Unfulfilled Desires (Adhori C...

By EadieWali

A car screeching and engine dying out couldn't pull me off this bliss until I felt like somebody was staring... More

♡♥We met on a rainy day♡♥
♡♥ Author Note♡♥
♡♥Elevator♡♥
♡♥Rain and Her♡♥
♡♥My Pain and her eyes♡♥
♡♥ Stitching the unknown wounds ♡♥
♡♥ Stitching the unknown wounds: part 2
♡♥ The Awkward Stitches♡♥
♡♥ The Night♡♥
♡♥ The Night ♡ Part 2♡♥
♡♥The introduction♡♥
♡♥ Strange Good Bye♡♥
♡♥ Author Note♡♥
♡♥ The bitter truth♡♥
♡♥ The Rasgula encounter: part 1♡♥
♡♥ The Rasgula encounter~part :2♡♥
♡♥ The Chaos and Spur Decision♡♥
♡♥ The Chaos and Spur Decision: part:2♡♥
♡♥The Staircase Confession♡♥
♡♥Raseen Weds Wasiq♡♥
♡♥ An Ad and Song With Video♡♥
♡♥ The Night Without Words♡♥
♡♥ The Everlasting Vow♡♥
♡♥ Raseen ♥ Wasiq♡♥
♡♥ He & my Insomnia♡♥
♡♥ She isn't Here♡♥
♥Thank You, My Readers♥
♡♥ He Is With Me♥♡
♡♥ Drench♡♥
♡♥ Seeping In Love Rain♡♥
♡It Hurts To Love, a Loved Man♡
♥ It Hurts To Love, a Loved man:2♥
♡♥ The Feigning Strength♡♥
♡ Hide & Seek like He Insist♡
♥ My Wife Bitter Foe Is My Chum♥
My Wife Bitter Foe Is My Chum part :2
♡♥When He Asks And I can't Tell♡♥
EID MUBARAK
He Is Not, What He Thinks
flash back continues...
The last to the flashback
I am Not Their
*Collecting Myself*
*You are all I think*
*She has a Son*
*Reunited*
New Book
*Confrontation*
Epilogue
Epilogue
*Afterword*

♡♥ I Didn't Mean To♡♥

3.7K 216 133
By EadieWali

Wasiq ~ POV

I didn't mean to push her away when she said those things with such an intense look in her eyes. The way, she could read my eyes and heart that were speaking of those things which I couldn't tell through my heart.

The fear.

The fear of being rejected for my feelings that are so transparent. I cannot let myself to be a victim of selfless love.

It really hurts, when you feel everything in a world for that one person but then that one person doesn't even take a chance to let you love.

It hurts in the deepest part of the heart, where your hand just doesn't reach to take it out so that you can move on in life.

I know, it's very wrong of me to think that she doesn't feel anything for me. Although, she had confessed that she likes me but what do I do about this heart that thinks of her confession as a rapid, impulsive, and forced decision. How do I satiate this emotional heart of mine?

She likes me but she barely knows anything about me.

To say I like you, doesn't mean I love you. I want to seek my love from her.

I want to make her fall in love with me not because of my beautiful face but rather the inside of that beautiful face souls.

I want to test her to trust her.

I want to see both of us trusting each other blindly.

I know, it's pathetic to say that when you like her, you also trust her.

But when you like somebody more than yourself than you are bound to make sure that she trusts you so much that it's difficult for her to leave you.

I know she is a very genuine person and so are her feelings.

I want her to confess her feelings this time to be not capricious.

When she asked on the prayer mat to give her all my worries and pain.

I never thought of giving them to anyone especially not her.

How can I be so selfish to burden her with my worries when she is already dealing with hers.

She has already started acting like my wife so even now, I am obliged to act like a husband.who can never burden her more than she can handle.

~~~~~~~~~~♡♥~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing? " I question upon the sudden rain on my face in my room as she trodden her way towards the dressing table.

I notice her freshly wet hair, dropping with water.

"Trying to recreate the scene from your drama" she replies.

She is wearing dark red, full sleeves fitted maxi dress which is opened up until the knees with intricate gold work at right places.

"Do you also want to recreate the next scene that happens?" I asked as I stood up from the armchair.

She covers each of her cheeks with her palms and tightly squeezes her eyes shut.

I close the distance between us and watch the Raseen, that is spinning everything inside me.

She thinks I am going to hit her like in drama where I hit my wife on the first morning. When she had flicked her wet hair onto my face.

I smile as I think of her showing me such cuteness, the first thing in the morning.

I lower my face to her level as her rapid hot breaths fan my lips. I smile as she begins to bit her bottom lip furiously.

I kiss her nose and let my lips linger to feel her skin. Her eyes pop up and enhance out.

A smile tugs my lips as I pull away.

"Why did you kiss me on my nose?"

She questions as she furrows her eyebrows together in a playful upset way to hide her reaction.

"Do you want it somewhere else?" I said.

I pull her to me, our faces inches apart as I could feel the tension in both of our breaths.

She rests her palm on my chest and her dripping hair makes wet splotches on my gray tee shirt.

"I thought. ..that....I wasn't expecting it" she said as she lowers her eyes and her fringe fall across her face.

I push the strands over her head to get rid of the hindrance.

"Did you, perhaps wanted a slap?" I asked as she looks up at me with dewy eyes.

"I wouldn't mind...I have been slapped before. Though, this one won't hurt as much as that one".

I look into her eyes that are suddenly cast with sadness.

I palm her cheeks and my thumb grazes the softness of skin.

At my sudden contact, her cheeks heat up with a blush.

"Tell me, who dare to slap my wife?"

I asked as the unsettling feeling of revenge sets in.

"She isn't alive, so don't bother your raging nerves".

She speaks.

"It's all better now.... now that I have you".

I embrace her into a hug as I caress her wet hair.

"Yes...it's all going to better now because now we have each other to mend our wounds," I said as I kiss the top of her head.

And suddenly our morning hug divert into couple dance without any music.

"You smell like a baby".

She sniffs my body as she inhales my scent deeply.

"No...wait...no...way...you still use Johnson baby shampoo".

I look at her as I scratch my nape out of embarrassment.

"No wonder...I was attracted to you...so that was your magical spell on me to escape into you" she asserts as we break free of the musical hug.

I laugh and utters perhaps that was how our destiny was to unfold.

~~~~~~~''''♡♥''''~~~~~~

"Why don't you just put the whole jar in your glass of milk?" I utter with pure sarcasm to be hinted.

She looks up at me sheepishly and smiles as she stirs the fourth spoon of sugar in her glass of milk.

Before she could take another spoonful of sugar, I take the jar and let it rain down the washing basin.

"How could you torture me on the first breakfast of our life? "

She dishearteningly utters as she stands beside me and takes the jar from washing basin to make sure, I really didn't do it.

"You could have just let me taken one more spoon?"

She keeps the jar as she makes her way to the glass of milk on the table.

"You just torturing me by giving my eyes diabetes!!" I said.

I eye her through the glass as she gulps down the sugary milk to quench her hunger.

I close my eyes at her hungry state as an unknowing smile ushers my face as I knew she is hungry as a lion and that is her weakness.

The harsh thudding of glass meeting the table frightened me slightly as I snap back to present.

I look at Raseen, who is gazing narrowly at me with a threatening look that fails to scare me but rather gives me sweet heart attacks.

"Let's go," I said.

"Where to".

"To hotel".

"To do what".

"What do you think," I ask as I arch my eyebrows.

"What do you want me to think" she bellows as she gets up and put her hands on her waist.

"Wild fantasies".

"Tobaa Wasiq, kuch to sharam karo, it's early morning".

"So what...can't you do it in morning".

"No, I wasn't thinking anything like that".

"Then what...you think I was...fool....let's go to the hotel so that you can have proper breakfast and I will watch you at that".

"You certainly don't want me to eat," she said.

"Well then...you should start getting used to it from today itself".

"If only you were me then you would know".

"What should I know?" I question curiously.

"To stare at with so much attention".

"Do you not like it?" I wanted to know the obvious truth.

"Do you want to know the truth?"

I nodded my head as in yes as she questions me.

"I...I like it but not when I am eating".

When she confess, I smile inwardly waiting for a disappointing answer.

"So, I got myself an enemy," I said as I encircle my arms around her waist.

"Yes," she said as she smiles devilishly.

"It is surely gonna give me a tough time," I said.

I pull her further toward me.

She smiles with her eyes closed. A blush creeps her ghost cheek.

I take her by the wrist as my phone begins to ring. I knew it is my manager and I don't bother to take his call as I am on the way to him in the garage.

"Wait...listen... at least let me put some kajal and lip balm. I look like a walking ghost" she pout as she tugs at my hand to stop.

"Let me do it my way," I said to which she gives me a questioning look.

I kiss my fingers and stamps it on her pink lips to which her cheeks turn beetroot.

She gives a gentle squeeze to the hand that I am holding.

She screams in excitement at my startled gesture which she couldn't accept until now.

I smile as she replies me back with attempting to hide a smile look.

I tighten my hold on her as I make our way to the outside.

I look back at her, fingering her lips with a smile at my affection.

"Do you want a better one?" I asked as I ought to see her trying to hide her blushing state.

"I will get indigestion".

I shake my head as we make our way to the black van in the garage.

I push the van door open for Raseen as I wave my manager to stay put.

I hold her hand in mine as the van rolls down the road.

Salam and Hello.

It's pretty late here but hey I wanted to upload only for u guys ...aren't I the best writer.(lol too full of myself)....

Anyway, I wish u a great weekend and I hope u had a best best 2016 year which is coming to an end and certainly mine is ending with a bunch of new friends like you guys which is totally amazing. ..

And I wish you a happy new year 2017 and I wish wish that it brings all of us a lot of gud stuff filled with happiness and smiles....and may Allah have mercy upon all those who are suffering and struggling with their problems. ...

So do let me know wat u think in the comments section below bc I loveeeee reading comments. :)

If u like it do leave ur

Votes
Comments
Messages
And anything that could improve me as a writer

Follow me and I will follow u bk ♥ ♡ :)

Until then stay happy and make others like me happy :) ♥

Zooming out :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780K 28.9K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...
189K 14.1K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
9.4K 742 36
Shahzaib is an independent filmmaker who is extremely against marriage and believes no one should ever ruin their lives by getting married. After his...
200 21 3
'Aren't you my wife?' Hadi retorted, a mischievous smile playing on his lips. Masooma remained silent. 'Not for too long,' she replied. 'And what mad...