirl turned into some kind of weird black shadow with yellow eyes. A man with pale skin and a bunch of hands all over his body came out of the shadow along with a bunch of villains.

"Oh my god..." I said as I watched scared out of my mind. "Stay together and don't move!" Aizawa told us as him and 13 stood in front of us. Dang it...All Might please hurry and recover and get here! I watched as Aizawa put on his golden glasses or goggles whatever that thing is meaning that this isn't part of training.

"This is real! Those are villains." Aizawa said making us all gasp except me. We all thought this would be a fun training day...but boy were we wrong.

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Dun dun dun...Welp, 2 chapter in a row. Your welcome. How are you guys enjoying the story so far? Should I continue or should I just end it in the next two chapters? Comment what you think. Don't be a silent reader! ;-) Until next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 9.5K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...
470 19 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
1.6K 99 16
In the world Izuku lived in, having super powers were totally natural. These super powers were also known as 'quirks'. Being born as one of the few q...
6.9K 78 30
This story features you, a high school girl with a normal life, in a world filled with quirk gifted people. Until one day, you start your journey to...